Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Talk about eerie!

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 12:01 AM   #16
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,053
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
AM I missing something here? What are you talking about? (quotes would be helpful to who you're even talking about / to)
I am talking to anyone who takes issue with sandtrapjack's thread.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 01-06-2008, 12:05 AM   #17
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I am talking to anyone who takes issue with sandtrapjack's thread.
OH, ok...I thought you were talking about my post, but didn't understand how they were all connected. Gotcha now.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:57 AM   #18
King of the Cage
 
Jamaican'Skin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Age: 28
Posts: 2,352
Re: Talk about eerie!

Ideally, there would be no problem with the post, however due to the fact that tone of voice cannot be properly translated over the net and even though he may be a great poster, he's still a Cowboys fan, I automatically assumed the worst. I apologize
__________________
Back like a spinal tap
Jamaican'Skin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:00 AM   #19
Camp Scrub
 
Seahawks_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 34
Re: Talk about eerie!

On the Seahawks, CB Kelly Jennings wears #21!
Seahawks_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:10 AM   #20
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawks_Fan View Post
On the Seahawks, CB Kelly Jennings wears #21!
What's your point? Just about every team has a player with the #21.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 01:14 AM   #21
Camp Scrub
 
Vaquero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 41
Re: Talk about eerie!

Get rid of Suisham, that kicker s__cks!

I was rooding for the Skins tonight, to bad we didn't get an opportunity to play you guys for the third time this season.

See ya next year.
Vaquero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 08:41 AM   #22
Camp Scrub
 
Seahawks_Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 34
Wink Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaquero View Post
I was rooding for the Skins tonight, to bad we didn't get an opportunity to play you guys for the third time this season.
That must be because you are scared to play the Seahawks! That is, IF the Cowboys make it that far!
Seahawks_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 09:17 AM   #23
Special Teams
 
Skinsfan1967's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Frederick, Maryland
Age: 47
Posts: 254
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawks_Fan View Post
That must be because you are scared to play the Seahawks! That is, IF the Cowboys make it that far!
I think predictions about a Seahawks vs. Cowboys playoff game would get better and more passionate responses on message boards of your respective teams.
__________________
Yellow41 on Redskinsheads
Skinsfan1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #24
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Well I think it's because this past week you were getting into it with some people about how hard the Cowboys were really trying in the season finale. So it seemed like you were coming back now to rub in the loss.

I'd say good luck to you next week but...
What did you expect me to do? AGREE with you that the Cowboys put forth their best effort in the season finale? When I honestly do not believe that to be true?

I defended my team and you defended yours, and our discussions were respectful. You cannot ask more than that from a fan forum. And isn't that one of the reasons we visit warpath.com?
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:34 AM   #25
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seahawks_Fan View Post
That must be because you are scared to play the Seahawks! That is, IF the Cowboys make it that far!
Don't get too cocky cuz. In addition to the missed field goal, there were more than a few dropped passes by the Redskins receivers. If half of them are caught then the Redskins would be coming to Dallas next week.

The better team did not win yesterday.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:38 AM   #26
Impact Rookie
 
Takeuon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 573
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
It does seem that he posted it to mock us, doesn't it?
Totally agree with this shit
__________________
#21 Will always be missed. Gone but not forgotten
Takeuon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #27
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Talk about eerie!

Well if he says he isn't mocking us then that's the end of it right?
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #28
Special Teams
 
Ocliw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NC
Age: 47
Posts: 253
Re: Talk about eerie!

Everyone is just pissed about the loss jack. I've read several of your posts on here.You just don't seem like the rub it in kinda guy.
Ocliw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #29
Special Teams
 
Blue Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tampa
Posts: 176
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Well I think it's because this past week you were getting into it with some people about how hard the Cowboys were really trying in the season finale. So it seemed like you were coming back now to rub in the loss.

I'd say good luck to you next week but...
So here is another case of you warpathers not being able to take what you dish out not a surprise. I am not saying Jack made this thread to rub it in your face either. I was going to make a thread but it would have got locked because I would have been trying to "start something."

You diehard Fans and the Skin players for that matter are going to stay fixated with the number 21, heck anyone notice a guy named Shaun killed the momentum by missing the FG. Seriously you fans are going to end up like Jim Carrey in "The number 23" movie. Think of the loss by 21 points as Sean Taylor asking to let him rest in peace. Next thing you know there will be post/threads about “this is the 21st day of the year”, “this is my 21st post” etc it will become a sick obsession.
__________________
T. Romo & Dallas are becoming P. Manning & Indy. Winning it all can not always come over night or in one full season no matter how awesome that season was statistically.
Blue Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #30
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 12,757
Re: Talk about eerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Star View Post
So here is another case of you warpathers not being able to take what you dish out not a surprise. I am not saying Jack made this thread to rub it in your face either. I was going to make a thread but it would have got locked because I would have been trying to "start something."

You diehard Fans and the Skin players for that matter are going to stay fixated with the number 21, heck anyone notice a guy named Shaun killed the momentum by missing the FG. Seriously you fans are going to end up like Jim Carrey in "The number 23" movie. Think of the loss by 21 points as Sean Taylor asking to let him rest in peace. Next thing you know there will be post/threads about “this is the 21st day of the year”, “this is my 21st post” etc it will become a sick obsession.
All I can say is
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30465 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25