Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2007, 09:43 PM   #136
The Starter
 
wolfeskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: chesapeake,va.
Posts: 2,160
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Peirce...Lavar...Coles...Ramsey...Baily...Trotter. All said the same and are all in the Playoffs.AA will not be with the Skins next year but that won't change what happen to him ....Duckett also.

i have to say that i believe your dead wrong.

peice left for the bigger contract, he never complained about being lied to or any crap like that.
coles was traded because he felt like joe gibbs offense was to conservative and did not throw the ball enough. he never complained about being lied to.
ramsey was traded because he's a horrible qb. he may have said he was lied to because he was yanked from the starting lineup but the truth is he was given the opportunity more than once to be the starting qb and he failed.
bailey never complained of being lied to. he wanted to leave because he was sick of having a new head coach every other year.
trotter never complained of being lied to. he was brought here and was the starter but played horrible for us, so we got rid of him.

lavar was the only one who, like AA, complained of not be talked to.

so next time you want to come on to a redskins board and talk about them, you might want to have your facts straight.
__________________
Hail to Allen/Shanahan .... bring in some baby hogs and load up on diesel fuel !!! (budw38)
wolfeskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-01-2007, 11:08 PM   #137
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeskins View Post
i have to say that i believe your dead wrong.

peice left for the bigger contract, he never complained about being lied to or any crap like that.
coles was traded because he felt like joe gibbs offense was to conservative and did not throw the ball enough. he never complained about being lied to.
ramsey was traded because he's a horrible qb. he may have said he was lied to because he was yanked from the starting lineup but the truth is he was given the opportunity more than once to be the starting qb and he failed.
bailey never complained of being lied to. he wanted to leave because he was sick of having a new head coach every other year.
trotter never complained of being lied to. he was brought here and was the starter but played horrible for us, so we got rid of him.

lavar was the only one who, like AA, complained of not be talked to.

so next time you want to come on to a redskins board and talk about them, you might want to have your facts straight.

Ahhhhh no .
They have all complained about the way they were treated by the skins.fact...you might not like it and that I understand but still a fact .
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:10 AM   #138
No new threads for you
 
pg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,959
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Cut His Ass Now!!!!!!!!!!
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:11 AM   #139
No new threads for you
 
pg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,959
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Lavar arrington and AA...BOTH ARROGANT ASSHOLES IN THE EYE OF THE PUBLIC....WHO THE F**K CARES!? Shut up and play the game
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:52 AM   #140
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
Lavar arrington and AA...BOTH ARROGANT ASSHOLES IN THE EYE OF THE PUBLIC....WHO THE F**K CARES!? Shut up and play the game

AA and LA both were good sports both kept the interest of the "team" at hart and both have been treated badly by the Skins.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:53 AM   #141
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg86 View Post
Cut His Ass Now!!!!!!!!!!
Probably will but as of the last game the Skins were already 1 million over next years cap.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:45 AM   #142
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,519
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

not another the skins will be in cap hell, and have to cut 25 players, post?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:02 AM   #143
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
not another the skins will be in cap hell, and have to cut 25 players, post?
Not from me ,I love Dan Snyder.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #144
Special Teams
 
squrrelco3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Norfolk
Age: 39
Posts: 429
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

I just have to wonder if AA shows up to with a gun and a ski mask when he picks up his check..
__________________
I got nothin'
squrrelco3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #145
Impact Rookie
 
railcon56's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 922
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
AA and LA both were good sports both kept the interest of the "team" at hart and both have been treated badly by the Skins.
Your excatly right they just dont want to hear it !
__________________
Run or Pass and Score ..We Want Alot More!!!!
railcon56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #146
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by railcon56 View Post
Your excatly right they just dont want to hear it !


LOL .Good Point.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:29 PM   #147
The Starter
 
wolfeskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: chesapeake,va.
Posts: 2,160
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Ahhhhh no .
They have all complained about the way they were treated by the skins.fact...you might not like it and that I understand but still a fact .

you say, "they have complained", do you mean they've complained between now and the time they were traded ? because only lavar went public like AA complaining about getting the silent treatment.
__________________
Hail to Allen/Shanahan .... bring in some baby hogs and load up on diesel fuel !!! (budw38)
wolfeskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:33 PM   #148
The Starter
 
wolfeskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: chesapeake,va.
Posts: 2,160
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
AA and LA both were good sports both kept the interest of the "team" at hart and both have been treated badly by the Skins.
if you consider being benched "bad treatment". they're not good sports if they go to the media crying because they're not playing.
__________________
Hail to Allen/Shanahan .... bring in some baby hogs and load up on diesel fuel !!! (budw38)
wolfeskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 09:03 PM   #149
Camp Scrub
 
IrishSkins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Wichita
Posts: 10
Re: ESPN: Archuleta: 'I don't like getting lied to'

Grim hit the nail previously. Never mind all the media coverage and complaining. The point of this whole thing is that AA was a mistake of large proportions for the skins. First, GW being the d guru that he is should have recognized our needs and searched for the best player available to fit those needs. You don't marry and ugly girl and hope to make her pretty...Secondly, after the signing, coach him up the best you can. I don't want to hear that your system has been working for so many years blah blah.. and watch you pay 40 mil for a special teams player.
IrishSkins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.38660 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25