Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Bill Maas Arrested

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2007, 07:40 PM   #16
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,620
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I'm not saying you need to feel sorry for him, but you guys are being ruthless to a guy that hasn't done anything to you.
Why hate this guy?
Nobody said they hated the guy, except for one saying that he hated him as an announcer. However, since he is a public figure who got caught with illegal drugs and weapons, then he opens himself up to ruthless comments and ridicule and rightfully so.
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-08-2007, 08:13 PM   #17
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Let me take this opportunity to defend 40 year olds who still like to get busy. The fact that he had a young female with him just makes him that much cooler. If he was driving around in a K-hole with some old porno mags that would be creepy, but he wasn't. Maas, you da man.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:20 PM   #18
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,620
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
Let me take this opportunity to defend 40 year olds who still like to get busy. The fact that he had a young female with him just makes him that much cooler. If he was driving around in a K-hole with some old porno mags that would be creepy, but he wasn't. Maas, you da man.
I guess we all have our opinions on the matter. But a man who needs X to "get busy" among other harmful illegal substances isn't cool. He's just very sad.
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:27 PM   #19
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,879
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I'm not saying you need to feel sorry for him, but you guys are being ruthless to a guy that hasn't done anything to you.
Why hate this guy?
Well...what has Tony "YOU PIECE OF SHIT DRIVER" Stewart ever done to you?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 08:55 PM   #20
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 4,615
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

I, for one, am happy to admit that I do indeed hate the guy. I hate him for inflicting game after game of anti-Redskin drivel on me. What did I ever do to him??? That's the real question. Announcers are supposed to be vaguely impartial and at least a little knowledgeable. He probably got his job by selling drugs to FOX producers or something...
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:09 PM   #21
Special Teams
 
gabe1984's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 372
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

DAMNIT!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!! This ruins my dream of Bill Maas and Brian Baldinger taking over on Monday Night Football!!!!
__________________
In the Land of the Blind the man with one eye is king, but today in the Land of the Skunks, THE MAN WITH HALF A NOSE IS KING!!!!!
gabe1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:35 PM   #22
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Well...what has Tony "YOU PIECE OF SHIT DRIVER" Stewart ever done to you?

Notice the comment "piece of shit DRIVER". Not "piece of shit PERSON."
He has done nothing to me, but as a NASCAR driver, he has wrecked waaaaay too many his share of drivers. I have never made a comment that Tony is a horrible person, I figured you would have noticed that.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 09:54 PM   #23
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Notice the comment "piece of shit DRIVER". Not "piece of shit PERSON."
He has done nothing to me, but as a NASCAR driver, he has wrecked waaaaay too many his share of drivers. I have never made a comment that Tony is a horrible person, I figured you would have noticed that.
One thing's for sure, in his opinion he can do no wrong. He absolutely trashed his teammate Hamlin. He's an asshole and he's hasn't won a race this year so he's frustrated. I think it's funny. I want to see Gibbs Racing do well, but I don't really care about NASCAR. You know what it stands for, right? Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:29 PM   #24
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,879
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Notice the comment "piece of shit DRIVER". Not "piece of shit PERSON."
He has done nothing to me, but as a NASCAR driver, he has wrecked waaaaay too many his share of drivers. I have never made a comment that Tony is a horrible person, I figured you would have noticed that.
Fair enough. I disagree completely on the driver critique and I'm probably the only Stewart fan on this site it seems but let's get back to Maas
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #25
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Fair enough. I disagree completely on the driver critique and I'm probably the only Stewart fan on this site it seems but let's get back to Maas
Frankly, I'm surprised that Maas is getting this much attention...he's an afterthought on Sundays.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:37 PM   #26
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 50
Posts: 4,495
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

These damn NASCAR THREADS are taking over the damn world.....?

I thought for a second I was on a Bill Mass thread.

Is this any real surprise to anyone? the Bill Mass incident.
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:41 PM   #27
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,879
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Frankly, I'm surprised that Maas is getting this much attention...he's an afterthought on Sundays.
Yeah, except he's been so prevalen on our Sunday broadcasts. Hopefully, not anymore
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #28
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yeah, except he's been so prevalen on our Sunday broadcasts. Hopefully, not anymore

Of course he won't be...only ex dallas cowboys with weed addictions can maintain employment...now who was it that kept him employed after that...hmmmm...it rhymes with ESPM. HMMMMMM
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #29
Pro Bowl
 
skinsguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Posts: 6,620
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
One thing's for sure, in his opinion he can do no wrong. He absolutely trashed his teammate Hamlin. He's an asshole and he's hasn't won a race this year so he's frustrated. I think it's funny. I want to see Gibbs Racing do well, but I don't really care about NASCAR. You know what it stands for, right? Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks.
Hey, what's wrong with rednecks?
__________________
Not the same Skinsguy that posts on ES.
skinsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:16 PM   #30
Wildcard Bitches
 
RobH4413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bethesda, MD
Age: 29
Posts: 2,490
Re: Bill Maas Arrested

Hate to beat a dead horse but....

God I can't wait until the season starts.
RobH4413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29960 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25