Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


If the Giants win they are in!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #61
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,960
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
1 and done and 5-11 gets you to the same place with the former just delaying the inevitable.
So you're telling me a a Skins fan ...IF it were the Skins you would'nt want them in ?You'ed be telling me at least we made the playoffs...hell it's what all you guys said last year!
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-02-2007, 06:15 PM   #62
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,960
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I saw giantone at the game on Saturday. He was rockin' the old Kerry Collins jersey.

Nope mine is #53 Harry Carson!
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:23 PM   #63
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,440
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So you're telling me a a Skins fan ...IF it were the Skins you would'nt want them in ?You'ed be telling me at least we made the playoffs...hell it's what all you guys said last year!
Yeah but we did win a playoff game
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:26 AM   #64
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,960
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Yeah but we did win a playoff game
Yup you did ,so how many times you make the playoffs since 1991?
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:28 AM   #65
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,960
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Yeah but we did win a playoff game
So only the Skins can win playoff games .? How many playoff games have you won this season?
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:14 AM   #66
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,440
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So only the Skins can win playoff games .? How many playoff games have you won this season?
Who said anything about the Skins can only win playoff games??

I'm talking about the Giants and Skins, try to stick with me. I know it's hard sometimes but you can do it.

As far as how many playoff games have the Skins won this year, well considering since the playoffs haven't even started yet NOBODY has won a playoff game yet. And when all is said and done, the Giants and Skins will have won the same amount, 0.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:26 AM   #67
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,960
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Who said anything about the Skins can only win playoff games??

I'm talking about the Giants and Skins, try to stick with me. I know it's hard sometimes but you can do it.

As far as how many playoff games have the Skins won this year, well considering since the playoffs haven't even started yet NOBODY has won a playoff game yet. And when all is said and done, the Giants and Skins will have won the same amount, 0.
You did ...post #63
"Yeah but we did win a playoff game"

...and as you say when all is said and done even if the Giants don't win a game ...they played and had the oppertunuity to win one ,the Skins did not.


p.s. can you answer #64 for me.Thanks.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #68
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,506
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You did ...post #63
"Yeah but we did win a playoff game"

...and as you say when all is said and done even if the Giants don't win a game ...they played and had the oppertunuity to win one ,the Skins did not.


p.s. can you answer #64 for me.Thanks.
MAtty doesn't play professional football. So the answer is zero. How many playoff games have you played in since 1991?
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #69
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,971
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

giantone- Do you go around telling people that they should show you some respect because you drive a decent car? Have you ever tried to impress someone by insisting that you can do 50 push ups in five minutes?
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #70
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
giantone- Do you go around telling people that they should show you some respect because you drive a decent car? Have you ever tried to impress someone by insisting that you can do 50 push ups in five minutes?
I drive a BMW and *I* deserve respect.

I can also do 50 pushups in less than TWO minutes.

Of course nobody was talking to me, so...
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:38 AM   #71
Impact Rookie
 
The Zimmermans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodley Park, Washington DC
Age: 30
Posts: 937
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

I drive a DODGE STRATUS!!!!! oh yeah, and the Giants suck, they were the worst team we played in the second half of the season.
__________________
Dan Snyder is a Cancer, Joe Gibbs is the Cure
The Zimmermans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:42 AM   #72
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,440
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You did ...post #63
"Yeah but we did win a playoff game"

...and as you say when all is said and done even if the Giants don't win a game ...they played and had the oppertunuity to win one ,the Skins did not.


p.s. can you answer #64 for me.Thanks.
I'll answer it using your logic.

So the Giants are the only team that made the playoffs since 1991?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:44 AM   #73
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I'll answer it using your logic.

So the Giants are the only team that made the playoffs since 1991?
Is there something wrong with me that I can't seem to follow this discussion?
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #74
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,440
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
Is there something wrong with me that I can't seem to follow this discussion?
It's Giants fan logic I guess
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #75
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,971
Re: If the Giants win they are in!

In case anyone is still wondering, the giants and the Redskins have both won 3 playoff games since the Skins won their third Super Bowl back in 1991. So, there's that for you giantone. Enjoy it.

As far as your pointless question goes, giantone: they have made the playoffs two more than us since that time, but they seem to routinely get their collective asses kicked when they get there.
They've had 2 close losses (by 2 total points) and three big time blow outs. In the blow outs they lost: 3-44 to San Fran in '94; 7-34 to Baltimore in '01; and let's not forget their inspired 0-23 loss to Carolina last season.
I wouldn't be tooting that horn too loud buddy.
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36354 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25