Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


My New Redskins Tattoo

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Camp Scrub
 
MrIcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
Posts: 18
My New Redskins Tattoo







The Pictures are not the best quality, I had to take them with my Cell phone.
MrIcon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-30-2009, 12:37 PM   #2
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Nice Tat...Dan Snyder will be suing you soon. You've been served.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,596
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Sweet tattoo!!

I did had thoughts about getting a tattoo of Redskins but my biggest fear is that if the franchise move to different area or changing the logo/name to something else if the Native Americans wins the case someday..
GridIron26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Nice!
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Special Teams
 
TenandSix:Unacceptable's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 323
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

God bless you.
TenandSix:Unacceptable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
Camp Scrub
 
MrIcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
Posts: 18
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

I had been wanting a Redskins Tattoo for the longest time! It was the most painful tattoo I had done, but well worth it. I live in North Carolina so I have been hearing so much crap from Panthers fans and cowboy fans. I hate North Carolina.
MrIcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #7
The Starter
 
skinsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,214
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcon View Post
I had been wanting a Redskins Tattoo for the longest time! It was the most painful tattoo I had done, but well worth it. I live in North Carolina so I have been hearing so much crap from Panthers fans and cowboy fans. I hate North Carolina.
Dont dog NC dude.
I am a rabid skins fan and there are plenty more in NC
This is old Skins territory before the panthers...most panthers fans favored the skins.

Cowboys fans are losers and yes there happen to be some here...but far less than other parts of the country.

Skins fans are very welcome in NC...it is the home of Joe Gibbs after all
__________________
I hate Dallas...Period
skinsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #8
Camp Scrub
 
MrIcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Salisbury, North Carolina
Posts: 18
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
Dont dog NC dude.
I am a rabid skins fan and there are plenty more in NC
This is old Skins territory before the panthers...most panthers fans favored the skins.

Cowboys fans are losers and yes there happen to be some here...but far less than other parts of the country.

Skins fans are very welcome in NC...it is the home of Joe Gibbs after all
I have lived hear for nearly 20 years, I know what you mean. I actually know more skins fans here in NC than I do Panthers fans.
MrIcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:57 PM   #9
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
Dont dog NC dude.
I am a rabid skins fan and there are plenty more in NC
This is old Skins territory before the panthers...most panthers fans favored the skins.

Cowboys fans are losers and yes there happen to be some here...but far less than other parts of the country.

Skins fans are very welcome in NC...it is the home of Joe Gibbs after all
I live in Virginia but go to NC often. Nagshead, Hatteras, Ocracoke. I run into Skins fans in that area all the time. Hail NC! Hail Redskins!
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:21 PM   #10
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

I love getting ink. The Skins have to have another good decade before I get any of their symbols inked into my flesh. I think the outline looks better without color and more shading. Nice tat though.

Last edited by Trample the Elderly; 03-30-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #11
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
I live in Virginia but go to NC often. Nagshead, Hatteras, Ocracoke. I run into Skins fans in that area all the time. Hail NC! Hail Redskins!
Not sure how old you are but before the 90's Nagshead and Hatteras where very cool places to hang out. There was only this little one lane road from Nags Head to Hatteras and the town of Hatteras was like stepping back in time. Hags Head then was a great place and was not over run with all these 3 story cottages and there was about 0 crime. We would drive down there and leave our surfboads on the cars at night and never had to worry about them. I still love both places but development has over run both places. My parents have a cottage on the 8 1/2 mile marker so we still go down there several weekends each month.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #12
Playmaker
 
NYCskinfan82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Queens, NYC
Age: 44
Posts: 3,396
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Nice love it
NYCskinfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:29 PM   #13
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Not sure how old you are but before the 90's Nagshead and Hatteras where very cool places to hang out. There was only this little one lane road from Nags Head to Hatteras and the town of Hatteras was like stepping back in time. Hags Head then was a great place and was not over run with all these 3 story cottages and there was about 0 crime. We would drive down there and leave our surfboads on the cars at night and never had to worry about them. I still love both places but development has over run both places. My parents have a cottage on the 8 1/2 mile marker so we still go down there several weekends each month.
I'm old enough. My dad started taking me to Oregon Inlet to fish when I was about 4 years old and you had to catch the ferry. There was no Bonner Bridge back then. My girlfriend works at the Outer Banks Beach Club on weekends around milepost 9. A friend of mine owns about 3 houses down there. He's selling one if you're interested. An old friend from Cradock has a sign business down there and is doing really well. Things have changed with the bird nesting closing parts of the beach but I still love it down there. Loch's been surfing down there for years. You don't happen to know Loch Weems or Kenny Jolley do you?
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:33 PM   #14
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

I spent a few summers in Duck, NC when I was in grade school. I had a blast. I'd love to get back down to the Outer Banks sometime soon.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:39 PM   #15
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: My New Redskins Tattoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I spent a few summers in Duck, NC when I was in grade school. I had a blast. I'd love to get back down to the Outer Banks sometime soon.
It's great down there GMScud. Great. Not as crowded as a lot of beaches like Va. Beach and all kinds of stuff to do. If you ever need to rent a house for a week, let me know.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28991 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25