Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2007, 10:41 PM   #31
Special Teams
 
Crat92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Nashville,TN
Age: 40
Posts: 474
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

This guy is a total joke! He is always into some trouble in some way. He already had a laundry list of past transgressions. I really think the guy has "short mans complex"! His 1st run in with Nashville's finest stemmed from an altercation with a former Cats(arena ball) player who was/is twice his size. Where did this happen? At the club owned by said former Cats player. It always goes down with him at the club. He spit on a college student. Where? At the club! Sensing a trend anybody? I once saw this jerk in the club drinking champaign, then spitting it out on the floor as well as on women who didn't seem to give a frog's fat ass who he was! I'm in total agreement with skinsfan. He is making it that much harder for the next young, talented black athlete to make it. This guy is a total idiot, and deserves to be let go by the Titans. The Titans have a young stud at QB(no pun intended) that is doing positive things here in the Nashville community. They definitely don't need this fool undermining the good the team does with his off the field antics. The "powers that be" need to make an example of him!
__________________
BEWARE THE MIDDLE............LaRON LANDRY IS LURKING!
Crat92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-22-2007, 10:58 PM   #32
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,202
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat92 View Post
This guy is a total joke! He is always into some trouble in some way. He already had a laundry list of past transgressions. I really think the guy has "short mans complex"! His 1st run in with Nashville's finest stemmed from an altercation with a former Cats(arena ball) player who was/is twice his size. Where did this happen? At the club owned by said former Cats player. It always goes down with him at the club. He spit on a college student. Where? At the club! Sensing a trend anybody? I once saw this jerk in the club drinking champaign, then spitting it out on the floor as well as on women who didn't seem to give a frog's fat ass who he was! I'm in total agreement with skinsfan. He is making it that much harder for the next young, talented black athlete to make it. This guy is a total idiot, and deserves to be let go by the Titans. The Titans have a young stud at QB(no pun intended) that is doing positive things here in the Nashville community. They definitely don't need this fool undermining the good the team does with his off the field antics. The "powers that be" need to make an example of him!
This is something that Bud Adams and Jeff Fischer need to handle right away. Bud Adams is a known cheapskate so I'm not sure he would want to pay the guy to go away. But your right. Set an example. They should hold a press conference tomorrow, cut his ass and simply eat the money.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:02 AM   #33
JUST LIVIN
 
htownskinfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: houston,tx
Age: 52
Posts: 3,392
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
wasnt there a bunch of people around here that wanted the skins to draft jones? come on, step forward. we all know who you are
I dont,who are the guilty partys?
__________________
Ho
Lee
Chit
htownskinfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 12:44 AM   #34
The Starter
 
dall-assblows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: round the way
Age: 30
Posts: 2,211
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

he is a solid corner. is he avalible?







oh i love you matty
__________________
SOMEBODY PINCH ME
dall-assblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 03:52 AM   #35
Special Teams
 
SkinEmAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: BillysBurg, Va.
Posts: 489
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

this guy is a worthless piece of wasted flesh. He is such a big mouth punk. Some people have hard times growing up and they may be a little rough around the edges. But once they get a chance and alot of money, the humble gratitude kicks in. This guy even sinks below the nba level of stupidity and wanna- be thugness. i just made a new word, i think. anyway I do remember Gibbs answering a question from the media after the draft about why rogers instead of pacman and whoever was the other top cb. and he said one of the main reasons was character flaws with the others. so hail to the front office on that conclusion. seriously i think this dumb ass could get kicked out of the nba!

we could use a 'loser smiley' right about now
SkinEmAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 10:22 PM   #36
The Starter
 
JGisLordOfTheRings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond VA
Age: 28
Posts: 2,243
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinEmAll View Post
this guy is a worthless piece of wasted flesh. He is such a big mouth punk. Some people have hard times growing up and they may be a little rough around the edges. But once they get a chance and alot of money, the humble gratitude kicks in. This guy even sinks below the nba level of stupidity and wanna- be thugness. i just made a new word, i think. anyway I do remember Gibbs answering a question from the media after the draft about why rogers instead of pacman and whoever was the other top cb. and he said one of the main reasons was character flaws with the others. so hail to the front office on that conclusion. seriously i think this dumb ass could get kicked out of the nba!

we could use a 'loser smiley' right about now

I dont mean to be a nit-pick but, it is the NFL not NBA and YES! We could sure use a loser smiley. Hell, we needed one after AA got torched the first time!
__________________
Creator of the Useless Thread
JGisLordOfTheRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #37
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

This Pac-Man/TANK JR., is a total menise to society. This clown has been given way to many chances. These kind of THUGS don't belong in this league. Although the NFL is FULL of them, ya gotta start somewhere?
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #38
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,155
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

wasted talent. great player, but he needs some time behind bars. I heard his bodyguards shot the bouncers, so even if he didn't do the shooting, he did start the riot and ignore the demands of the owner/bouncers and helped escalate the argument to the point where guns came out.

lock him up for being a thug, lock him up for stupidity, it doesn't really matter. this is only the 9th time in under 3 years he's been involved with cops in a bad way.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:00 PM   #39
Impact Rookie
 
81forHOF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Mt Holly Springs, PA
Age: 41
Posts: 530
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

What kind of punk gets off by trying to feel rich and powerful by showering strippers with money but then picks up the money and goes home? What a laughable punk! I hear that later on he let his friends look at some cocaine.

But seriously, I sincerely hope this pitiful SOB goes to prison where he belongs!
__________________
81 is where he belongs!
81forHOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:27 PM   #40
No new threads for you
 
pdid5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: north dakota
Posts: 121
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

if i owned the titans i'd release him in a second regardless of talent.
pdid5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #41
Special Teams
 
SkinEmAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: BillysBurg, Va.
Posts: 489
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGisLordOfTheRings View Post
I dont mean to be a nit-pick but, it is the NFL not NBA and YES! We could sure use a loser smiley. Hell, we needed one after AA got torched the first time!

I know he plays in the NFL. My point was with all the more rampid thug behavior in the NBA, which is very tolerated, I think even they would kick him out of their league if he were a player and did the things he has done. got it now?
SkinEmAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:33 AM   #42
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,504
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Seriously, what's the downside to grabbing this guy...

SI.com - NFL - 'Pacman' faces obstruction case in Georgia - Thursday March 1, 2007 2:07AM
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:57 AM   #43
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,918
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

The smell of trash sometimes gets a little objectionable in your own house. At least it should
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:03 AM   #44
Playmaker
 
GhettoDogAllStars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Age: 32
Posts: 2,761
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81forHOF View Post
I hear that later on he let his friends look at some cocaine.
__________________
To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
GhettoDogAllStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:11 AM   #45
Special Teams
 
gabe1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 372
Re: Pac Man Jones Rumor.

I do find it interesting that he has been arrested multiple times, but the charges always seemed to get dropped, I guess the judge must be a huge Titans fan. It seems to me (I'm not a lawyer and these are obvious) that they might be able to get him with aggrevated assault since he threatened to kill the bouncer, or battery because he may have bit a bouncer and he apparently did something to a stripper.
I just feel like if he has a good lawyer, he could probably somehow evade these charges like he normally does, I mean, it sounds like there was a huge brawl, with different descriptions of what happened, so it may be hard to pin it on him.
However, he could also be convicted as being an accessory to something, I don't know exactly what the charge would ne, accessory to attempted murder maybe. Because, if he told his body guard to go shoot the bouncers, he'll definitely go to jail, even though he didnt pull the trigger. But good luck getting the shooter to rat on his boy, i find that unlikely.
__________________
In the Land of the Blind the man with one eye is king, but today in the Land of the Skunks, THE MAN WITH HALF A NOSE IS KING!!!!!
gabe1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.33818 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25