Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Ok guys I haven't been able to post that much in this important week so here it is the reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Why Will The Cowboys Win The Game
  1. The Cowboys will make it a shootout, like against philly one Campbell won't be able to catch up.
  2. The Redskins won't be able to pressure Romo specially with Taylor out.
  3. The Redskins will have to pick their poison between the running game (Barber,Felix) or the different WR (T.O.Witten,Crayton,Austin)and won't be able to stop them.
  4. T.O will dominate the secondary he did it last year with 4tds and he always lights it up after a bad week
  5. Dallas defense will be on Campbell face all day like NY was on week 1,what's the difference between N.O,Arizona and NY the defense and pressure you get Campbell time to throw with the fast WR he has he will find somebody open So Dallas will do what they do to GB and be in Campbell face all day.
  6. Special Teams used to be a weakness for the Cowboys now a strength they will win the position battle which will make it hard for Was to score and easier for the cowboys offense.
Why Will the Cowboys Lose
  1. For some reason they can't show up to the game
  2. uhhmmm? can't thing of another one.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-24-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Ok guys I haven't been able to post that much in this important week so here it is the reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose


Why Will The Cowboys Win The Game
  1. The Cowboys will make it a shootout, like against philly one Campbell won't be able to catch up.
  2. The Redskins won't be able to pressure Romo specially with Taylor out.
  3. The Redskins will have to pick their poison between the running game (Barber,Felix) or the different WR (T.O.Witten,Crayton,Austin)and won't be able to stop them.
  4. T.O will dominate the secondary he did it last year with 4tds and he always lights it up after a bad week
  5. Dallas defense will be on Campbell face all day like NY was on week 1,what's the difference between N.O,Arizona and NY the defense and pressure you get Campbell time to throw with the fast WR he has he will find somebody open So Dallas will do what they do to GB and be in Campbell face all day.
  6. Special Teams used to be a weakness for the Cowboys now a strength they will win the position battle which will make it hard for Was to score and easier for the cowboys offense.
Why Will the Cowboys Lose
  1. For some reason they can't show up to the game
  2. uhhmmm? can't thing of another one.
You emulate your teams annoying arrogance. You guys were the "best team in the league" during the regular season last year and we played a damn good game in Dallas that was a bad call on an INT away from going our way. Hopefully Romo's little shit-eating smirk gets kicked in the dirt.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Sorry guys just having fun being Rivalry week a not being able to post in other threads that much. great game will be this week I be putting my money on you guys because the line is too big in my point of view. so ask your team to show up and keep it interesting my money is on the line hahaha
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
Wildcard Bitches
 
RobH4413's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Bethesda, MD
Age: 29
Posts: 2,489
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

No worries...

And yes, you guys are friggin stacked this season. The difference in this game IMO will be the turnovers. If we can force Romo to turn the ball over early and gain the lead... Dallas will be handcuffed.

This defense has a knack for the ball... and we've only turned the ball over once all year (and it was on a punt return).

Also... our play calling has been superb, so be ready for one hell of a game plan. Screens, reverses, trick plays, and lots of Chris Cooley. Can't wait until Sunday night.
__________________
This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!
RobH4413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:01 PM   #5
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Sorry guys just having fun being Rivalry week a not being able to post in other threads that much. great game will be this week I be putting my money on you guys because the line is too big in my point of view. so ask your team to show up and keep it interesting my money is on the line hahaha
What's the spread anyway?

We've played you guys tough in Dallas lately. I don't expect to win, but I think we definitely can.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH4413 View Post
No worries...

And yes, you guys are friggin stacked this season. The difference in this game IMO will be the turnovers. If we can force Romo to turn the ball over early and gain the lead... Dallas will be handcuffed.

This defense has a knack for the ball... and we've only turned the ball over once all year (and it was on a punt return).

Also... our play calling has been superb, so be ready for one hell of a game plan. Screens, reverses, trick plays, and lots of Chris Cooley. Can't wait until Sunday night.
That's key in my opinion. We've got to come out from play 1 with the kind of tempo we opened with against Arizona. We got stagnant for the majority of the 1st half after that opening drive, but then turned it on again in the 2nd half.

We need that tempo for 4 full quarters against Dallas. We CANNOT be conservative. Keep the foot on the pedal the entire time. We've got to sustain drives and chew clock to keep their sick offense off the field.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH4413 View Post
No worries...

And yes, you guys are friggin stacked this season. The difference in this game IMO will be the turnovers. If we can force Romo to turn the ball over early and gain the lead... Dallas will be handcuffed.

This defense has a knack for the ball... and we've only turned the ball over once all year (and it was on a punt return).

Also... our play calling has been superb, so be ready for one hell of a game plan. Screens, reverses, trick plays, and lots of Chris Cooley. Can't wait until Sunday night.
I don't think TO will be the key we're -3 in turnovers they haven't make a factor in the game so far because the offense has been able to move the ball in so many ways.. the real key in my point it's if your defense finds a way to stop the offense specially with your redzone defesne which has been very good if you can hold Dallas to FG's you'll win.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:08 PM   #8
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
What's the spread anyway?

We've played you guys tough in Dallas lately. I don't expect to win, but I think we definitely can.
totally agree on this one the line is -11.5 so for me it's to high usually the games are too close for such a high spread so I don't expect Dallas to cover.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,595
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLandry View Post
I like our class act character guys assembled by a hall of fame coach over a bunch of rogue thugs thrown together by a meddling owner.
Don't forget that the meddling owner paid off his former OL McKyver, so he wouldn't report a stabbing attack by Michael "Scissorhands" Irvin.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,593
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLandry View Post
I like our class act character guys assembled by a hall of fame coach over a bunch of rogue thugs thrown together by a meddling owner.
Well you can tell yourself that around 7 o'clock Sunday night when Dallas beats Washington.

"Well they beat the snot out of us, but at least we have class act character guys"

Then when the Cowboys win the NFC East you can say:
"Well the Cowboys won the division, but at least we have class act character guys".

Then when the Redskins are watching the playoffs from home you can say:
"Well the Cowboys are in the playoffs and we are not, but at least we have class act character guys".

Then it will hit you, that these "poor character" guys the Cowboys acquired have been model citizens and players since joining the Cowboys.

The poor character issues was with other clubs.

Last edited by sandtrapjack; 09-24-2008 at 06:57 PM.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #11
Impact Rookie
 
horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: long island
Posts: 898
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
You emulate your teams annoying arrogance. You guys were the "best team in the league" during the regular season last year and we played a damn good game in Dallas that was a bad call on an INT away from going our way. Hopefully Romo's little shit-eating smirk gets kicked in the dirt.
Thats right they had some ref help also.
__________________
Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by horse; 09-24-2008 at 07:03 PM.
horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #12
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,595
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Than that should give you a measure of solace after the Cowboys kick the crap out of the Redskins this Sunday.

And don't forget that the "meddling owner" is also the teams GM, so yes he will "meddle" from time to time. It is his job. You think Cerrato does not "meddle"?
Vinny might meddle, but as far as I know, he hasn't paid off anyone to keep quiet after being stabbed by his premier WR so he doesn't go to jail.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:00 PM   #13
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,498
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Well you can tell yourself that around 7 o'clock Sunday night when Dallas beats Washington.

"Well they beat the snot out of us, but at least we have class act character guys"

Then when the Cowboys win the NFC East you can say:
"Well the Cowboys won the division, but at least we have class act character guys".

Then when the Redskins are watching the playoffs from home you can say:
"Well the Cowboys are in the playoffs and we are not, but at least we have class act character guys".

Then it will hit you, that these "poor character" guys the Cowboys acquired have been model citizens and players since joining the Cowboys.

The poor character issues was with other clubs.
LMAO we can beat Dallas and there thugs!!!
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #14
Impact Rookie
 
horse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: long island
Posts: 898
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Well you can tell yourself that around 7 o'clock Sunday night when Dallas beats Washington.

"Well they beat the snot out of us, but at least we have class act character guys"

Then when the Cowboys win the NFC East you can say:
"Well the Cowboys won the division, but at least we have class act character guys".

Then when the Redskins are watching the playoffs from home you can say:
"Well the Cowboys are in the playoffs and we are not, but at least we have class act character guys".

Then it will hit you, that these "poor character" guys the Cowboys acquired have been model citizens and players since joining the Cowboys.

The poor character issues was with other clubs.
Well in this rivalry who was the last to get the snot beat out of them, Oh that's right it was the cowgirls 27-6. I also remember so fishy officiating in the one you guys sqeaked out. So far you guys look outstanding, But get ready for a fight.
__________________
Hail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:05 PM   #15
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,593
Re: Reason Why the Cowboys will Win or Lose

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse View Post
Well in this rivalry who was the last to get the snot beat out of them, Oh that's right it was the cowgirls 27-6. I also remember so fishy officiating in the one you guys sqeaked out. So far you guys look outstanding, But get ready for a fight.
Cowboys have won 15 of the last 20 regular season games against the Redskins. You say fishy officiating, so what are your "excuses" for the other 14?
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30844 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25