Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 09:53 AM   #76
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,368
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
Why they may win:

Romo's psychological toughness. You can't seem to get in his head the way you can with say McNabb.

How they could lose:

Gurode snaps the ball halfway to Waco in the Shotgun.
I'm not so sure about that... in the playoffs last year against NY he was pretty damn rattled.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2008, 09:58 AM   #77
Registered User
 
johnerotten's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: commonwealth of va
Posts: 795
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

at some point in the game,washington will get screwed over on some bullshit play.they always get at least two shitty calls against them in dallas.
johnerotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:27 AM   #78
Impact Rookie
 
memphisskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Nashville, TN
Age: 43
Posts: 960
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
In regard to TO it's amazing what some good meds will do for you.
Matty, is that a veiled reference to TO's trying to kill himself with baby aspirin a few years ago? If so, BEST POST EVER!
memphisskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:45 AM   #79
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,450
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Apparently, Jansen will start in place of Heyer. That could be a big deal as he's got a chip on his shoulder and something to prove. He will NOT get a better oppurtunity to get his job back than this. I am sure, he is keenly aware of this.
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 10:52 AM   #80
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
Nothing personal Sandtrap. Really. But for you to keep talking about how the Redskins are not going to beat the Cowboys on a Redskins blog and how T.O. has changed and T.O. is this and that, blah, blah, blah. Maybe we ARE both beating a dead horse. But for you to keep bringing stuff up on a Redskin board about the cowgirls, hello, you're probably going to hear stuff you don't like. Most of the time I'm talking to my fellow Skin fans. I don't, and never will, go on a cowgirls blog and put their team down. If you would like to get into a battle of wits, I more than welcome the challenge. I can promise you I am not "unarmed".
Well in my defense, if you review all of my posts, you will see that I never "put your team down". I never attacked your team. Never said "this guys sucks" or "That guy sucks" or anything to that affect.

For the most part, I have simply defended my team by attempting to bring another point of view, nothing more, nothing less.

I back my arguments with facts, where most of the replies I see are speculation on an opposing fans part. Example:

"Cowboys are a team of thugs and miscreants"= Speculation
FACT= No current Dallas Cowboy has been in the headlines for felonious acts. Granted the GM took a gamble with a few players with a questionable past. But since putting on the uniform in Dallas, nothing but players, performers and team mates. No fines, infractions, arrests....nadda! Not even a friggin parking ticket.

"T.O. is a cancer and will cause the Cowboys to implode" = Speculation
Fact = Again I say, it has been 3 years as a Dallas Cowboy and he has done nothing except excel as a performer and a clubhouse leader. We read this over and over on this board and I just want to know when this implosion will occur? It has been 3 years, when will people realize that maybe they were wrong? No one was more shocked than I that this realtionship with Owens has worked so well.

These are the facts, and they are undeniable.

And I do expect a lot of negative reaction on a rival board. Christ, that is why I am here to begin with. This is a blast and I enjoy debating with everyone here.

But if you will also notice that I have been a forum member for a few years now and for the most part, I am very impartial to the Redskins. As evidence, check the prediction thread for the Skins/Saints game. If you look, I nailed the predicted score perfectly, 24-17 Skins.

I am getting exactly what I expected to get during this rivalry week. I expect nothing less. And if you guys had responded any differently I would have been sorely disappointed.

Been a member here for a few years, and there are only 2 weeks out of each year that I get really fired up and talk a little smack. But the other 50 weeks out of the year, just check my post history and you will see that I am surprisingly one of the more supportive rivals of your beloved Redskins. I have been accused by many on this forum of being a "closet Redskins fan".

Just lemme have those 2 weeks, is all I ask.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #81
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,450
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

While I generally enjoy your posts, and your presence here, if you will review your............facts, perhaps the phrase "spin doctor" would more honestly fit your information put forth in this thread?
HTTR
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:46 PM   #82
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,569
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

heres a fact for ya sandtrapp . . . .4 of the last 6!!!

go skins!!
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #83
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
heres a fact for ya sandtrapp . . . .4 of the last 6!!!

go skins!!
And another fact for you 15 of the last 20!
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:57 PM   #84
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,569
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

yeah i like my 3 year window better, alil more accurate in showcasing whose gonna win since alot of the players are the same but keep living in the past my friend . . . what was it '97 the last time you all won a playoff game? its been so long im kinda losing count now.

go skins!!!!
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:02 PM   #85
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
yeah i like my 3 year window better, alil more accurate in showcasing whose gonna win since alot of the players are the same but keep living in the past my friend . . . what was it '97 the last time you all won a playoff game? its been so long im kinda losing count now.

go skins!!!!
Ugh, back to THAT again. We've come full circle again bro! See ya' Sunday.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:19 PM   #86
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

When confronted with the FACTS..........run?
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:24 PM   #87
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
When confronted with the FACTS..........run?
You tell me.
Every time you bring up a fact, I bring up another fact that contradicts yours.

Then you are the one that "runs" back to the play off losses by Dallas.

If you would like to continue our friendly little debate, please come up with something ORIGINAL. Other wise by repeating things that have already been said waste your time and mine.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:38 PM   #88
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

I can honestly say without hesitation that your blind dedication to ignorance amazes me. I suppose that is a requirement to be a cowgirl fan. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest man in the world sandtrap. As for running, when it is brought to your attention that the Skins have won 4 of the last 6 against the girls, which is relevant, you RUN back about 10 years with "15 of the last 20 ". How is that relevant to this Sundays game? I would think the RECENT games would be more of an indication of how this weeks game would turn out. Like someone said on another thread, if Cooley were on your team and witten were on ours, your argument on what stats are important would be completely different. Your bias clouds your arguments. I'm sure you don't agree and you'll come up with some reasons why what I'm saying is wrong. I suppose if Cooley had a smaller nose , maybe he would be as good as Witten. ( Cooley- Witten Thread ) Personally, this is getting boring. Sunday can't get here soon enough.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 04:50 PM   #89
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
I can honestly say without hesitation that your blind dedication to ignorance amazes me. I suppose that is a requirement to be a cowgirl fan. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest man in the world sandtrap. As for running, when it is brought to your attention that the Skins have won 4 of the last 6 against the girls, which is relevant, you RUN back about 10 years with "15 of the last 20 ". How is that relevant to this Sundays game? I would think the RECENT games would be more of an indication of how this weeks game would turn out. Like someone said on another thread, if Cooley were on your team and witten were on ours, your argument on what stats are important would be completely different. Your bias clouds your arguments. I'm sure you don't agree and you'll come up with some reasons why what I'm saying is wrong. I suppose if Cooley had a smaller nose , maybe he would be as good as Witten. ( Cooley- Witten Thread ) Personally, this is getting boring. Sunday can't get here soon enough.
Well with that post at least we cleared one thing up.

We now know who the "unarmed" one is. Thanks for clearing that up.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #90
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Since cowgirl fans never shut up. You may have the last word small one. Enjoy the game. I'm done.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31669 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25