Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Thinning the herd.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #91
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: Thinning the herd.

I haven't been reading 90% of the posts in the Locker Room for about 4 weeks now. Instead I have been trolling the parking lot. It just seems like most posts in the LR lack substance. I'm not sure how anyone can blame this on the warpath staff. Certainly the Redskins losing doesn't help but that's no reason to bitch and moan about every little thing. Hopefully things will get back to normal and everyone who isn't happy will comeback next year.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #92
Special Teams
 
Skinsfanmania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 122
Re: Thinning the herd.

ba humbug!
Skinsfanmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #93
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 85,524
Re: Thinning the herd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I haven't been reading 90% of the posts in the Locker Room for about 4 weeks now. Instead I have been trolling the parking lot. It just seems like most posts in the LR lack substance. I'm not sure how anyone can blame this on the warpath staff. Certainly the Redskins losing doesn't help but that's no reason to bitch and moan about every little thing. Hopefully things will get back to normal and everyone who isn't happy will comeback next year.
Unfortunately that's how the board tends to go. Losing brings more traffic, more complaints and more redundant topics. Everything is a problem when the team is losing right down to what jerseys they wear.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:50 PM   #94
Playmaker
 
GhettoDogAllStars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Age: 33
Posts: 2,761
Re: Thinning the herd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Unfortunately that's how the board tends to go. Losing brings more traffic, more complaints and more redundant topics. Everything is a problem when the team is losing right down to what jerseys they wear.
So, I guess we can blame this all on Mark Brunell?
__________________
To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
GhettoDogAllStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 07:56 PM   #95
Impact Rookie
 
AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Age: 30
Posts: 896
Re: Thinning the herd.

heck, I blame bad weather on Brunell...its Brunell-ishly cold outside right now
AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:17 PM   #96
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 46
Posts: 4,628
Re: Thinning the herd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace View Post
heck, I blame bad weather on Brunell...its Brunell-ishly cold outside right now
lol.
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:54 PM   #97
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 85,524
Re: Thinning the herd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoDogAllStars View Post
So, I guess we can blame this all on Mark Brunell?
Of course.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:55 PM   #98
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 85,524
Re: Thinning the herd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlvinWalton'sNeckBrace View Post
heck, I blame bad weather on Brunell...its Brunell-ishly cold outside right now
classic line from an equally classic username
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 05:01 PM   #99
Playmaker
 
jdlea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Annapolis, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 3,105
Re: Thinning the herd.

I'm definitely feeling Daseal's pain right about now...
jdlea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25349 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25