Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2006, 08:47 AM   #91
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,305
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHIEF CHUCKING MY SPEAR View Post
im tired of drinking the danny koolaid i want results and im tried of telling my kids how good the skins use to be. i want to talk about how great they are now instead when i tell them how good they use to be they thinks it some kind of fairy tell. i want results sorry if I HAVE HIGH STANDARDS FOR MY SKINS. WERE NOT TAMPA ,CINN, STL,ARIZ WE ARE WASHINGTON WE SHOULD EXPECT MORE THAN WHAT WE ARE GETTING AND PAYING FOR.
What are you crying about?

The Skins were a playoff team last year.

It's only week 4 of this season.

Calm down and enjoy the ride.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2006, 10:57 AM   #92
Special Teams
 
mike340's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 57
Posts: 269
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Sounds like Southpaw is massaging the illdefined Spear. I am sorry to say, they must not be able to read. The rest of us have noticed that the title of this thread is

"Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!"

The rest of us have realized that their comments belong in the

"Time to bench Brunell? (Mega Man Merge)"

Following the great tradition of analysis for this board, I have rerun this thread in SUPER SLO-MO and have reduced the possibilities to 3:
1) They have Alzheimers disease. (They forgot that the "bench Brunell" threat exists.)
2) They are blind, and have someone with Alzheimers deciding in which thread their posts belong, or
3) They are not familiar with the expression "hats off".
mike340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:06 AM   #93
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,305
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

mike340 just pwned this entire thread

nice job
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:09 AM   #94
Playmaker
 
illdefined's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: nyc
Age: 38
Posts: 2,631
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

well that certainly wasn't necessary. mine was just one post. ??

edit: of many others.
__________________
a fan. not a cheerleader.
illdefined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:46 PM   #95
The Starter
 
Southpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. MD
Age: 35
Posts: 1,318
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike340 View Post
Sounds like Southpaw is massaging the illdefined Spear. I am sorry to say, they must not be able to read. The rest of us have noticed that the title of this thread is

"Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!"

The rest of us have realized that their comments belong in the

"Time to bench Brunell? (Mega Man Merge)"

Following the great tradition of analysis for this board, I have rerun this thread in SUPER SLO-MO and have reduced the possibilities to 3:
1) They have Alzheimers disease. (They forgot that the "bench Brunell" threat exists.)
2) They are blind, and have someone with Alzheimers deciding in which thread their posts belong, or
3) They are not familiar with the expression "hats off".
Actually smart guy, I gave Brunell his props for the record. Excuse me if I don't jump in line to polish his balls for playing well against the worst defense in the league.

And BTW, nice contribution to the thread. At least all the people you named were talking about football.
Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 01:53 PM   #96
Camp Scrub
 
thedevil_200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

though a bit late...i think Mark did a great job. No matter the defense, it is not easy to complete 22 straights. In fact i was checking out this great site
FanNation | The Republic of Sport , where they have the latest news, and a page about Brunell. Enjoy
FanNation | Mark Brunell
thedevil_200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #97
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,264
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

only crappy fans question other fans' fandom (and yeah, it's just as retarded as this sentence).

seriously, chill.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #98
The Starter
 
Southpaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. MD
Age: 35
Posts: 1,318
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil_200 View Post
though a bit late...i think Mark did a great job. No matter the defense, it is not easy to complete 22 straights. In fact i was checking out this great site
FanNation | The Republic of Sport , where they have the latest news, and a page about Brunell. Enjoy
FanNation | Mark Brunell

Spam, anyone?
Southpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:13 PM   #99
Camp Scrub
 
thedevil_200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Spam---absolutely not...have fun stuff bout NFL. MLB, NHL and NBA
thedevil_200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:14 PM   #100
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,264
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

yeah, seriously spam.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:19 AM   #101
Impact Rookie
 
railcon56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 922
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
only crappy fans question other fans' fandom (and yeah, it's just as retarded as this sentence).

seriously, chill.
I agree with this 100% If ya dont belive everything they do is right your not a fan....
__________________
Run or Pass and Score ..We Want Alot More!!!!
railcon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 09:55 AM   #102
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,305
Re: Hats off to Mark Brunell setting a NFL record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil_200 View Post
Spam---absolutely not...have fun stuff bout NFL. MLB, NHL and NBA
yum, spam

thanks but we have that right here as well
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.34946 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25