Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Jarmon signed

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 11:27 AM   #31
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Jarmon signed

Rumors are starting to float that Orakpo's deal is close to being done.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 07-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #32
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,998
Re: Jarmon signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Rumors are starting to float that Orakpo's deal is close to being done.
I don't really know how much a rookie's contract can vary based on his position and this probably won't make a difference if the 2 sides are indeed close, but could there be a stumble in the negotiations if the Skins want to pay Orakpo like an OLB when he thinks he should be paid like a DE?
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #33
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,805
Re: Jarmon signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
This may be close enough for Orakpo to get slotted, did you all know that Ben Dogra represents Orakpo and Heyward Bey.

Dogra represents:
1. Lions: QB Matthew Stafford (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); signed April 25.

2. Rams: OT Jason Smith (Ben Dogra/Michael Lartigue); unsigned.

7. Raiders: WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); signed

12. Broncos: RB Knowshon Moreno (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); unsigned.

13. Redskins: LB Brian Orakpo (Ben Dogra/Michael Lartigue); unsigned.

14. Saints: CB Malcolm Jenkins (Ben Dogra/Tom Condon); unsigned.

15. Texans: LB Brian Cushing (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); unsigned.

19. Eagles: WR Jeremy Maclin (Ben Dogra/Jim Steiner); unsigned.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #34
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,961
Re: Jarmon signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
This may be close enough for Orakpo to get slotted, did you all know that Ben Dogra represents Orakpo and Heyward Bey.

Dogra represents:
1. Lions: QB Matthew Stafford (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); signed April 25.

2. Rams: OT Jason Smith (Ben Dogra/Michael Lartigue); unsigned.

7. Raiders: WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); signed

12. Broncos: RB Knowshon Moreno (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); unsigned.

13. Redskins: LB Brian Orakpo (Ben Dogra/Michael Lartigue); unsigned.

14. Saints: CB Malcolm Jenkins (Ben Dogra/Tom Condon); unsigned.

15. Texans: LB Brian Cushing (Tom Condon/Ben Dogra); unsigned.

19. Eagles: WR Jeremy Maclin (Ben Dogra/Jim Steiner); unsigned.
Smith is close too supposedly.
FRPLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #35
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Jarmon signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I don't really know how much a rookie's contract can vary based on his position and this probably won't make a difference if the 2 sides are indeed close, but could there be a stumble in the negotiations if the Skins want to pay Orakpo like an OLB when he thinks he should be paid like a DE?
Not positive but I don't think there would be big enough of a difference to make it a major hurdle in the negotiations.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #36
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Jarmon signed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skins4Eva View Post
Here's the link...

Redskins Sign Jarmon to Rookie Contract


Now time to get Mr. Orakpo locked up!
Orakpo can't be locked up. Hopefully we sign him soon though.

__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:05 PM   #37
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,775
Re: Jarmon signed

I wonder if he can rip Romo the way he rips chains.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #38
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,805
Re: Jarmon signed

Jason Smith signed. that means Dogra's team has their top 3 picks signed, I hope that means the next groiup(including Orakpo) will sign very soon.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.22807 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25