Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #16
MTK
‎\m/
 
MTK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 44
Posts: 89,087
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Definitely.

The best thing we can do is to dump JC now, get Cutler in here, and just shake up the entire coaching staff and bring in Shanahan only weeks before the draft.

Brilliant F'ing idea!
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
MTK is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #17
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eknox View Post
I heard on Profootballtalk that we were goin for the one to punch what do you think? I have to say it's intriguing, although I'm not a big Shanahan fan.

Ah dude I think you need to go back to the sight and read what it said on the homepage. One of the articles they said was an April Fools Joke and they were seeing if you could figure it out.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:56 PM   #18
Registered User
 
wilsowilso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 43
Posts: 2,841
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Definitely.

The best thing we can do is to dump JC now, get Cutler in here, and just shake up the entire coaching staff and bring in Shanahan only weeks before the draft.

Brilliant F'ing idea!
Was that the Mod help you were looking for?

Not trying to be mean, but you asked for it.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #19
Impact Rookie
 
Eknox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 528
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerjee23 View Post
exactly all the dips***s who think that campbell is not the quarterback of the future clearly don't know what they are talking about. If you think about it, he has been a phenomenal quarterback, always being above average despite having played three different systems in his 4 years in the league. That's a lot more than can be said of most of the quarterbacks in the league. You have to give a young qb time and giving him anything less than 2 years in the system is unfair.
Wow I never said I liked Cutler In the post about Cutler being available when this first broke I wrote F Cutler he hasn't done Sh_t..So now I'm called a dips***s for asking a question..Guys I'm really trying to be the bigger person here.:confused-
Eknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM   #20
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbanerjee23 View Post
exactly all the dips***s who think that campbell is not the quarterback of the future clearly don't know what they are talking about. If you think about it, he has been a phenomenal quarterback, always being above average despite having played three different systems in his 4 years in the league. That's a lot more than can be said of most of the quarterbacks in the league. You have to give a young qb time and giving him anything less than 2 years in the system is unfair.

It is all in the mechanics. If you can't get that down, the system doesn't matter.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #21
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 12,626
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eknox View Post
Wow I never said I liked Cutler In the post about Cutler being available when this first broke I wrote F Cutler he hasn't done Sh_t..So now I'm called a dips***s for asking a question..Guys I'm really trying to be the bigger person here.:confused-
I have a piece of advice for you - when you start a thread, don't take every negative post as a personal attack. More often than not it's directed at the subject matter, not the thread-starter.
__________________
Tardy
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #22
Impact Rookie
 
Eknox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 528
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Ughhhhhh I guess I couldn't live this one down even if I tried to pass it off as an April Fool..Jokes on me hugh lol
Eknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #23
Impact Rookie
 
Eknox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 528
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
I have a piece of advice for you - when you start a thread, don't take every negative post as a personal attack. More often than not it's directed at the subject matter, not the thread-starter.
touche'
Eknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:04 PM   #24
Registered User
 
wilsowilso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 43
Posts: 2,841
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eknox View Post
Ughhhhhh I guess I couldn't live this one down even if I tried to pass it off as an April Fool..Jokes on me hugh lol
There you go. Well played.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #25
Playmaker
 
WaldSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,726
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eknox View Post
Wow I never said I liked Cutler In the post about Cutler being available when this first broke I wrote F Cutler he hasn't done Sh_t..So now I'm called a dips***s for asking a question..Guys I'm really trying to be the bigger person here.:confused-
I think the best thing you can do is just stop defending yourself. You came out and stated your opinion, so just stick with it.
__________________
"I would change that around, Jesus isn't Cutler. I guarantee you Jesus couldnt thread the ball like Jay does."-Monksdown
WaldSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #26
Registered User
 
wilsowilso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Age: 43
Posts: 2,841
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

There is considerable frustration with this whole Cutler issue and seeing as how it's April Fool's and nobody has a clue what is really going on it's a tough environment to sell a new thread about a wild speculation.
wilsowilso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #27
Playmaker
 
WaldSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Age: 34
Posts: 2,726
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsowilso View Post
There is considerable frustration with this whole Cutler issue and seeing as how it's April Fool's and nobody has a clue what is really going on it's a tough environment to sell a new thread about a wild speculation.
So you're telling me this isn't a good time to start my Bring back Mark Brunell thread?
__________________
"I would change that around, Jesus isn't Cutler. I guarantee you Jesus couldnt thread the ball like Jay does."-Monksdown
WaldSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:21 PM   #28
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 46
Posts: 3,048
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldSkins View Post
So you're telling me this isn't a good time to start my Bring back Mark Brunell thread?
What we need is a Ramsey vs. Brunell thread that then veers onto the topic of whether Lavar's knees will ever heal.
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #29
Pro Bowl
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Like another said this site is giving me aches and pains... can we please put a rest to the idea that Zorn/Campbell will be replaced this year. This is idiotic.
__________________
24-34
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #30
Special Teams
 
MiraclesHappen07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Richlands, Va
Posts: 318
Re: If we get Cutler should we hire Shanahan ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldSkins View Post
So you're telling me this isn't a good time to start my Bring back Mark Brunell thread?
lol nahh not at all man! BUt seriously im not even sure what to say with all this, for all i know this could be a bunch of b.s, then on then on the other hand who knows!? I know this is has been brought up before, but its the only thing i can think of that is smiliar to this. Everyone said Haynesworth wasn't coming here and now he is. SO it could be the same two step with Cutler, and i wouldnt be surprised with Shanahan ethier considering our Front O's track record...

seriously im waiting for someone to say april fools...
__________________
Resistance is futile, The Burgundy and Gold are coming!!!

"Football can like a box of chocolates, nevers know what your gona get any given sunday"-From zach williams, revised verison from Forest Gump
MiraclesHappen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.06246 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25