|01-27-2009, 03:24 PM||#1|
Naega jeil jal naga
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
RI: Initial Personnel Ratings Completed
This is definately one of the better articles by JLC and Reid. I actually found this part amusing but couldn't help but wonder if it was careful word placement by JLC.
Initial Personnel Ratings Completed - Redskins Insider
- Chad Rhinehart isn't even considered close to be ready
- Heyer is considered a tweener and will continue to be used for depth purposes
- Jansen is done and will be kept for nothing more then salary cap restrictions
- Bugel went after practically everyone on the O-Line
- JC will not get an extension
- Cornelius Griffin will not be cut.
- Marcus Washington on the other hand is a goner.
- Jason Taylor might get cut, though right now the team is looking into using him as an OLB. Apparently people close to JT say he will not accept a reduced rate opting rather to become a free agent
Glad though that at least the people talking to Vinny see the line as a major issue.
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
|01-27-2009, 03:28 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Re: RI: Initial Personnel Ratings Completed
This probably should have been its own thread but the conversation has already begun in the Salary Cap 2009. If I could merge half a thread, I would. Mod Error for not encouraging a new thread earlier
http://www.thewarpath.net/523310-post116.html (Current Redskins Salary Cap Status - 2009)
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You