Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2006, 05:58 PM   #16
Fight for old DC!
 
Redskins_P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Falls Church, VA
Age: 36
Posts: 4,086
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
We could handle the cap situation if we wanted him off the team really badly. But saying he's the deep throat from the Tom Friend article is definitely jumping to conclusions and based purely on speculation.

Schneed, I heard the Tom Friend interview on the Riggins show yesterday (he's actually back on today if you want tune in) and when Riggo asked him a question about what he thinks the skins will do in the offseason.....the first thing out of his mouth was "Well, will they cut Shawn Springs and sign Clements".

I found it kind of odd because there hasn't been any speculation surrounding Springs future here. If anything, he's one of our leaders. So, why would Tom even suggest that?
Redskins_P is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #17
Camp Scrub
 
ridexile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
So how does Dexter Manley know so much about who said what on the Redskins?

Springs said it wasn't him, I believe him.
Rogers said it wasn't him, I beleive him too.
Sean Taylor doesn't even talk to the media, at all, so it couldn't be him.
Dexter Manley said he talked to the source about it personally, and it has to be one of those 3 or vincient. And ninety nine percent of the people who read that will agree that it was a person in the secondary
ridexile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #18
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
So how does Dexter Manley know so much about who said what on the Redskins?

Springs said it wasn't him, I believe him.
Rogers said it wasn't him, I beleive him too.
Sean Taylor doesn't even talk to the media, at all, so it couldn't be him.
I love Dexter but c'mon when did he become the definitive source? I'm sure when he said "I know" what he really meant to say was "I believe" or something like that.

Gmanc, it's funny you say was it a current player. Just yesterday I was telling Redskins_P I'll bet it's Earnest Byner. He's a notable Redskin player, just not a current notable Redskin player. And no, I don't honestly think it's him

More importantly, how is it that we have 3 different threads now running on the same topic.

But even more importantly, who will ridexile "trade" tomorrow? My bet is Santana Moss
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:07 PM   #19
Camp Scrub
 
ridexile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Your post is chock full of nothing but speculation. We have no effing idea who it is. Everybody has a theory, including 'Redskins experts' like Manley, but to trade someone based on a suspicion that they're dissenting is retarded.

If Gibbs and company actually find out for a fact that it's Springs, and they think his attitude can't work on the team, then by all means I'm in favor of dealing him. But until anybody can tell who is the deep throat, FOR SURE, then it's retarded to take any actions.
All right, I get that its not 100 percent springs, i know its speculation, but you cant deny that it is at least more than likely that it is springs, and based on the fact that it is a good possibility that it is springs, its not unreasonable to think about what we could get for him. And its not that the redskins would take action to get rid of springs, manley said that deep throat wants out, so deep throat will take the initiative.
ridexile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #20
Camp Scrub
 
ridexile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

You guys are a bunch of douche bags, yea u guys dont like me, I get it, but this is a legit topic because there is a high possibility of it happening, so just because u hate me doesnt mean that u should piss over everything I say. If I started a new thread that said one plus one is two, u all would say how i have nothing to base this on and how dumb it is. Just pretend like my name wasnt ridexile when responding to my threads from now on.
ridexile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:16 PM   #21
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

A) He's getting old and coming off of an injury.
B) He's getting old and most teams don't have a need for aging CB's.
C) He's getting old...

There's a pattern hidden somewhere here. Once I find it I'll have an answer for you why trading Springs is probably not an option.
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:17 PM   #22
Registered User
 
wilsowilso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 41
Posts: 2,841
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridexile View Post
You guys are a bunch of douche bags, yea u guys dont like me, I get it, but this is a legit topic because there is a high possibility of it happening, so just because u hate me doesnt mean that u should piss over everything I say. If I started a new thread that said one plus one is two, u all would say how i have nothing to base this on and how dumb it is. Just pretend like my name wasnt ridexile when responding to my threads from now on.
See my previous post on the first page.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:19 PM   #23
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridexile View Post
You guys are a bunch of douche bags, yea u guys dont like me, I get it, but this is a legit topic because there is a high possibility of it happening, so just because u hate me doesnt mean that u should piss over everything I say. If I started a new thread that said one plus one is two, u all would say how i have nothing to base this on and how dumb it is. Just pretend like my name wasnt ridexile when responding to my threads from now on.
Who's your source on this whole one plus one is two story?

Seriously though, why do you think there's a "high possbility" because of speculation that he might be the guy who spoke to Friend?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:21 PM   #24
The Starter
 
jbcjr14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
Age: 44
Posts: 2,014
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

How in the hell would Dexter Manley know? He can't even read the article!!!
__________________
"Work Harder: millions on welfare are counting on you" - Obama 2009 address to Congress.
jbcjr14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #25
Camp Scrub
 
ridexile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Who's your source on this whole one plus one is two story?

Seriously though, why do you think there's a "high possbility" because of speculation that he might be the guy who spoke to Friend?
Someone said earlier that Friend said that the skins are gonna cut springs and sign clements, and from everything manely said and what was written in the article (so many clues, I mentioned some of them earlier), it all points to springs being deep throat.
ridexile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #26
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridexile View Post
Dexter Manley said he talked to the source about it personally, and it has to be one of those 3 or vincient. And ninety nine percent of the people who read that will agree that it was a person in the secondary
Did he say that before he smoked the crack or after. If after I'd give it more weight!
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:25 PM   #27
Camp Scrub
 
ridexile's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 29
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

I might be missing something, alot of people seem to say why would manley know, but didnt he say he spoke with the deep throat on XXX radio? Why would he lie about that?
ridexile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #28
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

I guess the key is to find out who's tight with Dexter.

Plus, if the team continues to play the way it did on Sunday whoever the source was will probably get an extension with a nice signing bonus. Apparently, GW said the player played well on Sunday. That could be a red herring or it could mean that it can't possibly be AA. Maybe it is Springs, maybe it's Rogers. Maybe it's The Ade....maybe it's maybelline
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #29
Fight for old DC!
 
Redskins_P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Falls Church, VA
Age: 36
Posts: 4,086
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridexile View Post
Someone said earlier that Friend said that the skins are gonna cut springs and sign clements, and from everything manely said and what was written in the article (so many clues, I mentioned some of them earlier), it all points to springs being deep throat.
That was me.

So whats up now TAFKAS? You want some of this? Don't make me go up there and do something!
Redskins_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:34 PM   #30
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,959
Re: Finally a piss free thread (hopefully)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_P View Post
That was me.

So whats up now TAFKAS? You want some of this? Don't make me go up there and do something!
"Do something"....ooh I'm scared
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31878 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25