Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2007, 01:52 AM   #16
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
and hold the chunks.
I still laugh at that. I just watched that episode of Family Guy, and everytime I see the "weather report" I think of you. LOL.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-22-2007, 02:02 AM   #17
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,907
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I still laugh at that. I just watched that episode of Family Guy, and everytime I see the "weather report" I think of you. LOL.

as long as I have an influence on people, I am happy.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #18
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
as long as I have an influence on people, I am happy.
Some day we'll have to go catch a beer together.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:14 AM   #19
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,907
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Some day we'll have to go catch a beer together.

cool. Is Angry throwing them at us.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 02:16 AM   #20
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
cool. Is Angry throwing them at us.
Angry would be too busy working since he is a graveyard guy! LOL.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 12:23 PM   #21
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Brunell is an ideal backup. He knows the system, he CAN play, he'll help Campbell in the learning process. His only problem is staying healthy and lasting a whole season, so being a backup will throw that out the window. I'm very comfortable having him step in if needed, even for half a season.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:35 PM   #22
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Brunell is an ideal backup. He knows the system, he CAN play, he'll help Campbell in the learning process. His only problem is staying healthy and lasting a whole season, so being a backup will throw that out the window. I'm very comfortable having him step in if needed, even for half a season.
I'm not as confident in the half a season comment...but Brunell is good at not making situations worse. He usually doesn't make a lot of mistakes, and he won't take many chances either. If we want to win, we don't want him for half a season, but if he has to spell for a game or two, I'm OK with that.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:39 PM   #23
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,368
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I can see that.
mmmmmm eva longoria....mmmmmmmmm.
she's like the 3rd of 4th best looking chick on the show. the blonde that's dating michael bolton BLOWS her away.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:43 PM   #24
Robert Griffin III
 
Monksdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 1,495
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
she's like the 3rd of 4th best looking chick on the show. the blonde that's dating michael bolton BLOWS her away.
A colleague of mine ran into the two of them last summer in Georgetown. She was really nice to him, he didnt ask her for anything, just said hello. Michael Bolton was apparently a dick.
__________________
Robert Griffin III
Monksdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 01:51 PM   #25
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
she's like the 3rd of 4th best looking chick on the show. the blonde that's dating michael bolton BLOWS her away.
I assume you are referring to Nicollette Sheridan. (there are two blondes on the show)
Nicollette was hooooot on that movie with Cedric the entertainer. I forget the name...it was something like the closer, but that's not it. Anyway, she tried to "jar his memory" by getting him excited...wow.
Everyone has their opinion, but to me there is no doubt that Eva is the best looking on that show, and one of the best looking on all of primetime TV.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #26
Camp Scrub
 
enel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 36
Posts: 16
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I assume you are referring to Nicollette Sheridan. (there are two blondes on the show)
Nicollette was hooooot on that movie with Cedric the entertainer. I forget the name...it was something like the closer, but that's not it. Anyway, she tried to "jar his memory" by getting him excited...wow.
Everyone has their opinion, but to me there is no doubt that Eva is the best looking on that show, and one of the best looking on all of primetime TV.
No Doubt... The Blond chick from Las Vegas ain't bad either... I think her last name is Sims or something... maybe Molly Sims... i think that sounds right. Those are probably my tops...
__________________
Have Faith & Believe - HAIL!
enel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:45 PM   #27
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by enel View Post
No Doubt... The Blond chick from Las Vegas ain't bad either... I think her last name is Sims or something... maybe Molly Sims... i think that sounds right. Those are probably my tops...
I actually think Vennessa Marcil (sp?) on Las Vegas is better looking. (she's Sam on the show) I don't like her bitch attitude, but from what I understand she's a sweetie off camera, she just plays a bitch on TV.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #28
Robert Griffin III
 
Monksdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 33
Posts: 1,495
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by enel View Post
No Doubt... The Blond chick from Las Vegas ain't bad either... I think her last name is Sims or something... maybe Molly Sims... i think that sounds right. Those are probably my tops...
molly sims was James Caan's daughter on the show Vegas.
__________________
Robert Griffin III
Monksdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #29
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Number 8 Was Ranked Number 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monksdown View Post
molly sims was James Caan's daughter on the show Vegas.
What do you mean "was"? Still is.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26696 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25