Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,040
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
You talking about the Chris Carter that picked Dallas to take the NFC.

'07 Posteason predictions - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

So basically he is talking about the Deadskins winning in Seattle and nothing else.
Better keep your mouth shut or we'll bring Miss Simpson back!!
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #17
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,240
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

I think Carter is trying to jinx us by picking the Skins
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:03 PM   #18
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinEmAll View Post
Hey blue, you still licking your wounds after that nice ass whooping?
why would I, really why?
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:04 PM   #19
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Better keep your mouth shut or we'll bring Miss Simpson back!!
My bad Redskin dude
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #20
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan1967 View Post
So basically he is talking about the Deadskins winning in Seattle and nothing else.


Did you think that up on your own or did your life mate help you?[/quote]


Ha, no can't take the credit for that one. Wavy ten news in Hampton Roads and ESPN use that one to describe yall offense woes, which is present consistently in Redskin games throughout the season over the last decade of so. You know the TD every other game, a bunch of FGS, rezone trouble. Not exactly the Ravens but close. Then again just being sarcastic in describing what Deadskin means because you have heard if before and it you have not you must just became a fan.
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:43 PM   #21
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Mods and warpathers explain this

Thread Date Comment
Cowboysboard Vs The... 01-01-2008 07:09 PM What a turd.
Cris Carter's Wild Card... 01-01-2008 12:10 AM just stirring the pot...
Cowboysboard Vs The... 12-31-2007 10:54 PM Just because of your screen name and aviator
Cris Carter's Wild Card... 12-31-2007 09:20 PM Negative comments toward the 'skins.
Redskins v Patriots... 10-30-2007 08:49 AM .
Redskins v Patriots... 10-29-2007 09:10 PM Learn the forum guidelines
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:23 AM coming here to gloat is rediculous
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:14 AM so you rub it in our faces
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:02 AM wow what a good sport...
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #22
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,632
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
Mods and warpathers explain this

Thread Date Comment
Cowboysboard Vs The... 01-01-2008 07:09 PM What a turd.
Cris Carter's Wild Card... 01-01-2008 12:10 AM just stirring the pot...
Cowboysboard Vs The... 12-31-2007 10:54 PM Just because of your screen name and aviator
Cris Carter's Wild Card... 12-31-2007 09:20 PM Negative comments toward the 'skins.
Redskins v Patriots... 10-30-2007 08:49 AM .
Redskins v Patriots... 10-29-2007 09:10 PM Learn the forum guidelines
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:23 AM coming here to gloat is rediculous
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:14 AM so you rub it in our faces
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:02 AM wow what a good sport...
Reputation points. Let's not kid ourselves, you're not really here for discussion so much as you are to antagonize and pimp your fantasy football league. You could learn a little something from your fellow Cowboys fans such as 5Rings
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:53 PM   #23
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
Mods and warpathers explain this

Thread Date Comment
Cowboysboard Vs The... 01-01-2008 07:09 PM What a turd.
Cris Carter's Wild Card... 01-01-2008 12:10 AM just stirring the pot...
Cowboysboard Vs The... 12-31-2007 10:54 PM Just because of your screen name and aviator
Cris Carter's Wild Card... 12-31-2007 09:20 PM Negative comments toward the 'skins.
Redskins v Patriots... 10-30-2007 08:49 AM .
Redskins v Patriots... 10-29-2007 09:10 PM Learn the forum guidelines
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:23 AM coming here to gloat is rediculous
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:14 AM so you rub it in our faces
Classless Coach Belichick 10-29-2007 02:02 AM wow what a good sport...
Because of my avatar and sig?
I said negative things about your team? Are you for real
I am stirring the pot because I posted what chris carter superbowl prediction was. ?
I am a turd because I told the guy he did not win the first fantasy league. WHAT?

Then the whole prediction thing about the Skins getting blown out was true, I took heat all week and I come to remind people of what was said to me and I get a bad rep cause I am a poor sport, I rubbed it in, and gloating but yet you warpathers say the same crap about the Cowboys loss (which was no where near that Pats pounding) considering the circumstances of the game and you tell me to learn the forum rules please I should be breaking them like a majority of these warpathers are. This needs to be fixxed because its obvious something is broken.
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:58 PM   #24
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Reputation points. Let's not kid ourselves, you're not really here for discussion so much as you are to antagonize and pimp your fantasy football league. You could learn a little something from your fellow Cowboys fans such as 5Rings
Where in the world did you pull this reply from.
I feel if these mods learn how to take control of some of these outrageous warpathers things will be different. If I was only here for fantasy football why would I be posting now? Shouldn't I only appear in August if that was the case, besides I have been apart of this site long before I started having an annual league between both sites. If talking about the state of the NFC east/NFL is antagonizing then I guess this site needs to come down.
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 09:59 PM   #25
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,632
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
Because of my avatar and sig?
I said negative things about your team? Are you for real
I am stirring the pot because I posted what chris carter superbowl prediction was. ?
I am a turd because I told the guy he did not win the first fantasy league. WHAT?

Then the whole prediction thing about the Skins getting blown out was true, I took heat all week and I come to remind people of what was said to me and I get a bad rep cause I am a poor sport, I rubbed it in, and gloating but yet you warpathers say the same crap about the Cowboys loss (which was no where near that Pats pounding) considering the circumstances of the game and you tell me to learn the forum rules please I should be breaking them like a majority of these warpathers are. This needs to be fixxed because its obvious something is broken.
First of all, don't make a big deal out of this. It's really not. Some comments (in all cases, not just the ones directed at you) are valid and some are probably without merit. You gave me negative reputation points for some stupid reason and I'm not throwing a hissy fit over it.

Secondly, are you seriously saying that on a Redskins site we wouldn't be gloating over a Cowboys' loss? You're kidding right?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #26
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,366
Re: Cris Carter's Wild Card picks

I watched inside the NFL last night and Droopy Dog picked the skins and made a comment that he had been picking against them and giving Gibbs credit, in other words a complete 360 degree turn around. I think someone must of said something to him, maybe have some class or you won't get elected into the HOF or if he goes into the HOF ceremony he'll have to run into Joe and he'll be shitting his pants out of fear.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26398 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25