Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2006, 01:50 AM   #46
The Starter
 
RedskinPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Camino,Ca
Posts: 1,174
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgack View Post
Don't feed the troll, Pete.
Trolls need to eat too!
RedskinPete is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-14-2006, 01:54 AM   #47
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

I see no one saw the gif i posted a couple pages back



How can anyone defend a player who ducks over the middle? So far i havent heard anyone defending him only bashes of the niners...
Rexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:57 AM   #48
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Yes because that's the only play ever of his entire NFL career. Just because no one responded it doesn't mean no one saw it.

Can someone please hijack this thread so I stop responding
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 01:59 AM   #49
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,813
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

So anyways i'm eating this butter pecan ice cream right now and it's really good.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:00 AM   #50
The Starter
 
RedskinPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Camino,Ca
Posts: 1,174
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexi View Post
I see no one saw the gif i poted a couple pages back



How can anyone defend a player who ducks over the middle? So far i havent anyone defending him only bashes of the niners...
Your point? I can show you a ton plays of your star QB Smith getting his ass kicked last season. But that dosen't make him a bust! Maybe bad coaching???? A bad owner???? Or just a bad team????? What I have seen of him he has been nice to good here. What happen in SF must be staying in SF.
RedskinPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:01 AM   #51
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Yes because that's the only play ever of his entire NFL career. Just because no one responded it doesn't mean no one saw it.

Can someone please hijack this thread so I stop responding
there is also the video where he jumps on the ground vs. the cards and the TD pass he alligator armed in the Giants game. But why would any receiver duck unless he was scared, i mean at least make an effort to catch the ball, even if he dropped it. some sort of effort.
Rexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:02 AM   #52
The Starter
 
dgack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The ATX (formerly Balmer)
Posts: 1,125
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Think about it like this: How many of us would be logging on to a Packers forum to badmouth 50/50 if he made the roster and had caught a nice one-handed grab in traffic for a decent gain?

Probably about zero, because we're more interested in talking positives about our team than trying to win an argument fueled by insane hatred for a player whom we didn't care for on what was, is, and has been for quite some time, quite frankly, a piss-poor football team.
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:03 AM   #53
The Starter
 
dgack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The ATX (formerly Balmer)
Posts: 1,125
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinPete View Post
Your point? I can show you a ton plays of your star QB Smith getting his ass kicked last season. But that dosen't make him a bust!
Right, it's the 2006 season that will make him a bust.
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:03 AM   #54
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
So anyways i'm eating this butter pecan ice cream right now and it's really good.
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I've been good, not eating much ice cream this summer. But yesterday I caved and bought some chocolate ice cream. And some root beer. Had me a nice big root beer float yesterday afternoon. Really hit the spot.

I'm not a huge fan of pecans though
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:05 AM   #55
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgack View Post
Think about it like this Schneed: How many of us would be logging on to a Packers forum to badmouth 50/50 if he made the roster and had caught a nice one-handed grab in traffic for a decent gain?

Probably about zero, because we're more interested in talking positives about our team than trying to win an argument fueled by insane hatred for a player whom we didn't care for on what was, is, and has been for quite some time, quite frankly, a piss-poor football team.
Schneed?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:05 AM   #56
The Starter
 
dgack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The ATX (formerly Balmer)
Posts: 1,125
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I've been good, not eating much ice cream this summer. But yesterday I caved and bought some chocolate ice cream. And some root beer. Had me a nice big root beer float yesterday afternoon. Really hit the spot.

I'm not a huge fan of pecans though
Not a fan of nuts? Well, you know Lloyd is... he's a real nut lover.
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:05 AM   #57
The Starter
 
dgack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The ATX (formerly Balmer)
Posts: 1,125
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Schneed?
It's late, I forgot who I was responding to.
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:06 AM   #58
Special Teams
 
Rexi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 344
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinPete View Post
Your point? I can show you a ton plays of your star QB Smith getting his ass kicked last season. But that dosen't make him a bust! Maybe bad coaching???? A bad owner???? Or just a bad team????? What I have seen of him he has been nice to good here. What happen in SF must be staying in SF.
More bashing of the niners. That is not the same as actually defending Lloyd. Also a rookie QB performing badly is totally different than a veteran WR ducking a ball thrown his way. Bad coaching, bad owner and a bad team does not excuse ducking or shortarming passes. the guy has no courage or heart. He was simply the best option of a talent depleted WR core last year. All he has are crazy catches, no juking CB's, breaking tackles or making blocks.
Rexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:06 AM   #59
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgack View Post
Not a fan of nuts? Well, you know Lloyd is... he's a real nut lover.
Well that doesn't help with hijacking the thread if you bring Lloyd back up
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 02:06 AM   #60
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,813
Re: B Lloyd - I'm starting to like this guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

I've been good, not eating much ice cream this summer. But yesterday I caved and bought some chocolate ice cream. And some root beer. Had me a nice big root beer float yesterday afternoon. Really hit the spot.

I'm not a huge fan of pecans though

Chocolate ice cream is the best. Root beer with it makes for an especially good time. Yesterday when i was at the mall me and my friends went into a store that sells all kinds of chocolates, and i tried a sample of this piece of chocolate that had coconut in the middle, it was delicious.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31585 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25