Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2006, 03:29 PM   #46
Special Teams
 
Cheerful1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: :::head tilt::: "A state of confusion?" lol
Age: 44
Posts: 101
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Because I was there.
__________________
To err is human, .... to do it as a blonde is divine!
Cheerful1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2006, 03:39 PM   #47
The Starter
 
redsk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,351
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Let's find out all the facts before we crucify him. To say that he hasn't produced just isn't fair. Let's say for example Al S. had him on his Chiefs team last year. Would he have produced? My guess would be yes.
redsk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:48 PM   #48
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,691
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsk1 View Post
Let's find out all the facts before we crucify him. To say that he hasn't produced just isn't fair. Let's say for example Al S. had him on his Chiefs team last year. Would he have produced? My guess would be yes.
Good idea, let's reserve our ultimate judgement until we know some more info.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:07 PM   #49
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

David Patten has injury problems, he's missed most of the last two seasons. Today we have systematically dised both Lloyd, and Ranlde El which means we're down to Moss and Thrash. What are we going to do?
__________________
A revolution is coming and it will be televised.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:28 PM   #50
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

I am very sad about all this Lloyd stuff because he is one of my favorites. I love his passion, and he always seems like he does well in the few chances he gets to make plays. I think he blocks, catches, all the dirty work. I still feel he never even gets the ball thrown towards him. It is ok now, because Campbell is young, but Lloyd really got F'ed over by Brunell, who only threw to Moss and Cooley because he sucked.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:57 PM   #51
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
I am very sad about all this Lloyd stuff because he is one of my favorites. I love his passion, and he always seems like he does well in the few chances he gets to make plays. I think he blocks, catches, all the dirty work. I still feel he never even gets the ball thrown towards him. It is ok now, because Campbell is young, but Lloyd really got F'ed over by Brunell, who only threw to Moss and Cooley because he sucked.
Yes, all Brunells fault like when JC was only looking for Moss as Colley was wide open in the middle of the field twice as we needed a quick TD. Its time we quite blamming all of our problems on MB the all mighty one JC has not shown us anything more than what MB did. OK so Brunell has more years of experence but as I always read he sucks, weak arm, scared,slow and everything else that he gets blammed for. JC has youth, strong arm, fast, tall and he cannot out produce MB who you say sucks.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:00 PM   #52
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Yes, all Brunells fault like when JC was only looking for Moss as Colley was wide open in the middle of the field twice as we needed a quick TD. Its time we quite blamming all of our problems on MB the all mighty one JC has not shown us anything more than what MB did. OK so Brunell has more years of experence but as I always read he sucks, weak arm, scared,slow and everything else that he gets blammed for. JC has youth, strong arm, fast, tall and he cannot out produce MB who you say sucks.
I will continue to say Brunell sucks, because he does. But just because he sucks doesnt make JC automatically good. If you read my thread about JC's inexperience I clearly mention numerous flaws that Campbell has, so I have no idea where you are going with that.

EDIT: I am 30 times harshing on Brunell because he is a freaking vet, they arent suppose to play like 2nd year QBs. I expected much more out of Brunell, and I am very disappointed.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:03 PM   #53
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,616
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
I will continue to say Brunell sucks, because he does. But just because he sucks doesnt make JC automatically good. If you read my thread about JC's inexperience I clearly mention numerous flaws that Campbell has, so I have no idea where you are going with that.

EDIT: I am 30 times harshing on Brunell because he is a freaking vet, they arent suppose to play like 2nd year QBs. I expected much more out of Brunell, and I am very disappointed.
Let it go man. This thread isn't about Brunell, Campbell, Ramsey, Frerotte, Shuler, Banks, George, etc.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:05 PM   #54
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
I will continue to say Brunell sucks, because he does. But just because he sucks doesnt make JC automatically good. If you read my thread about JC's inexperience I clearly mention numerous flaws that Campbell has, so I have no idea where you are going with that.
Maybe its just so dam old to keep hearing about how everything is MB fault. My point was if he suck that bad and JC cannot even produce his numbers where the hell is this going to go. The truth is that our team has sucked this year and it seems as everyone has stepped in the same I suck puddle.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #55
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Let it go man. This thread isn't about Brunell, Campbell, Ramsey, Frerotte, Shuler, Banks, George, etc.
Now that you bring it up if Brunell sucks that bad and Ramsey can't take his job then how bad does Ramsey suck?
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:11 PM   #56
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Maybe its just so dam old to keep hearing about how everything is MB fault. My point was if he suck that bad and JC cannot even produce his numbers where the hell is this going to go. The truth is that our team has sucked this year and it seems as everyone has stepped in the same I suck puddle.
I see where you are coming from, but it is obvious that Brunell will never be better than he is right now. But Campbell, being young, has the potential of improving and becoming much better. You cannot seriously make a judgement about Campbell after his first 3 games.

I think the problem here is that everyone here is looking for a Big Ben, Brady, or Romo(who isnt even a very young qb, I am fucking sick of the media raving about how he is a great QB, even though he has had tons of reps on the practice field for years). Those kinda QBs are a dime in a dozen, and sitting there hoping for one will just make you crazy. You have to develop most NFL QBs.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:19 PM   #57
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
I see where you are coming from, but it is obvious that Brunell will never be better than he is right now. But Campbell, being young, has the potential of improving and becoming much better. You cannot seriously make a judgement about Campbell after his first 3 games.

I think the problem here is that everyone here is looking for a Big Ben, Brady, or Romo(who isnt even a very young qb, I am fucking sick of the media raving about how he is a great QB, even though he has had tons of reps on the practice field for years). Those kinda QBs are a dime in a dozen, and sitting there hoping for one will just make you crazy. You have to develop most NFL QBs.
No I understand that JC is not going to light up the world after just three games. Yes, I know that it was time to switch QB and to start to look to our future. So we agree on those to things. I just get tired of all the MB sucks so everything is his fault. Maybe, it is but its just old. By the way I hate to say this Romo has lived up to all his hype. Yes, he could fall flat on his face anytime (which I hope he does) but so far I've been impressed.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:22 PM   #58
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Even though I feel Brunell wasnt so great, I do realize he got the short end of the stick because our D sucked. If our D plays well, then any QB looks good. I am positive if we had the D we did last year, Brunell would still be in, and we would be a playoff contender.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:33 PM   #59
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
Even though I feel Brunell wasnt so great, I do realize he got the short end of the stick because our D sucked. If our D plays well, then any QB looks good. I am positive if we had the D we did last year, Brunell would still be in, and we would be a playoff contender.
If you but the two together. Our D could not stop anyone and our O could not stay on the field so theres enough blame to go around. But. hey theres 4 more games to go and if we win all of them and lighting strikes 1,000 times we still have a chance. LOL
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 07:50 PM   #60
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,369
Re: What was the LLoyd vs ARE arguement about at the end of the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful1 View Post
Because I was there.
Typical. What kind of a-hole double parks his car and then berates the parking attendent? It's just little things like that. If anyone gets a chance go to washingtonpost.com and read today's article about LLoyd. All I have to say about Lloyd is shut up and ball.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.59374 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25