Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #46
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzzz View Post
I feel you homey. Whether or not we agree or disagree, its your opinion and I respect that because that is your right. I'm from D.C. born and raised. I do go to Cowboy games IN TEXAS STADIUM, and I go to the games when they play here.
Why are you a Cowgirls fan then?
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #47
Camp Scrub
 
starzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 40
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Why are you a Cowgirls fan then?
You got to figure, I grew up in the 70's, started watching football in the late 70's early 80's, plus the majority of my family were Cowboys fans, except my father, and younger brother, they are Skins fans. When you were little, you hear the whole family, rooting for a team, what 9 times out of 10 do you think is going to happen?
__________________
star wars
starzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:17 PM   #48
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,374
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzzz View Post
The only reason I chose the 85 bears, they had what I think was the best defense ever assembled, to go along with a very good offense.

Again as I said the Steelers of the 70's.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:22 PM   #49
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzzz View Post
You got to figure, I grew up in the 70's, started watching football in the late 70's early 80's, plus the majority of my family were Cowboys fans, except my father, and younger brother, they are Skins fans. When you were little, you hear the whole family, rooting for a team, what 9 times out of 10 do you think is going to happen?
I'm sorry to hear that. We grew up at the same time, the same general area, (I grew up in Silver Spring-Wheaton-Kensington area) and I turned out OK. You should've taken a stand with your Dad and brother and said "Go 'Skins", now you have to go through life as a Cowboy fan
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:23 PM   #50
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,374
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by starzzz View Post
Would you have felt the same way about Lawrence Taylor when he was the BEST DEFENSIVE JUNKIE!!??
Yup he had a drug habit,did he shoot anyone,beat any dancers????No you dumba$$ Pac-man had to pay someone to cover for him.......deny what you want but the Cowpukes are on a course to become the team with the biggest criminal payroll in the NFL,nice pair Tank and Pac,,,together they'll serve 5-10.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:34 PM   #51
Camp Scrub
 
starzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 40
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that. We grew up at the same time, the same general area, (I grew up in Silver Spring-Wheaton-Kensington area) and I turned out OK. You should've taken a stand with your Dad and brother and said "Go 'Skins", now you have to go through life as a Cowboy fan
That's a good one! lol
__________________
star wars
starzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #52
Camp Scrub
 
starzzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 40
Re: The Greatest NFL Team of All Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yup he had a drug habit,did he shoot anyone,beat any dancers????No you dumba$$ Pac-man had to pay someone to cover for him.......deny what you want but the Cowpukes are on a course to become the team with the biggest criminal payroll in the NFL,nice pair Tank and Pac,,,together they'll serve 5-10.
I never denied what happened. Check my other quotes CHUMP! Besides, the only habit Pacman seems to have is strip clubs. I think that's a little better habit to have than L. Taylor the "CRACK", I mean SACK MASTER, sucking on glass d--cks!!
__________________
star wars
starzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.16712 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25