Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


DVOA Statistics

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2006, 01:12 PM   #16
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,288
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddle
Some stats are valuable, some are worthless.
Funny, I just spent a good deal of the Brunell vs Bledsoe debate basically stating this, but apparently you were doing a little of your selective reading.
Schneed10 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #17
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,288
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25
thatguy,why do i get the feeling you are biting your tongue?
He shouldn't be biting his tongue, he should be lambasting this moron.
Schneed10 is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:25 PM   #18
Playmaker
 
Sammy Baugh Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northern Virginia, Woodbridge
Age: 52
Posts: 2,507
Re: DVOA Statistics

87% of all statistics...are made up.
__________________
Check out Mike Hedrick - The Next Food Network Star.
Please Click and give me a Thumbs Up and Positive Comment. Thanks
Sammy Baugh Fan is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:30 PM   #19
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: DVOA Statistics

schneed i think he wants to but is trying to be the "grownup" in this situation
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:30 PM   #20
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: DVOA Statistics

there is either 2 ways to look at stats,one like they are the holy grail that you never stray from.and two,that stats dont tell the story.its almost impossible to have your cake and eat it,too.you cant use some stats and disregard others,it just doesnt work
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #21
Special Teams
 
Huddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 352
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10
He shouldn't be biting his tongue, he should be lambasting this moron.
If my position was dumb and you won our debate as you claim, why are you angry with me?

The mere fact that you are calling me a moron is tacit evidence that you got your ass whipped and you know it.
Huddle is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:33 PM   #22
The Starter
 
PSUSkinsFan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Age: 37
Posts: 1,340
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddle
If my position was dumb and you won our debate as you claim, why are you angry with me?

The mere fact that you are calling me a moron is tacit evidence that you got your ass whipped and you know it.
Oh boy.....here we go....
__________________
"Hail to the Redskins!" and "Fight on State!"
PSUSkinsFan21 is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:33 PM   #23
Playmaker
 
Sammy Baugh Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northern Virginia, Woodbridge
Age: 52
Posts: 2,507
Re: DVOA Statistics

Both fighters to yer corners!
lol
__________________
Check out Mike Hedrick - The Next Food Network Star.
Please Click and give me a Thumbs Up and Positive Comment. Thanks
Sammy Baugh Fan is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:37 PM   #24
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,479
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddle
If my position was dumb and you won our debate as you claim, why are you angry with me?

The mere fact that you are calling me a moron is tacit evidence that you got your ass whipped and you know it.
Would you go so far as to say PWNED?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:38 PM   #25
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,479
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddle
If my position was dumb and you won our debate as you claim, why are you angry with me?

The mere fact that you are calling me a moron is tacit evidence that you got your ass whipped and you know it.
Are you a joisey boy on the warpath?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #26
Special Teams
 
Huddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 352
Re: DVOA Statistics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
Two stats threads in one week??
Yes, but this is a temporary blip which only raises the monthly average to .0027

I don't see this as becoming another Lavar thread problem.
Huddle is offline  
Old 03-24-2006, 01:54 PM   #27
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,085
Re: DVOA Statistics

another worthless thread down the drain
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.23031 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25