Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


I am glad I am a skins fan

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2007, 09:42 AM   #1
DFI
Special Teams
 
DFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: On the Road
Age: 46
Posts: 229
I am glad I am a skins fan

My son and I endured the cold last night at giants stadium. it was a good game but a brutal enviroment. It was hard to watch Giants Fans start leaving at half time, boo their team and ask their starting QB for sexual favors at the top of their lungs. around us (west endzone) there were at least 6 people escorted out for fighting, throwing snow and ice and throwing trash on the field.

then at the end of the game we had the privilege of being hit with chunks of snow and Ice because we were setting in our seats with skins hats on, I won't mention the walk from our seats back to the shuttle, but we got back to the hotel ok.

I know there are some giants fans who post on this board ocasionally...if last night is typical of a game at giants stadium...you guys are a class act. a step above philly but a small step at that...Glad you can teach all the young kids we saw so many new words and how to support your team..

Hail to the Redskins...Forever!
__________________
'Russ Grimm would swallow his dip by halftime and throw up on somebody's shoes. Jeff Bostic and Mark May were fighting about who'd missed an assignment. And man did Riggo stink from his hangover. But we got it done.' Don Warren
DFI is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

Night games are always going to be more rowdy. Skin fans have been assholes in the past too during night games. Wasn't it last year where there were a lot of fights at the skins game against the giants at home?
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 09:57 AM   #3
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,073
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

That crowd cleared out really early last night. It was pretty funny actually.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #4
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,026
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFI View Post
My son and I endured the cold last night at giants stadium. it was a good game but a brutal enviroment. It was hard to watch Giants Fans start leaving at half time, boo their team and ask their starting QB for sexual favors at the top of their lungs. around us (west endzone) there were at least 6 people escorted out for fighting, throwing snow and ice and throwing trash on the field.

then at the end of the game we had the privilege of being hit with chunks of snow and Ice because we were setting in our seats with skins hats on, I won't mention the walk from our seats back to the shuttle, but we got back to the hotel ok.

I know there are some giants fans who post on this board ocasionally...if last night is typical of a game at giants stadium...you guys are a class act. a step above philly but a small step at that...Glad you can teach all the young kids we saw so many new words and how to support your team..

Hail to the Redskins...Forever!

Lets not throw stones shall we, do really want me to tell you how my daughter was treated at Fed Ex field 2 years ago!?!?
Every stadium has and team has the fans we wish they didn't or maybe you should just spend some more money and get better seats.
Giant fans know football last night their team did'nt and with the weather and the time of the game I'll bet those whom you were around were people who don't normally get seats.If you had a bad time ...sorry but don't dare start the holyer than thou stuff becuase with the way some Skins fans acted towards my daughter at the game she went to I'd be in jail.........she came home in tears.
Your team won ................congratulations.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:22 AM   #5
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,026
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
That crowd cleared out really early last night. It was pretty funny actually.

It's the fans way of telling the team they stink and we won't take it.Figure out how much the snack venders lost with everyone leaving early.


Years ago in the 70's people went to the games and then burned their tickets,Wellington got the message.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:24 AM   #6
DFI
Special Teams
 
DFI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: On the Road
Age: 46
Posts: 229
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

Giant fans know football? all I heard all around us and out of the stadium and back to the bus was....at least we are going to the playoffs...even though the last w/c spot is still open and we are much in the hunt...

My best friend in the world is a giants fan. so I don't lump you all in one group
__________________
'Russ Grimm would swallow his dip by halftime and throw up on somebody's shoes. Jeff Bostic and Mark May were fighting about who'd missed an assignment. And man did Riggo stink from his hangover. But we got it done.' Don Warren
DFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:27 AM   #7
The Starter
 
redsk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,351
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Lets not throw stones shall we, do really want me to tell you how my daughter was treated at Fed Ex field 2 years ago!?!?
Every stadium has and team has the fans we wish they didn't or maybe you should just spend some more money and get better seats.
Giant fans know football last night their team did'nt and with the weather and the time of the game I'll bet those whom you were around were people who don't normally get seats.If you had a bad time ...sorry but don't dare start the holyer than thou stuff becuase with the way some Skins fans acted towards my daughter at the game she went to I'd be in jail.........she came home in tears.
Your team won ................congratulations.
I've never been to Giants Stadium, but many times to Fed Ex, RFK. I have to say that generally skins fans treat other fans ok. Yes, there are fights occasionally, but that's the exception. Every time I see an altercation usually both sides are drunk and look pretty stupid. However, usually its good natured. From what i've seen and heard from other fans around the league Fed Ex is pretty low key towards the other teams fans.
redsk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:27 AM   #8
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,026
Re: I am glad I am a skins fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFI View Post
Giant fans know football? all I heard all around us and out of the stadium and back to the bus was....at least we are going to the playoffs...even though the last w/c spot is still open and we are much in the hunt...

My best friend in the world is a giants fan. so I don't lump you all in one group

I don't lump all Skins fans toghter either.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21575 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25