Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


ES Camp Coverage

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2006, 10:25 AM   #1
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,562
ES Camp Coverage

EXTREMESKINS.com - EXTREMESKINS COVERAGE : Complete Index Of The 2006 Redskins Training Camp

Cool behind the scenes look at the Redskins camp facilities
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-31-2006, 02:08 PM   #2
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,518
Re: ES Camp Coverage

al saunders looks like a prick in that picture, you coming down for camp at all matty?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,577
Re: ES Camp Coverage

HAHA! I gotta' say, Al is always looking like a prick.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 02:47 PM   #4
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,562
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25
al saunders looks like a prick in that picture, you coming down for camp at all matty?
not this year
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:13 PM   #5
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: ES Camp Coverage

I remember the good old days of Warpath Camp Coverage.

RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:19 PM   #6
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,562
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat
I remember the good old days of Warpath Camp Coverage.

Ahh the good old days when we were 'players'

__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:21 PM   #7
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,999
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat
I remember the good old days of Warpath Camp Coverage.

If the WP had offered me $10 an hour I would have covered camp in it's entirety. You could have all had such insight as:

"Yo, this is Scott kickin' it at Skins' camp. First, this dude Brunell is gettin' all old and whatnot, but I think he's gonna be the shit, for real. The guys were doing this drill thing, and the defense was all like 'yo, we're gonna sack your ass' but Brunell was all like 'you better be backing up and whatever because here comes the long ball shit.' And everyone was like 'whoa, this team is for real and whatnot.' Plus those other guys, the one's with different shirts on, they were doing some mad crazy stuff too. They didn't have a ball or whatever, but they were still running around and stuff. Then they ran into these big pads and it looked all cool and junk. Damn it's hot out here, I wonder where the toilet is."

Plus typos; there'd be so many typos you'd barely be able to get through a sentence. It'd be pretty sweet.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:21 PM   #8
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,577
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Perhaps there should be some sort of organization or exclusive group where said "ballers" can meet?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:22 PM   #9
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,577
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
If the WP had offered me $10 an hour I would have covered camp in it's entirety. You could have all had such insight as:

"Yo, this is Scott kickin' it at Skins' camp. First, this dude Brunell is gettin' all old and whatnot, but I think he's gonna be the shit, for real. The guys were doing this drill thing, and the defense was all like 'yo, we're gonna sack your ass' but Brunell was all like 'you better be backing up and whatever because here comes the long ball shit.' And everyone was like 'whoa, this team is for real and whatnot.' Plus those other guys, the one's with different shirts on, they were doing some mad crazy stuff too. They didn't have a ball or whatever, but they were still running around and stuff. Then they ran into these big pads and it looked all cool and junk. Damn it's hot out here, I wonder where the toilet is."

Plus typos; there'd be so many typos you'd barely be able to get through a sentence. It'd be pretty sweet.
Or you just wouldn't go, spend all the money on booze, and put up your "account" in Mad Lib form.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:24 PM   #10
Playmaker
 
cpayne5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,807
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
Perhaps there should be some sort of organization or exclusive group where said "ballers" can meet?
The only exclusive place to get such coverage is at ES; where you get to experience their over picturefied signature flaunting lifestyle.
__________________
"It's not about what you've done, but what's been done for you."
cpayne5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:25 PM   #11
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,577
Re: ES Camp Coverage

But, but, but I spend like 10 hours on my sig. It's so l33t!!!
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:26 PM   #12
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,999
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
Or you just wouldn't go, spend all the money on booze, and put up your "account" in Mad Lib form.
I'd go at least once. But the drive from my house is a huge pain, so then I'd probably do exactly what you just said.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:29 PM   #13
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,999
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpayne5
The only exclusive place to get such coverage is at ES; where you get to experience their over picturefied signature flaunting lifestyle.
I can't stand ES because of that stuff. I feel like I'm going to have an epileptic seizure every time I go on there.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 03:30 PM   #14
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,577
Re: ES Camp Coverage

Did SOMEBODY say SEIZURE?!

__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:03 PM   #15
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,999
Re: ES Camp Coverage

I'm now twitching and vomiting. Thanks TMC.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27545 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25