Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2006, 12:26 PM   #16
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
I was unaware the bandwagon was steam powered. I was under the impression it was horse-drawn - am I wrong?
No, it's definitely steamed powered!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-19-2006, 12:28 PM   #17
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan
No, it's definitely steamed powered!
I guess that explains why AMD was back there shoveling coal.

If it IS steampowered, someone still needs to explain the two horses walking up front...they may be lost.
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:38 PM   #18
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
I guess that explains why AMD was back there shoveling coal.

If it IS steampowered, someone still needs to explain the two horses walking up front...they may be lost.
Oh no, those aren't horses...they're Donkeys...the Democrats are pulling...the Republicans are blowing all the steam from behind!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:43 PM   #19
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,983
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
I guess that explains why AMD was back there shoveling coal.

If it IS steampowered, someone still needs to explain the two horses walking up front...they may be lost.
I wish that was me, I hear those coal shovlers make up to $4 an hour!
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:47 PM   #20
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,983
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

I think both of you are wrong though; the Bandwagon has been diesel powered since 1982.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:51 PM   #21
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,926
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

I'm not surprised at all. You'd really have to be very foolish to count out the Skins before the season starts.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:16 PM   #22
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
I think both of you are wrong though; the Bandwagon has been diesel powered since 1982.
You're right AMD, it has been diesel powered since '82.

And contrary to my previous statement, it's now powered by wind....Hurricane winds to be exact!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:27 PM   #23
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,983
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan
You're right AMD, it has been diesel powered since '82.

And contrary to my previous statement, it's now powered by wind....Hurricane winds to be exact!
That's understandable, what with gas being so expensive and all.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:29 PM   #24
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Diesel?! The rising cost of fuel is going to make powering this bandwagon at ALL an incredibly expensive proposition.

I say we go back to steam/donkeys.
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #25
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig
Diesel?! The rising cost of fuel is going to make powering this bandwagon at ALL an incredibly expensive proposition.

I say we go back to steam/donkeys.
Should we enact a man law?

Are we hijacking this thread?!
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:02 PM   #26
No new threads for you
 
PorterHouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 38
Posts: 230
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

That was a make-up call for the "Long Walk" he weaseled out of last year. Clayton does have a point tho, we are gonna be nasty.
PorterHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 02:24 PM   #27
Special Teams
 
Carnage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 468
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

do you suppose it was all of our e-mails that cowed that bitch?
Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 03:11 PM   #28
Special Teams
 
amorentz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 34
Posts: 368
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

They now have this posted as a "podcast" on the front page of ESPN's NFL section. The Skins discussion is the last item...
amorentz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 05:17 PM   #29
Special Teams
 
number21isabadman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Oregon
Age: 29
Posts: 157
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

i'd have to disagree with the bandwagon, they brought in E85 cornhusk ethanol especially for al saunders and his high powered offenses, coach gibbs has a reigns and its on its way to miami eta january.
number21isabadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 10:34 AM   #30
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,926
Re: Clayton and Salisbury: Fact or Fiction.

Podcast of what Clayton and Salisbury said. They talk about the skins in the last segment.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26235 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25