Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Monday Afternoon H-Back

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #16
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,518
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

wariorzpath, there were 2 full threads about collins above, and i didnt see one single posting from you. your trying to steal glory that you don't deserve
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #17
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
wariorzpath, there were 2 full threads about collins above, and i didnt see one single posting from you. your trying to steal glory that you don't deserve
I know you're not serious. Cus it doesn't take much to egg me on.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #18
The Starter
 
Lady Brave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Trinity, NC
Age: 42
Posts: 1,444
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Nevermind...
Lady Brave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:32 AM   #19
Impact Rookie
 
LMsexyAO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 684
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
I know you're not serious. Cus it doesn't take much to egg me on.
Calm down, man, let's all just be happy that he's doing well and leave it at that. I think after his 2006 preseason NO ONE wanted to see him anywhere NEAR a football field. Plus, it ain't like in 3 years we are gonna look back on this going, "Damn, Collins was good but give warriorzpath props for spotting that diamond in the rough!"
LMsexyAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #20
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMsexyAO View Post
Calm down, man, let's all just be happy that he's doing well and leave it at that. I think after his 2006 preseason NO ONE wanted to see him anywhere NEAR a football field. Plus, it ain't like in 3 years we are gonna look back on this going, "Damn, Collins was good but give warriorzpath props for spotting that diamond in the rough!"
You know what, everythings all good- but when the one lone voice speaks up against what the majority decides is the truth and nothing else is acceptable. that person gets trashed and piled on until that person shuts up. This is whats wrong here a lot of times. What im really saying is- people on here that has a different opinion or perspective aren't as crazy as you think.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #21
Assistant Regional Mod
 
EternalEnigma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warrenton VA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,953
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
You know what, everythings all good- but when the one lone voice speaks up against what the majority decides is the truth and nothing else is acceptable. that person gets trashed and piled on until that person shuts up. This is whats wrong here a lot of times. What im really saying is- people on here that has a different opinion or perspective aren't as crazy as you think.
You're 100% right, but no one really likes an "I told you so" shoved in their faces repeatedly when you're riding a high, so you can't really expect everyone to be all over your jock.... that's all. Congratulations on being right and all.
__________________
Need electrical work in the Northern VA, or Shenandoah Valley? Click here

...and why do we still have a Tom Tupa avatar???
EternalEnigma21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #22
The Starter
 
dgack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The ATX (formerly Balmer)
Posts: 1,125
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Being a true Redskin fan doesn't have much to do with competing with intarweb fanbois to see who is "right" more often.

If you want everyone to pat you on the back, so be it, but it seems a little self-serving IMO.
__________________
"To bring a Sherm Lewis in to a Jim Zorn and whoever his offensive coordinator is, it's like bringing in another man to help teach you how to make better love to your wife or something." -- Tre Johnson
dgack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:51 AM   #23
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthetuna View Post
You're 100% right, but no one really likes an "I told you so" shoved in their faces repeatedly when you're riding a high, so you can't really expect everyone to be all over your jock.... that's all. Congratulations on being right and all.
Yeah whatever - it's the least some of you should do - after the crap like Collins is trash and all the crap that I should shut up and I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, you are still doing it. No - you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Some of you just don't get it and football sometimes. Yeah you think that I don't know what I'm talking about (with that sarcasm in the posts) - but here's the difference between me and some of you - I post stuff with a different insight and usually stray from the majority and go out on a limb sometimes - most of you stay safe and just regurgitate everything you read and hear. The big difference now is I have something that makes my words true.

So no I don't want anyone on my proverbial jock (of course most football fans are male anyways) - but quit the sarcasm and just give me and a lot of the posters on here that dissent from the majority thinking - some respect.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:55 AM   #24
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
Yeah whatever - it's the least some of you should do - after the crap like Collins is trash and all the crap that I should shut up and I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, you are still doing it. No - you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Some of you just don't get it and football sometimes. Yeah you think that I don't know what I'm talking about (with that sarcasm in the posts) - but here's the difference between me and some of you - I post stuff with a different insight and usually stray from the majority and go out on a limb sometimes - most of you stay safe and just regurgitate everything you read and hear. The big difference now is I have something that makes my words true.

So no I don't want anyone on my proverbial jock (of course most football fans are male anyways) - but quit the sarcasm and just give me and a lot of the posters on here that dissent from the majority thinking - some respect.
Where exactly are your Nostradamus like predictions on Collins?

I'd just like to see what exactly we're talking about here.

If you called it, great, mad props to you. But enough with the gloating already.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:58 AM   #25
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
Yeah whatever - it's the least some of you should do - after the crap like Collins is trash and all the crap that I should shut up and I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. As a matter of fact, you are still doing it. No - you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Some of you just don't get it and football sometimes. Yeah you think that I don't know what I'm talking about (with that sarcasm in the posts) - but here's the difference between me and some of you - I post stuff with a different insight and usually stray from the majority and go out on a limb sometimes - most of you stay safe and just regurgitate everything you read and hear. The big difference now is I have something that makes my words true.

So no I don't want anyone on my proverbial jock (of course most football fans are male anyways) - but quit the sarcasm and just give me and a lot of the posters on here that dissent from the majority thinking - some respect.
Why is this so personal to you?
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #26
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Where exactly are your Nostradamus like predictions on Collins?

I'd just like to see what exactly we're talking about here.

If you called it, great, mad props to you. But enough with the gloating already.
Here's a prime example of what I talking about. And here it goes - the same old crap over and over again. There's just a major disconnect here that you like the majority here doesn't understand.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:03 PM   #27
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Why is this so personal to you?
It's just like I posted - there is just a lack of respect here for some people that want to discuss ideas or topics that seem not right. But how can you decide want is right and what is wrong to discuss here?
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #28
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
Here's a prime example of what I talking about. And here it goes - the same old crap over and over again. There's just a major disconnect here that you like the majority here doesn't understand.
All I'm asking for is to see some proof.

It has nothing to do with a disconnect.

Let's see what you are talking about.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:10 PM   #29
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
All I'm asking for is to see some proof.

It has nothing to do with a disconnect.

Let's see what you are talking about.
Here's what Saunders said in an article:

Todd is as good a technician as there is in this passing game," Saunders said. "He just hasn't had a chance to play because [Chiefs Pro Bowl starter] Trent [Green] was always healthy."

And I said give him a chance because I believe Saunders.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 12:12 PM   #30
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Monday Afternoon H-Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
Here's what Saunders said in an article:

Todd is as good a technician as there is in this passing game," Saunders said. "He just hasn't had a chance to play because [Chiefs Pro Bowl starter] Trent [Green] was always healthy."

And I said give him a chance because I believe Saunders.
Ok, where/when did you say this?

Can you just post a link to your post so we can see exactly what you are talking about?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32730 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25