Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Trent Green return to washington?

Redskins Locker Room


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2006, 09:39 AM   #16
Special Teams
 
61cad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Reston, VA
Posts: 296
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

On another note, this could be the last season in the NFL for a lot of QBs who have very good to great careers-Bledsoe, Brunell, Favre, Green[/quote]

I agree, but for a #2 behind JC who would you rather have Collins or Green?

I would take Green!

Just like the old days Kilmer and Jerggy! LOL
__________________
DAMN YOU SAM HUFF, F****ING NEW YORK GIANT!
61cad is offline  

Advertisements
Old 11-09-2006, 09:44 AM   #17
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,834
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Green as a backup - sure.

As a starter? Not gonna happen.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 11:21 AM   #18
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Stop with the "plans" to screw up our man, Jason Campbell.

Trent Green WOULD be coming back to start for KC if the team wasn't still winning without him. Herm Edwards said he's still the #1 QB but he doesn't want to mess with the good momemtum they've been having. Next year, if Green doesn't retire, he'll be the #1 for KC again. He'll come back this year if Huard comes back to Earth.
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 01:10 PM   #19
Registered User
 
GiantsSuck703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 293
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

I dont want to hear about trent green, byron leftwich or any body else whose name isn't Jason Campbell. If Campbell is not our starting QB next year I will be furious. I dont care what people speculate, the reason Campbell is not on the field is because of Joe Gibbs undying faith in Mark. We gave up too much for Jason to never let him play.
GiantsSuck703 is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 01:28 PM   #20
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsSuck703 View Post
I dont care what people speculate, the reason Campbell is not on the field is because of Joe Gibbs undying faith in Mark. We gave up too much for Jason to never let him play.
Why would you say you don't care what people speculate, and then make a speculation?
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 01:32 PM   #21
Wildcard Bitches
 
RobH4413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bethesda, MD
Age: 29
Posts: 2,488
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsSuck703 View Post
I dont want to hear about trent green, byron leftwich or any body else whose name isn't Jason Campbell. If Campbell is not our starting QB next year I will be furious. I dont care what people speculate, the reason Campbell is not on the field is because of Joe Gibbs undying faith in Mark. We gave up too much for Jason to never let him play.
We're talking back-ups champ. Don't burst a blood vessel.
__________________
This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!
RobH4413 is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 01:52 PM   #22
Registered User
 
GiantsSuck703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 293
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

What you dont understand is that Trent doesnt want to be a Back up in KC what makes you think he wants to be one here
GiantsSuck703 is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 01:53 PM   #23
Registered User
 
GiantsSuck703's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 293
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Why would you say you don't care what people speculate, and then make a speculation?
How is that a speculation? Its the truth, Joe Gibbs has come out and said he has the most faith in Mark Brunell
GiantsSuck703 is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 02:06 PM   #24
Playmaker
 
GhettoDogAllStars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Age: 32
Posts: 2,761
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

I say no, of course.

Also, I think the reason Campbell hasn't seen the field yet is because Brunell has played well enough to keep his job -- not because Campbell is worthless.

Our problem is defense, not QB.
__________________
To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
GhettoDogAllStars is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 02:16 PM   #25
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,834
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantsSuck703 View Post
How is that a speculation? Its the truth, Joe Gibbs has come out and said he has the most faith in Mark Brunell
He's also expressed his confidence in Campbell as well.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 03:01 PM   #26
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,517
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61cad View Post
On another note, this could be the last season in the NFL for a lot of QBs who have very good to great careers-Bledsoe, Brunell, Favre, Green
I agree, but for a #2 behind JC who would you rather have Collins or Green?

I would take Green!

Just like the old days Kilmer and Jerggy! LOL[/quote]
christ, i think we would have a hard time figuring out who is older, kilmer or trent grenn
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 03:16 PM   #27
Registered User
 
redskinsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 542
Question Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Green as a backup - sure.

As a starter? Not gonna happen.
i can't see green coming back as a starter or a backup.i would think that next year jason campbell will be the first string qb regardless,with brunnel waiting in the wings,and collins 3rd.was damon huard in kc last year with sanders,or did they just sign him this year?
redskinsfanatic is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 03:23 PM   #28
The Starter
 
dall-assblows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: round the way
Age: 31
Posts: 2,211
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

i also think that brunell would be an awesome backup also
__________________
SOMEBODY PINCH ME
dall-assblows is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #29
Registered User
 
redskinsfanatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 542
Talking Re: Trent Green return to washington?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dall-assblows View Post
i also think that brunell would be an awesome backup also
i like your username man!i was gonna be"jerryjones hater"or something like that,but settled on redskinsfanatic.
redskinsfanatic is offline  
Old 11-09-2006, 07:37 PM   #30
The Starter
 
dall-assblows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: round the way
Age: 31
Posts: 2,211
Re: Trent Green return to washington?

yea i try.

thank
__________________
SOMEBODY PINCH ME
dall-assblows is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27366 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25