Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 10:57 PM   #31
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluezz DC View Post
You should have started off by saying "you didn't know me and you don't know what my personal denials are", then you would come across like you just may know what you are talking about. Okay, let's review..........

I never said, nor did I think the Cowboys were the best team coming in to the season. (that made zero sense)

-That the Redskins are the better team? I'm glad you can assess this after just 4 games. However, they are playing pretty well. (that made zero sense, especially after one notable win)

-T.O. will become a cancer? Maybe, maybe not. I've been hearing this from people like you for years now, so I just got tired of waiting. Apparently, people who have been saying this are predicting from a broken crystal ball. So..............(that makes zero sense)

-Jerry Jones didn't win any SBs? You are right! He only hired the coaching staff, that along with his approval as a [U]General Manager[U] selected the players that one those SBs. I guess he should just try to buy a SB with a bunch of high priced that underachieve. That way, he can say he won a SB with waving a fist full of dollars, huh? (I guess he's the only owner not to get credit for putting together SB teams. That makes zero sense.)
What would make us a better team? Defeating you in your own house? I guess you saying he won't BECOME a cancer means your crystal ball is better than mine? The same coach JJ hired is the same one who left because JJ wanted all the credit, and has'nt won since other than Switzer the next year with the team Johson put together. Yeah he hired a good staff and he got rid of them too because of his ego. Brilliant move. If JJ is'nt trying to buy a team what is Pacman, Tank Johnson and T.O. doing there? These are some real character guys. So I would have to say your argument makes ZERO sense and I'm sorry you are NOT CORRECT in your argument. The best thing JJ did was hire Jimmy Johnson. Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a while but they are'nt usually dumb enough to turn around and throw it away.

Last edited by 53Fan; 10-03-2008 at 11:14 PM.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-03-2008, 11:12 PM   #32
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

And by the way, I said cowboy fans. Implying in general. And to say you've been hearing from people like me implies you know me. Makes ZERO sense. You DON"T know me. Sorry you're taking it so personal but this is pretty much the reaction of every cowgirl fan that comes on here. If you are going to take issue with every derogatory remark made against the cowgirls, you better limber your fingers up friend.

Last edited by 53Fan; 10-03-2008 at 11:24 PM.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #33
Camp Scrub
 
Bluezz DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
What would make us a better team? Defeating you in your own house? I guess you saying he won't BECOME a cancer means your crystal ball is better than mine? The same coach JJ hired is the same one who left because JJ wanted all the credit, and has'nt won since other than Switzer the next year with the team Johson put together. Yeah he hired a good staff and he got rid of them too because of his ego. Brilliant move. If JJ is'nt trying to buy a team what is Pacman, Tank Johnson and T.O. doing there? So I would have to say your argument makes ZERO sense and I'm sorry you are NOT CORRECT in your argument. The best thing JJ did was hire Jimmy Johnson. Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a while but they are'nt usually dumb enough to turn around and throw it away.
It's only week 5. If you want to determine the season after just 4 games than knock yourself out. If SBs were only because of the coaches, why didn't 3 time SB winning coach Joe Gibbs add to his total then? The credit does go to him right? Or should we rethink where the original credit for those SBs go after what we saw the second time around?

I'm not saying T.O. won't become a cancer. What I'm saying is each season, they say "this is the year he will explode." My own father (who is a Skin fan) tells me this every year and it hurts me to my heart that he lies to me. He has lied to me now for 3 or 4 years by telling me this. I trusted his word and at the end of every season........T.O. still hasn't done what he and others like him has said. I thought we were better than that. Why the lying every year?! (sob).......(sob) (sob)...........

Did you say JJ was trying to buy a team by getting Pacman, Tank Johnson, and T.O.? Do you know what he actually spent to bring these guys in?
League minimums Slim!! You will never see JJ make someone the "highest paid player in history at their position" only to see them play special teams then go to the Bears.

I'll guarantee you that Jason Taylor in his first year with the Skins, is making more money then Pac, Tank, and T.O. did in their first year with Dallas COMBINED. Jerry Jones paid pennies to bring these guys in. Are you drinkin'?
Bluezz DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 PM   #34
Camp Scrub
 
Bluezz DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
And by the way, I said cowboy fans. Implying in general. And to say you've been hearing from people like me implies you know me. Makes ZERO sense. You DON"T know me. Sorry you're taking it so personal but this is pretty much the reaction of every cowgirl fan that comes on here.
Actually, I don't take this personal, it's quite amusing to me. The Cowboys don't pay me so I'll get paper whether they win or lose. It's just fun to me though.
Bluezz DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:27 PM   #35
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

I stopped drinking years ago. Tank and Pac would've taken anything to play but T.O. is making a nice chunk of change.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 AM   #36
Camp Scrub
 
Bluezz DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
I stopped drinking years ago. Tank and Pac would've taken anything to play but T.O. is making a nice chunk of change.
To be honest with you, T.O.'s first year, he didn't make a whole bunch. After he played some great football, I believe he was paid that chunk. I think he is worth the money according to what he has done though.

If only the 49ers and Eagles would have paid him according to his play on the field, he wouldn't even be with Dallas. When he was with the Eagles, he was the 9th highest paid WR in the league with the best production of all WRs. Picture that, paying the "then" best reciever in the NFL a salary behind 8 other receivers. That's when he started to act up. I don't blame him.

If I risked my career to hurry back from a very bad ankle injury that would have kept anybody else out for the year, to come back less than 100% to help my team in the SB, and play very well, I would want my just do too!

By the way, congradulations to you for not drinking anymore, I was just joking when I said it, but seriously congradulations.
Bluezz DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #37
Camp Scrub
 
Bluezz DC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 58
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnerotten View Post
Dallas are Gods team?

rumour has it that the cowboys new digs are god's newest billion dollar bathroom,that's why there is an opening so god can piss on it whenever he feels like it.
Well I guess while he is pissing, everyone will be able to see it. Instead of trying to watch in a seat that is paid good money for that is blocked by some sort of obstacle.
Bluezz DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #38
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

t.o. just drops the ball, keep throwin it too him
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:46 PM   #39
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Jerry Jones says give TO the ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnerotten View Post
what happened to all the love TO had for romo?
remember him crying like a baby last season?"that's my teammate man,that's my quarterback,we lose as a team,if you guys pick on him that ain't fair."

haha nobody believed that would last long
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.24318 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25