Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 11:09 PM   #106
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Q: Four Cowboys are in a car. Who's driving?
A: The police.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #107
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,469
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

A man walks into a bar in Dallas and sits down for a drink. He noted a dog intently watching a playoff game involving the Cowboys. Whenever the opposition scored the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This happened over and over as the opposition scored again and again. At the end of the game the dog let out a loud howl and ran out of the bar. The man thought that was pretty unusual and said to the bartender, "Gee that's amazing. What doe's the dog do when the Cowboys WIN a playoff game?" The bartender replied, " I have no idea. The dogs only 12 years old."
__________________
"I'm buying what Scott McCloughan is selling. Count me IN! HTTR!!!"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:32 PM   #108
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53Fan View Post
A man walks into a bar in Dallas and sits down for a drink. He noted a dog intently watching a playoff game involving the Cowboys. Whenever the opposition scored the dog would jump onto the bar and do an animated dance. This happened over and over as the opposition scored again and again. At the end of the game the dog let out a loud howl and ran out of the bar. The man thought that was pretty unusual and said to the bartender, "Gee that's amazing. What doe's the dog do when the Cowboys WIN a playoff game?" The bartender replied, " I have no idea. The dogs only 12 years old."
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:49 PM   #109
Registered User
 
Valleyranchgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 31
Posts: 147
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

I guess after a really good outing time to pull out some old cowboy jokes that are irrelevant nowadays. Maybe the Redskins can manage 30 total points in the final three preseason games LOL anemic offense lol.
Valleyranchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:03 AM   #110
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
I guess after a really good outing time to pull out some old cowboy jokes that are irrelevant nowadays. Maybe the Redskins can manage 30 total points in the final three preseason games LOL anemic offense lol.
I'm pretty sure that the joke about the dog is not "irrelevant nowadays." In fact, the dog in the joke could have been a couple of years older.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:11 AM   #111
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,469
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
I guess after a really good outing time to pull out some old cowboy jokes that are irrelevant nowadays. Maybe the Redskins can manage 30 total points in the final three preseason games LOL anemic offense lol.
Anytime's a good time to joke the Cowgirls. This is a Redskins site in case you hadn't noticed.
__________________
"I'm buying what Scott McCloughan is selling. Count me IN! HTTR!!!"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 AM   #112
Registered User
 
Valleyranchgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 31
Posts: 147
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
I'm pretty sure that the joke about the dog is not "irrelevant nowadays." In fact, the dog in the joke could have been a couple of years older.
well how bout this, negative comments after a good outing.
Valleyranchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #113
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 39
Posts: 4,261
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
I guess after a really good outing time to pull out some old cowboy jokes that are irrelevant nowadays. Maybe the Redskins can manage 30 total points in the final three preseason games LOL anemic offense lol.
It doesn't matter what we score in the pre-season. Also, is anyone surprised that Dallas did well tonight? They are the definition of front runners. They are going to be good in September and October. But when games start to matter that is when their quarterback's throat closes...and it is the best recurring theme in the NFL.

Nice stadium, Ranchgirl. Was it 2 billion for one that you can actually punt in? ah haha hah

And I thought that Ladell Bettis was embarassing? This is off the charts.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:28 AM   #114
Registered User
 
Valleyranchgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 31
Posts: 147
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
It doesn't matter what we score in the pre-season. Also, is anyone surprised that Dallas did well tonight? They are the definition of front runners. They are going to be good in September and October. But when games start to matter that is when their quarterback's throat closes...and it is the best recurring theme in the NFL.

Nice stadium, Ranchgirl. Was it 2 billion for one that you can actually punt in? ah haha hah

And I thought that Ladell Bettis was embarassing? This is off the charts.
The out of this world HDTV is annoying but can be fixed not sure why those fing dummies did not think about punters.

Romo's gitters are something I can only hope can be fixed.

Ladell Bettis lol ish happens.
Valleyranchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:30 AM   #115
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket$ $traight View Post
It doesn't matter what we score in the pre-season. Also, is anyone surprised that Dallas did well tonight? They are the definition of front runners. They are going to be good in September and October. But when games start to matter that is when their quarterback's throat closes...and it is the best recurring theme in the NFL.

Nice stadium, Ranchgirl. Was it 2 billion for one that you can actually punt in? ah haha hah

And I thought that Ladell Bettis was embarassing? This is off the charts.
No kidding. If you want to get people laughing at the Cowboys now, all you have to do is say "stadium screen." We'll be howling about this for years.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #116
Registered User
 
Valleyranchgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 31
Posts: 147
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
No kidding. If you want to get people laughing at the Cowboys now, all you have to do is say "stadium screen." We'll be howling about this for years.
I guess it will be something to lighten up the pain of the Redskins not making it to the Superbowl or winning the division anytime soon.
Valleyranchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:35 AM   #117
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,469
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
I guess it will be something to lighten up the pain of the Redskins not making it to the Superbowl or winning the division anytime soon.
Coming from you that carries a lot of weight.
__________________
"I'm buying what Scott McCloughan is selling. Count me IN! HTTR!!!"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:38 AM   #118
Registered User
 
Pocket$ $traight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Fairfax, VA
Age: 39
Posts: 4,261
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
I guess it will be something to lighten up the pain of the Redskins not making it to the Superbowl or winning the division anytime soon.
And you last won a playoff game when? Cowboys fans really are in no position to talk trash. You and your owner are the laughing stock of the league right now, and I promise that they will not have a Super Bowl there in the current configuration. You just built a 1.2 billion dollar concert hall. Maybe they can play in the old dump until they send that big screen back to Mitsubishi.
Pocket$ $traight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:18 AM   #119
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 27
Posts: 15,994
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleyranchgirl View Post
I guess after a really good outing time to pull out some old cowboy jokes that are irrelevant nowadays. Maybe the Redskins can manage 30 total points in the final three preseason games LOL anemic offense lol.
Not to pile on too much, but if that's the definition of a really good outing, you'll want to savor your wins over the Chiefs and Broncos this year.

The Cowboys looked much improved today, which is a positive indicator, but they are still way behind in the division race.

Now, watch the Redskins go out and lose 40-0 tomorrow because I said that.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:27 AM   #120
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,469
Re: The Dallas Cowboys are Awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Not to pile on too much, but if that's the definition of a really good outing, you'll want to savor your wins over the Chiefs and Broncos this year.

The Cowboys looked much improved today, which is a positive indicator, but they are still way behind in the division race.

Now, watch the Redskins go out and lose 40-0 tomorrow because I said that.
They won't.....but if they do, I blame you.
__________________
"I'm buying what Scott McCloughan is selling. Count me IN! HTTR!!!"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36126 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25