Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 06:10 PM   #91
Camp Scrub
 
pbhawks45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I'm not so sure about that... in the playoffs last year against NY he was pretty damn rattled.
He really was. I love me some Romo, but when I was at that Giants game, he started yelling and getting mad at the O-Line and receivers. Granted, he was getting little protection, and Patrick Crayton dropped a pass that could have been a TD, and at least brought them deep into Giants territory, but you can't explode at your teammates like that.

Saying this, the Giants D pretty much did the exact same thing to the Pats and Brady in the SB, so it's not like Romo was the only one getting flustered.

This is going to be a good game, hopefully. I still have painful memories from that 35-7 romping you guys gave us a couple years ago.

I can't exactly remember what song it was, but almost EVERY Redskin fan at the stadium was singing it. That sucked. Must've been freaking sweet though as a Redskin fan, though!
pbhawks45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2008, 06:11 PM   #92
The Starter
 
NM Redskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 1,009
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
And another fact for you 15 of the last 20!
Here's another, 2-0 in playoffs vs Cowboys.:tongue
__________________
Despite my solid 40 time and great intangibles I went undrafted AGAIN!
NM Redskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:24 PM   #93
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

OK let's settle this thread

FACT

Both Teams haven't even gone to a Superbowl in the past 12 years, heck they haven't play a NFC championship game so until one of us do it Both team suck
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #94
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
And another fact for you 15 of the last 20!
It's a what have you done for me lately league. 4 outta the last 6 sounds good to me. Would have been 5 of 6 if we didn't get hosed on that INT in Dallas last year. You downplay the significance of your playoff drought. I say it's huge. And it's probably a big reason you've looked so tight and uncomfortable in your '06 and '07 playoff games. Can't take the heat.

Your secondary has ZERO ints this year, and Campbell had his best game of '07 in your house. It's gonna be a great one come Sunday.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 06:56 PM   #95
Camp Scrub
 
pbhawks45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
It's a what have you done for me lately league. 4 outta the last 6 sounds good to me. Would have been 5 of 6 if we didn't get hosed on that INT in Dallas last year. You downplay the significance of your playoff drought. I say it's huge. And it's probably a big reason you've looked so tight and uncomfortable in your '06 and '07 playoff games. Can't take the heat.

Your secondary has ZERO ints this year, and Campbell had his best game of '07 in your house. It's gonna be a great one come Sunday.
I want to disagree with you, but you're right. This team has many holes, but nobody seems to be talking about how Romo doesn't look as good as he did last year, and even though T.O. has changed (maybe I'm crazy), but I don't know how many games with only 2 catches he can live with.

And the playoffs are a huge monkey on their collective backs. Although I disagree with the comment about the INT (I think you're referring to the Newman pass interference, Washington's DB's had been very physical towards TO, I thought it was a good no-call), I pretty much agree with your premise.

Overall, the Skins have owned the Boys recently.

If they're a true SB contender, they should be able to beat a division rival (a very good team, shame one team from this division won't make the playoffs) on the road.
pbhawks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:19 PM   #96
Camp Scrub
 
Skins838891's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 32
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

This is not a reason why we will win or lose, but I love watching this video so much. I laugh my ass off every time.

Skins838891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:42 PM   #97
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

I see that in addition to Roy Williams being out for Dallas, they will also be without starting FB Deon Anderson. That could be a big deal. Also Tank Johnson is questionable.

On the flip side, Marcus Washington is once again questionable. This guy just can't get healthy. Love the man, love his motor, but I'd be a bit surprised if he's wearing burgundy and gold after this season.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 07:58 PM   #98
Camp Scrub
 
pbhawks45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 40
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I see that in addition to Roy Williams being out for Dallas, they will also be without starting FB Deon Anderson. That could be a big deal. Also Tank Johnson is questionable.

On the flip side, Marcus Washington is once again questionable. This guy just can't get healthy. Love the man, love his motor, but I'd be a bit surprised if he's wearing burgundy and gold after this season.
Dude, if you remember when Santana Moss burned Roy deep in that 2006 game, you know it's a good thing he's not in the lineup.
pbhawks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:28 PM   #99
Special Teams
 
holcknowsbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 240
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Ok guys I haven't been able to post that much in this important week so here it is the reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Why Will The Cowboys Win The Game
  1. The Cowboys will make it a shootout, like against philly one Campbell won't be able to catch up.
  2. The Redskins won't be able to pressure Romo specially with Taylor out.
  3. The Redskins will have to pick their poison between the running game (Barber,Felix) or the different WR (T.O.Witten,Crayton,Austin)and won't be able to stop them.
  4. T.O will dominate the secondary he did it last year with 4tds and he always lights it up after a bad week
  5. Dallas defense will be on Campbell face all day like NY was on week 1,what's the difference between N.O,Arizona and NY the defense and pressure you get Campbell time to throw with the fast WR he has he will find somebody open So Dallas will do what they do to GB and be in Campbell face all day.
  6. Special Teams used to be a weakness for the Cowboys now a strength they will win the position battle which will make it hard for Was to score and easier for the cowboys offense.
Why Will the Cowboys Lose
  1. For some reason they can't show up to the game
  2. uhhmmm? can't thing of another one.
pick our poison??? why did you get so confident in your running game because you put up some numbers against the packers??? listen boss, barber had a f-ing yard against us last year, 1, uno. Its just like you saying the cowboys are gonna win the super bowl........you have to win a playoff game first. Its like you getting up in my face after you caught a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 10..... weak ass shit d'boys, weak ass shit.
__________________
An outstanding dad, brother, son, friend, teamate, and football player. Sean Taylor...could not respect a guy more, thank you
holcknowsbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:31 PM   #100
Special Teams
 
holcknowsbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 240
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbhawks45 View Post
He really was. I love me some Romo, but when I was at that Giants game, he started yelling and getting mad at the O-Line and receivers. Granted, he was getting little protection, and Patrick Crayton dropped a pass that could have been a TD, and at least brought them deep into Giants territory, but you can't explode at your teammates like that.

Saying this, the Giants D pretty much did the exact same thing to the Pats and Brady in the SB, so it's not like Romo was the only one getting flustered.

This is going to be a good game, hopefully. I still have painful memories from that 35-7 romping you guys gave us a couple years ago.

I can't exactly remember what song it was, but almost EVERY Redskin fan at the stadium was singing it. That sucked. Must've been freaking sweet though as a Redskin fan, though!
thats song was either hail to the redskins or gravediggers by chris pauls which was a remix off of gold diggers.
__________________
An outstanding dad, brother, son, friend, teamate, and football player. Sean Taylor...could not respect a guy more, thank you
holcknowsbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 08:37 PM   #101
Special Teams
 
holcknowsbest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 240
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

keys to winning for the skins......

1) make them one dimensional
2) get that skidish cowgirl chucking and ducking like he loves to do
3) run the ball and/or keep your playmakers in the game (portis/moss/cooley)
__________________
An outstanding dad, brother, son, friend, teamate, and football player. Sean Taylor...could not respect a guy more, thank you
holcknowsbest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 09:24 PM   #102
Special Teams
 
Zorn on the 4th of July's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 125
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

YouTube - Washington Redskins vs. Dallas Cowboys Miracle Finishes

The End.
Zorn on the 4th of July is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #103
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I see that in addition to Roy Williams being out for Dallas, they will also be without starting FB Deon Anderson. That could be a big deal. Also Tank Johnson is questionable.

On the flip side, Marcus Washington is once again questionable. This guy just can't get healthy. Love the man, love his motor, but I'd be a bit surprised if he's wearing burgundy and gold after this season.

This is so funny, can you guys stick to one storry please. If Roy is starting a SS then we're going to lose because he's such a big liability and now that he's injured it's a reason why we're going to lose because our secondary wil be affected by not having him there. C'mon
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #104
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by holcknowsbest View Post
pick our poison??? why did you get so confident in your running game because you put up some numbers against the packers??? listen boss, barber had a f-ing yard against us last year, 1, uno. Its just like you saying the cowboys are gonna win the super bowl........you have to win a playoff game first. Its like you getting up in my face after you caught a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 10..... weak ass shit d'boys, weak ass shit.

dude read the next post I was just making fun to start a rival debate don't take it personally... just because your team has a better chance to be the first team to win 3 Super Bowls in a row than beating us on Sunday. That doesn't mean I'm attacking you.

It isn't my fault Snyder sucks at picking Free Agents and it's one step above Matt Millen in his drafting skills but hey! who's judging you .....

MAN I LOVE RIVALRY WEEK.... some good old Smack talk
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:47 PM   #105
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
This is so funny, can you guys stick to one storry please. If Roy is starting a SS then we're going to lose because he's such a big liability and now that he's injured it's a reason why we're going to lose because our secondary wil be affected by not having him there. C'mon
Excuse me? Did I say anything about Roy being a liability or a reason you would win or lose? All I said was he isn't playing. What I did say is a potentially big deal is your FB being out for the game.

And even if I had commented on the impact of Roy being out, I was never one of the folks who said he was a "liability" when he got injured.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.33344 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25