Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Parcells may call plays

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #31
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,983
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
I know everyone is LOVING the NFC East being back, but tell me you REALLY wouldn't love to see the Skins totally ream the division for a couple years Eagles-style before we all got competitive.

At least I would. It would be good for my heart.
As long as they don't go full eagle-style and lose the big game every year I'd love it see it.

I would be so smug my own family would hate me (more than they already do).
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-12-2006, 10:40 AM   #32
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,524
Re: Parcells may call plays

HAHA. True enough. I would have loved for every other NFC East team to have crashed and burned this offseason.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:40 AM   #33
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWsleep
Wow. If you can't make fun of the coach of the Dallas Cowboys on a redskins fan site, where can you?

Anywho--I wonder if this will affect the TO situation. There will be no buffer between Parcells and TO when it comes to play calling, and we know both of them can get pretty testy out there.

The NFC East is a beast--but what more could you want? 6 kick ass games, with the best team standing looking good for the playoffs. If you can win here, you can win against anyone.
Maybe he's just going to throw T.O. the ball every play. If so, they get very easy to stop.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:01 AM   #34
Playmaker
 
freddyg12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,540
Re: Parcells may call plays

Good thread, even if it seemed to offend a few. Jokes aside, I was just thinking yesterday about Peyton leaving for the NO job. People talk about Saunders coming here, but what about the impact of Dallas OC leaving?
Parcells calling plays will be interesting, especially considering TO's history of going after the coordinator when he's not happy. In SF & philly he went after the coordinator & qb in that order, but not the head coach. We'll see what happens when he's not getting the ball thrown his way enough!
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:04 AM   #35
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyg12
Good thread, even if it seemed to offend a few. Jokes aside, I was just thinking yesterday about Peyton leaving for the NO job. People talk about Saunders coming here, but what about the impact of Dallas OC leaving?
Parcells calling plays will be interesting, especially considering TO's history of going after the coordinator when he's not happy. In SF & philly he went after the coordinator & qb in that order, but not the head coach. We'll see what happens when he's not getting the ball thrown his way enough!
Maybe that's good personnel strategy on Bill's part. Sort of daring TO to come after him because he won't tolerate it. This really could be an effective way to control TO.
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:30 AM   #36
Playmaker
 
freddyg12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,540
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by 724Skinsfan
Maybe that's good personnel strategy on Bill's part. Sort of daring TO to come after him because he won't tolerate it. This really could be an effective way to control TO.
That's an angle I hadn't thought of. Maybe To won't gripe to parcells & instead will resort to pouting & running lazy routes. His passive agressive side hasn't been unleashed yet!
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:44 AM   #37
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Parcells may call plays

I'm all for football-related trashtalking...it's part of the game and seperates the men in football from the boys in soccer...but the stupid pictures trying to say he's gay are just over the line in my opinion.

You don't think people could say stuff like that about Clinton Portis? They wouldn't even have to edit the pictures, just throw on a hateful caption.

The fans of the Cowboys and Eagles are usually the lowlives of the league. Redskins fans have always been some of the most respectful and proud, even with wigs and pig noses. Let's not join the likes of the people who boo Santa Claus or our new QB on draft day.

If we had booed when we drafted Jason Campbell like McNabb was treated, I would've been ashamed.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:50 AM   #38
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,064
Re: Parcells may call plays

I think Oakland Red=AKA 5rings
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 11:53 AM   #39
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster
I'm all for football-related trashtalking...it's part of the game and seperates the men in football from the boys in soccer...but the stupid pictures trying to say he's gay are just over the line in my opinion.

You don't think people could say stuff like that about Clinton Portis? They wouldn't even have to edit the pictures, just throw on a hateful caption.

The fans of the Cowboys and Eagles are usually the lowlives of the league. Redskins fans have always been some of the most respectful and proud, even with wigs and pig noses. Let's not join the likes of the people who boo Santa Claus or our new QB on draft day.

If we had booed when we drafted Jason Campbell like McNabb was treated, I would've been ashamed.
that second picture is real...its not edited
__________________

steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:10 PM   #40
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,950
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo395
that second picture is real...its not edited
And the other is so ridiculous that it can't be taken seriously. This is a non-issue.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:52 PM   #41
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Parcells may call plays

We just don't need to begin down the road of that Cowboys fan that we banned yesterday.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:34 PM   #42
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster
We just don't need to begin down the road of that Cowboys fan that we banned yesterday.
it was a joke...lighten up

i wasnt even trying to make this thread about him being gay i just threw that in there real fast to make fun of him
__________________

steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:39 PM   #43
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Parcells may call plays

LMFAO. I'm going to go ahead and say that if you don't think this is funny, you are gay.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:41 PM   #44
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo395
it was a joke...lighten up

i wasnt even trying to make this thread about him being gay i just threw that in there real fast to make fun of him
yeah....but still


yeah....but still


yeah....but still


yeah....but still
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 03:17 PM   #45
Closet Redskins Fan
 
5RINGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 495
Re: Parcells may call plays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1
I think Oakland Red=AKA 5rings

No, He in't!!!

Oaktown Red ain't me!!

But really, I don't think the he's gay stuff is funny.

call him a fat arrogant bastard.

I don't care who anyone sleeps with.




Quote Of The Day:


"Clinton's going to do what he wanna do."

Washington RB Clinton Portis on the costumes he wore to his weekly press meeting last year
__________________
I am a complete and unabashed Romosexual.
5RINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27579 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25