Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


McNabb

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 09:08 PM   #1
Camp Scrub
 
RFKRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 94
McNabb

""I was embarrassed the last two weeks," McNabb said. "Two teams that we should not have lost to."

--FU McNabb. How does last place and 2-3 taste?
RFKRat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,361
Re: McNabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKRat View Post
""I was embarrassed the last two weeks," McNabb said. "Two teams that we should not have lost to."

--FU McNabb. How does last place and 2-3 taste?
Well Donovan, you are going to be embarrassed all year long because you will end at the bottom of the NFC East when it's all said and done.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
The Starter
 
vallin21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Vienna Va
Posts: 1,029
Re: McNabb

As long as you overthrow receivers and throw at their feet you'll lose to "bad" teams
vallin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,479
Re: McNabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKRat View Post
""I was embarrassed the last two weeks," McNabb said. "Two teams that we should not have lost to."

--FU McNabb. How does last place and 2-3 taste?
We will see your injury prone a** again in Washington so just wait!!! What offends me is what about Dallas? He didn't say we should be undefeated he say the last two weeks like we aren't a tough team kiss my a** McNabb!!
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: McNabb

His words will come back to haunt him Dec. 23. What a loser. I thought he was better than that.
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: McNabb

What a fucking dick. I am so happy we beat philly.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #7
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,479
Re: McNabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
What a fucking dick. I am so happy we beat philly.
Plus the refs spotted them 7 points that was a block in the back on that return. So his offense really moved the ball the opening drive that's it!!!
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #8
Playmaker
 
SouperMeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 50
Posts: 3,069
Re: McNabb

I was shocked by that quote too. It's as if he saw the Skins as a pushover coming to his backyard. I hope our coaches use that as bulletin board fodder for the December rematch.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #9
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,636
Re: McNabb

good article:

ESPN - Redskins take two for the road - NFC East


What game was McNabb watching? In training camp, I listened to McNabb review last season's 8-8 record and talk about the NFC East games the Eagles should've won. He boldly stated that the Eagles were the best team in the NFC. But at some point, even McNabb's bravado can't cover up the fact that the Eagles are a mediocre team right now. And after observing Sunday's loss, maybe I'm being generous.
McNabb's comments after the game rang hollow to me, and I'm pretty sure they'll have the same effect on Eagles fans.

"I was embarrassed these last two weeks," he said. "I mean [to lose] to two teams we shouldn't have lost to. There is no way that you can look at this game and say that, and not taking anything away from them, but there is no way that this team is better than us."
With that statement, the only person embarrassing himself is McNabb. The Eagles lost to a superior football team Sunday. This wasn't some nip-and-tuck game where the last team with the ball won. This was the Redskins scoring 23 unanswered points and running down the Eagles' throats. This team feeds off McNabb, but that doesn't give him license to make delusional statements
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:44 PM   #10
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,479
Re: McNabb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
good article:

ESPN - Redskins take two for the road - NFC East


What game was McNabb watching? In training camp, I listened to McNabb review last season's 8-8 record and talk about the NFC East games the Eagles should've won. He boldly stated that the Eagles were the best team in the NFC. But at some point, even McNabb's bravado can't cover up the fact that the Eagles are a mediocre team right now. And after observing Sunday's loss, maybe I'm being generous.
McNabb's comments after the game rang hollow to me, and I'm pretty sure they'll have the same effect on Eagles fans.

"I was embarrassed these last two weeks," he said. "I mean [to lose] to two teams we shouldn't have lost to. There is no way that you can look at this game and say that, and not taking anything away from them, but there is no way that this team is better than us."
With that statement, the only person embarrassing himself is McNabb. The Eagles lost to a superior football team Sunday. This wasn't some nip-and-tuck game where the last team with the ball won. This was the Redskins scoring 23 unanswered points and running down the Eagles' throats. This team feeds off McNabb, but that doesn't give him license to make delusional statements
I know right but like Portis said in a interview I hope they continue to underestimate us!!!
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #11
Camp Scrub
 
joelew1@cox.net's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 18
Re: McNabb

I thought McNabb had more class than that but I was wrong. I see why him and T.O. couldn't play on the same team.
__________________
Lew
joelew1@cox.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #12
Assistant Regional Mod
 
EternalEnigma21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warrenton VA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,953
Re: McNabb

i don't understand how anyone can say we're not a better team. we went to their house and overcame a 14pt deficit to dominate the rest of the game... we kicked the shit out of them for most of that game and we're not a better team?

that's about the dumbest most childish things a LOSER can say. here's a big FU donovan. you can slurp some man meat.
__________________
Need electrical work in the Northern VA, or Shenandoah Valley? Click here

...and why do we still have a Tom Tupa avatar???
EternalEnigma21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:29 PM   #13
Franchise Player
 
Sheriff Gonna Getcha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 8,317
Re: McNabb

I don't think McNabb said anything classless. He might be dead wrong, but I wasn't offended by anything he said.

"I was embarrassed these last two weeks. I mean [to lose] to two teams we shouldn't have lost to. There is no way that you can look at this game and say that, and not taking anything away from them, but there is no way that this team is better than us."
Sheriff Gonna Getcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 PM   #14
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,626
Re: McNabb

McNabb must sense his window is closing big time
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #15
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,929
Re: McNabb

He does realize we play them again right? That's the most glaring bit of board material ever. I don't think it was classless but it WAS dumb.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30879 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25