Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #106
Impact Rookie
 
vaoutlaws2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fayettenam, NC
Age: 42
Posts: 806
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
I disagree vaoutlaws. I think the run game will determine the game. I like the Springs / TO matchup. It's always a hard fought and normally fairly even matchup. Marion Barber destroying us up the middle for 5 YPC is my concern. I think we need to take our chances with their pass game, don't let them run all day on us. Romo isn't exactly an error-free type QB. He's a gunslinger that will take chances, that could benefit us. It could also burn us terribly, but still.

You made a good point about Romo....but if you ask me I have them simply looking past us. It going to take a perfect storm by us in all phases of the game to win. But if we can contain the dallas offense and keep it relatively low scoring i like our chances.
__________________
The future is obviously right now!
vaoutlaws2006 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-28-2008, 12:13 PM   #107
Camp Scrub
 
Bluezz DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisskin View Post
When it comes down to it you're right. But there's always an exception, like Hochuli screwing the Chargers in the Bronco game this year.

Can't wait til 4:15, I'm hoping the Skins start lighting the Boys up around 4:20...
I definetly can't argue with you there!!!!
Bluezz DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #108
The Starter
 
JGisLordOfTheRings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond VA
Age: 28
Posts: 2,355
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphisskin View Post
When it comes down to it you're right. But there's always an exception, like Hochuli screwing the Chargers in the Bronco game this year.

Can't wait til 4:15, I'm hoping the Skins start lighting the Boys up around 4:20...
Thats about the time I hope to be lighting up too. lol

__________________
The redskins pocket is like my love life.....nonexistent and disappointing. -OnceWeWereKings
JGisLordOfTheRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #109
Camp Scrub
 
Bluezz DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaoutlaws2006 View Post
You made a good point about Romo....but if you ask me I have them simply looking past us. It going to take a perfect storm by us in all phases of the game to win. But if we can contain the dallas offense and keep it relatively low scoring i like our chances.
Why would they be looking past the Skins? Two reasons that won't happen. First, Dallas will still remember the beating they took at FedEx Field. Second, most teams overlook a team when they are playing a tough team the following week. I could see if Dallas was playing the Pats, Broncos, Giants, or somebody like that next week, but they are playing the Bengals.

Do you think they would really overlook the Redskins for the Bengals? I doubt it.
Bluezz DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 01:19 PM   #110
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaoutlaws2006 View Post
You made a good point about Romo....but if you ask me I have them simply looking past us. It going to take a perfect storm by us in all phases of the game to win. But if we can contain the dallas offense and keep it relatively low scoring i like our chances.
That would be like us overlooking Dallas at our place. Ain't gonna happen.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #111
Impact Rookie
 
vaoutlaws2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Fayettenam, NC
Age: 42
Posts: 806
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluezz DC View Post
Why would they be looking past the Skins? Two reasons that won't happen. First, Dallas will still remember the beating they took at FedEx Field. Second, most teams overlook a team when they are playing a tough team the following week. I could see if Dallas was playing the Pats, Broncos, Giants, or somebody like that next week, but they are playing the Bengals.

Do you think they would really overlook the Redskins for the Bengals? I doubt it.

i guess i should have used a better way to describe the point i was trying to make. Its not that they are overlooking us with the thought of playing the bengals next weekend...but the fact that everyone left us for dead after facing the gmen opening week. As i said in my last post if we can keep it low scoring i like our chances.
__________________
The future is obviously right now!
vaoutlaws2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #112
Impact Rookie
 
Duffman003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 590
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Ok guys I haven't been able to post that much in this important week so here it is the reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Why Will The Cowboys Win The Game
  1. The Cowboys will make it a shootout, like against philly one Campbell won't be able to catch up.
  2. The Redskins won't be able to pressure Romo specially with Taylor out.
  3. The Redskins will have to pick their poison between the running game (Barber,Felix) or the different WR (T.O.Witten,Crayton,Austin)and won't be able to stop them.
  4. T.O will dominate the secondary he did it last year with 4tds and he always lights it up after a bad week
  5. Dallas defense will be on Campbell face all day like NY was on week 1,what's the difference between N.O,Arizona and NY the defense and pressure you get Campbell time to throw with the fast WR he has he will find somebody open So Dallas will do what they do to GB and be in Campbell face all day.
  6. Special Teams used to be a weakness for the Cowboys now a strength they will win the position battle which will make it hard for Was to score and easier for the cowboys offense.
Why Will the Cowboys Lose
  1. For some reason they can't show up to the game
  2. uhhmmm? can't thing of another one.
I guess they didn't show up
__________________
give me food, feed me lunch
'you want water?', B#### give me punch - D12
Duffman003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #113
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,297
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Retarded thread LOL

How bout dem Cowgirls!?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:03 PM   #114
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,552
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Biggest Reason Dallas Will Lose The Game:

26-24
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:06 PM   #115
Propane and propane accessories
 
JWsleep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, TX
Age: 45
Posts: 4,587
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

lol. yup.
__________________
Hail from Houston!
JWsleep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:12 PM   #116
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,021
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
I disagree vaoutlaws. I think the run game will determine the game. I like the Springs / TO matchup. It's always a hard fought and normally fairly even matchup. Marion Barber destroying us up the middle for 5 YPC is my concern. I think we need to take our chances with their pass game, don't let them run all day on us. Romo isn't exactly an error-free type QB. He's a gunslinger that will take chances, that could benefit us. It could also burn us terribly, but still.
NICE CALL......totally correct
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
ďItís all the political correct idiots in America, thatís all it is. Itís got nothing to do with anything else.
-Mike Ditka
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #117
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,297
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Still no posts from any Cowgirl fans huh?

This one must really sting LOL
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #118
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Still no posts from any Cowgirl fans huh?

This one must really sting LOL
I can imagine Sandtrap will show up in a day or two with his tail between his legs, but D'BOYZ? I don't think we'll hear from that mouth for a while, and if we do it will probably be something like, "yeah you got us that time but we're still better."

It was so great to humble that cocky ass team. I was SO DAMN sick of hearing Cowboys this, Cowboys that. ESPN countdown had all 4 analysts unanimously pick Dallas and they even compared their offense to the 07 Patriots. All I have to say is SHHHHHHHHHH.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 01:35 AM   #119
Impact Rookie
 
hail_2_da_skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Age: 58
Posts: 863
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by hail_2_da_skins View Post
Why Will The Redskins Win The Game

1. The Girls are over-confident and are underestimating the Skins.
2. Moss is going to have a huge day against the suspect Dallas secondary.
3. Homo is going to do his best Brett Farve impression and throw the ball up for grabs many times.
4. TO is going to implode and throw a tantrum on the sideline because Homo can't get the ball to him.
5. By the fourth quarter the fans will be booing the girls in blue.

Why Will The Redskins Lose The Game


1. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport is shutdown and the Redskins plane is denied access to any airport in the Dallas area.
2. The entire Washington Redskins team get the flu.
3. Mars attacks!

I hate to toot my own horn but I did get this one right.

1. The Cowboys and the entire media took the Redskins for granted.
2. Moss had a huge day, 145 yards receiving.
3. Homo didn't throw a lot of interceptions but the one he threw was huge.
4. T.O. imploded in the post game interview, blaming Homo for not throwing the ball to him every time. Marion Barber should be the person complaining. The Cowboys ran 47 passing plays and 11 running plays. Unf#%king believable. T.O. was featured in 23 of the total plays and he bitched about not getting the ball enough. Cry baby!
5. I was wrong about the booing. 4 out of 5 is not bad.
__________________
"HAIL TO THE SKINS"
hail_2_da_skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:16 AM   #120
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Ok guys I haven't been able to post that much in this important week so here it is the reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose


Why Will The Cowboys Win The Game
  1. The Cowboys will make it a shootout, like against philly one Campbell won't be able to catch up.
  2. The Redskins won't be able to pressure Romo specially with Taylor out.
  3. The Redskins will have to pick their poison between the running game (Barber,Felix) or the different WR (T.O.Witten,Crayton,Austin)and won't be able to stop them.
  4. T.O will dominate the secondary he did it last year with 4tds and he always lights it up after a bad week
  5. Dallas defense will be on Campbell face all day like NY was on week 1,what's the difference between N.O,Arizona and NY the defense and pressure you get Campbell time to throw with the fast WR he has he will find somebody open So Dallas will do what they do to GB and be in Campbell face all day.
  6. Special Teams used to be a weakness for the Cowboys now a strength they will win the position battle which will make it hard for Was to score and easier for the cowboys offense.
Why Will the Cowboys Lose
  1. For some reason they can't show up to the game
  2. uhhmmm? can't thing of another one.
On second thought.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32170 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25