Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


If Rod Smith gets cut...

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 02:28 PM   #16
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 43
Posts: 3,048
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Rod Smith went to the same college as James Thrash. (he said appropo of nothing)
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #17
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,357
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
Wow I am tired of these threads.
I 2nd that.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM   #18
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,604
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
Rod Smith went to the same college as James Thrash. (he said appropo of nothing)
Rod Smith went to the same college as James Thrash, who was with Andy Reid on the Philadelphia Eagles, who was with Brett Favre on the Green Bay Packers, who was with Matt Dillon on There's Something About Mary, who was with Kevin Bacon in Wild Things

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon!
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:32 PM   #19
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Rod Smith went to the same college as James Thrash, who was with Andy Reid on the Philadelphia Eagles, who was with Brett Favre on the Green Bay Packers, who was with Matt Dillon on There's Something About Mary, who was with Kevin Bacon in Wild Things

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon!
Damn, you learn something everyday on the path......even if it doesn't mean shit. Thanks for the useless info snoot.
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #20
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 43
Posts: 3,048
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Rod Smith went to the same college as James Thrash, who was with Andy Reid on the Philadelphia Eagles, who was with Brett Favre on the Green Bay Packers, who was with Matt Dillon on There's Something About Mary, who was with Kevin Bacon in Wild Things

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon!

Rod Smith went to MSSU with James Thrash who played with Darell Green who played with Monte Coleman who played wih Coy Bacon.
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #21
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

We are stocked with WRs. If our currrent crew won't be able to get the job done as most of them are young studs, do you think Smith is going to do any better? Any money spent from her on in should be to pick up a DE or DT that can make a positive impact for us.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:57 PM   #22
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
We are stocked with WRs. If our currrent crew won't be able to get the job done as most ofthem are young studs, do you think Smith is going to do any better?
We are stocked at WR? Who are they, we have mostly unproven WR's, other than Santana, if he's not healthy we are in trouble at the position. And depth is an issue at WR.

We have Santana as #1 coming of an injury, and Lloyd as a maybe #2 still to be seen (hasen't done jack to this point), that #2 could end up being El. Thrash #3/4. Who else? Espy hasen't played, mignt not make the team.

We lack solid depth or even proven WR's at the position.

Who are these young STUDS your speaking of?
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 PM   #23
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,903
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan_nn View Post
We are stocked at WR? Who are they, we have mostly unproven WR's, other than Santana, if he's not healthy we are in trouble at the position. And depth is an issue at WR.

We have Santana as #1 coming of an injury, and Lloyd as a maybe #2 still to be seen (hasen't done jack to this point), that #2 could end up being El. Thrash #3/4. Who else? Espy hasen't played, mignt not make the team.

We lack solid depth or even proven WR's at the position.

Who are these young STUDS your speaking of?

I dont know who he is talking about. We could use a veteran presence at wide reciever because if Santana goes down for a long period(god forbid) then teams will double cooley and bring 8 down in the box
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:41 PM   #24
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,993
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I dont know who he is talking about. We could use a veteran presence at wide reciever because if Santana goes down for a long period(god forbid) then teams will double cooley and bring 8 down in the box
I think if Santana goes down, Rod Smith won't do a whole lot to replace his production.

He might give us a small edge, but I say play with the guys we're payin.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:46 PM   #25
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,903
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
I think if Santana goes down, Rod Smith won't do a whole lot to replace his production.

He might give us a small edge, but I say play with the guys we're payin.

I wasnt refering to Rod Smith. I am just saying if Santana goes down we are in bad shape with the unproven commodites at reciever that we have.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:16 PM   #26
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,993
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I wasnt refering to Rod Smith. I am just saying if Santana goes down we are in bad shape with the unproven commodites at reciever that we have.
Oh, no doubt.

Theres just not much out there that could replace the production that Moss brings, not only readily available, but in the entire league.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:19 PM   #27
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,903
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Oh, no doubt.

Theres just not much out there that could replace the production that Moss brings, not only readily available, but in the entire league.

I would rather take McCardell over Smith.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:13 AM   #28
Camp Scrub
 
Waleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: PG county
Posts: 32
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

I'd pass on him he ain't what we need at the moment. I'd take Antonio Bryant before Rod Smith.
__________________
Check out www.demskins.com. A skins blog for the true skins fan!
Waleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #29
Special Teams
 
birdz4gibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 370
Re: If Rod Smith gets cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief X_Phackter View Post
No need, unless he can rush the passer.
and he,s too old.. very productive but again no thanks....

i,m with the others pass his age is the problem...
__________________
****go skins*******
birdz4gibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30705 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25