Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Happy Birthday Mark Brunell

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2006, 03:00 PM   #16
Playmaker
 
onlydarksets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: all up in your business
Posts: 2,693
Re: Happy Birthday Mark Brunell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
How's this for eerie coincidence? On Joe Theismann's 36th birthday, he "celebrated" by throwing 5 interceptions in a 44-14 loss at Dallas on MNF, on Sept. 9, 1985. Remind me not to start for the Redskins at QB when I turn 36.
So...you're suggesting we bring back Theismann to replace Brunell? He could call the MNF game from the field!

That is kind of portentous, though.
__________________
Stop reading my signature.
onlydarksets is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-18-2006, 03:04 PM   #17
Registered User
 
redskinsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 542
Talking Re: Happy Birthday Mark Brunell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
How's this for eerie coincidence? On Joe Theismann's 36th birthday, he "celebrated" by throwing 5 interceptions in a 44-14 loss at Dallas on MNF, on Sept. 9, 1985. Remind me not to start for the Redskins at QB when I turn 36.

the cowboy fans started singing happy birthday to him at the end of the game.anybody other than me remember that???
redskinsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:06 PM   #18
Registered User
 
redskinsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 542
Exclamation Re: Happy Birthday Mark Brunell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Gonna Getcha View Post
If I could have pissed on Brunell's birthday cake, I would have.
they did a lot more than pi$$ in his cake,they crapped in it a time or two!!!!
redskinsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:15 PM   #19
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Happy Birthday Mark Brunell

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinsfanatic View Post
the cowboy fans started singing happy birthday to him at the end of the game.anybody other than me remember that???
Thats classic I do not remember that but it had to be funny even if you where a Skins fan.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 03:16 PM   #20
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: Happy Birthday Mark Brunell

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlydarksets View Post
So...you're suggesting we bring back Theismann to replace Brunell? He could call the MNF game from the field!

That is kind of portentous, though.
I'm suggesting don't let our QBs play on their birthday, especially their 36th birthday
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.16456 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25