Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


NFC East Champ?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2007, 07:50 PM   #61
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Gonna Getcha View Post
You know the Thompson girls (Tischa and Trinah) by any chance?
Tischa "Boxers or Briefs" Thompson? Yeah, I mean I knew her really well in elementary school. She was one year below me. Potomac Elementary! What!

I haven't seen her in years though. Doubt she'd remember me
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-29-2007, 07:51 PM   #62
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,519
Re: NFC East Champ?

isnt leftwich from around the dc area? i think he was also a skins fan
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:52 PM   #63
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Tischa "Boxers or Briefs" Thompson? Yeah, I mean I knew her really well in elementary school. She was one year below me. Potomac Elementary! What!

I haven't seen her in years though. Doubt she'd remember me
I knew Trinah pretty well and dated her friend Kristin Hall (class of 97). My friend's brother dated Tischa (who's three years older than me). Both of them are smoking hotties.

As for the boxers question, I remember that so vividly and laughing my ass off when she asked it. I made fun of her, telling her that she just made our generation look even more dumb by asking that one. Cool woman though.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #64
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
isnt leftwich from around the dc area? i think he was also a skins fan
Yup. He went to Woodson and used to sneak into FedEx.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:01 PM   #65
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff Gonna Getcha View Post
I knew Trinah pretty well and dated her friend Kristin Hall (class of 97). My friend's brother dated Tischa (who's three years older than me). Both of them are smoking hotties.

As for the boxers question, I remember that so vividly and laughing my ass off when she asked it. I made fun of her, telling her that she just made our generation look even more dumb by asking that one. Cool woman though.
Nice. Did you ever get to meet their mom, Leah?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:13 PM   #66
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,519
Re: NFC East Champ?

is that really their mom? good looking, older woman
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:18 PM   #67
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
is that really their mom? good looking, older woman
It really is
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 08:41 PM   #68
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Nice. Did you ever get to meet their mom, Leah?
Yeah, I met her a few times and she was really nice. They've got a really nice home in Potomac.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:38 PM   #69
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,279
Re: NFC East Champ?

right now, i'd bet eagles. we have a lot of holes, a lot of overpaid contracts and a lack of depth.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #70
Closet Redskins Fan
 
5RINGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 495
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
He passed on Reggie Bush for Mario Williams

Good Point.

But if they get Adrian Peterson this year, we might forget about that little error...
__________________
I am a complete and unabashed Romosexual.
5RINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:15 PM   #71
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5RINGS View Post
Good Point.

But if they get Adrian Peterson this year, we might forget about that little error...
Yup and IMHO, Adrian Peterson will be a better all-around back. I'm not totally sold on Reggie Bush being a LT-caliber star. He's a great HB when split out wide or sent into the flats, but he's not the best N-S runner.
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:35 PM   #72
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,456
Re: NFC East Champ?

If you read Casserly's story, it's admirable. I think it goes like, sleeping in his car at Redskin park, and eating at the Skins cafeteria in the 70's because George Allen refused to pay him until he could prove he was worth paying. Naturally, he became Skins GM, blah, blah.
He may have gotten some kind a scape goat deal with the Texans?
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:09 PM   #73
Closet Redskins Fan
 
5RINGS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 495
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
If you read Casserly's story, it's admirable. I think it goes like, sleeping in his car at Redskin park, and eating at the Skins cafeteria in the 70's because George Allen refused to pay him until he could prove he was worth paying. Naturally, he became Skins GM, blah, blah.
He may have gotten some kind a scape goat deal with the Texans?
There are so many rumors floating around regarding the HC job in Dallas. everyone from Tafkas to Bill Cowher has been mentioned as a candidate.

The Casserly thing is an extension of the media orgy going on. Who knows if it is true or not.
__________________
I am a complete and unabashed Romosexual.
5RINGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:23 PM   #74
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,962
Re: NFC East Champ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5RINGS View Post
There are so many rumors floating around regarding the HC job in Dallas. everyone from Tafkas to Bill Cowher has been mentioned as a candidate.

The Casserly thing is an extension of the media orgy going on. Who knows if it is true or not.
For the record, I withdrew my name from consideration last week.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:24 PM   #75
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,519
Re: NFC East Champ?

this morning they mentioned mike singletary as getting an interview
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27556 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25