Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Behind Enemy Lines

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2006, 02:52 PM   #1
Special Teams
 
Manusky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Age: 39
Posts: 199
Behind Enemy Lines

I met a very interesting person this weekend, and in order to maintain anonymity we'll just say that they work for the NFL. It was news to me to learn that both Jeremy Shockey and Plaxico Burress both hate Eli. They feel that he is privileged and was brought up with a silver spoon. Eli is not invited to parties or included as one of the guys. I'm hopeful that this discontent will affect the Giants' offense this year. Nothin like unhappy receivers to ruin an offense. Now we'll just have to wait for TO to do something stupid in Dallas.
Manusky91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-17-2006, 02:54 PM   #2
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,629
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Nice gossip. Hilarious! I hate Eli too. But who do I hate more, Shockey or Burress?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:56 PM   #3
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Peyton, Marvin Harrison, and Edgerrin James all hated each other off the field -- but it never led to a meltdown on the field.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:01 PM   #4
Robert Griffin III
 
Monksdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 34
Posts: 1,495
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
Nice gossip. Hilarious! I hate Eli too. But who do I hate more, Shockey or Burress?
Shockey, no doubt. Who spikes the ball on 1st downs? Your supposed to get 1st downs throughout the course of the game. Shutup and do your job. I give slack for td dances, I like them.
__________________
Robert Griffin III
Monksdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:18 PM   #5
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,629
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

But, but, but Burress whines like a little girl too.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:30 PM   #6
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,479
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

i mean, think about it...i'm willing to bet no one like Theismann...
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:35 PM   #7
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,367
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

I'm sure there are plenty of teammates in the league that don't like each other, but they suck it up and play together for the sake of the team.

That's what a good head coach will do for you too. A good coach can bring people together for the good of the common goal.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
The Starter
 
backrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: 36.28 x 76.22
Age: 63
Posts: 1,812
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown
Shockey, no doubt. Who spikes the ball on 1st downs? Your supposed to get 1st downs throughout the course of the game. Shutup and do your job. I give slack for td dances, I like them.

L. Brown, C. Taylor, Riggo, and Monk never spiked it! The dancing should be saved for romantic occasions with your wife, spouse, or intended.
__________________
'37, '42, '83, '88, '92. Championship!
backrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:50 PM   #9
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Welcome to sports. Rare is the team that doesn't have warring factions amongst its teammates. The only nice thing would be if Eli wants to search a little longer for other targets but I highly doubt that. All athletes want to win and Burress and Shockey are two important tools Eli needs to win.
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #10
Special Teams
 
Manusky91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: New Jersey
Age: 39
Posts: 199
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by 724Skinsfan
Welcome to sports. Rare is the team that doesn't have warring factions amongst its teammates. The only nice thing would be if Eli wants to search a little longer for other targets but I highly doubt that. All athletes want to win and Burress and Shockey are two important tools Eli needs to win.
Warring factions is one thing, but not having respect for the guy who's supposed to get you the ball is another.
Manusky91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #11
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,237
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manusky91
I met a very interesting person this weekend, and in order to maintain anonymity we'll just say that they work for the NFL. It was news to me to learn that both Jeremy Shockey and Plaxico Burress both hate Eli. They feel that he is privileged and was brought up with a silver spoon. Eli is not invited to parties or included as one of the guys. I'm hopeful that this discontent will affect the Giants' offense this year. Nothin like unhappy receivers to ruin an offense. Now we'll just have to wait for TO to do something stupid in Dallas.



The same guy told me that Shawn Taylor was gay and the Brunell does'nt invite Gibbs to prayer meetings .
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:58 PM   #12
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,629
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Do you know denim_monger?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:02 PM   #13
The Starter
 
steveo395's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,674
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone



The same guy told me that Shawn Taylor was gay and the Brunell does'nt invite Gibbs to prayer meetings .
Well idk...Shawn Taylor might be gay
http://www.acu.edu/sports/football/p...aylor_bio.html

but i know that Sean Taylor isn't
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/493084
__________________

steveo395 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #14
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,442
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Would you invite this retard to your party?
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #15
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,629
Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Always love that picture.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27962 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25