Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Seahawks cut Duckett

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #16
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,088
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

apparently they "retired" monte coleman's #51 as well
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #17
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

I don't think so. Robert Henson has it now. Fincher had it just last season.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
The Starter
 
JGisLordOfTheRings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Richmond VA
Age: 28
Posts: 2,360
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

wat f
__________________
The redskins pocket is like my love life.....nonexistent and disappointing. -OnceWeWereKings

Last edited by JGisLordOfTheRings; 10-09-2009 at 12:13 PM. Reason: idk
JGisLordOfTheRings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #19
The Starter
 
redsk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,351
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

Ohhhh...i thought it was normal to trade a 3rd rounder since Duckett was a 3rd string RB.

Wait, wait, i've got a good one. You don't want our HOF shutdown corner for your Probowl RB. How about we give you our HOF shutdown corner in the prime of his career and a 2nd rounder for your PB RB.

How hard is it to find real shutdown, playmaking CB's out there?
How hard is it to find good-very good RBs?
redsk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #20
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsk1 View Post
Ohhhh...i thought it was normal to trade a 3rd rounder since Duckett was a 3rd string RB.

Wait, wait, i've got a good one. You don't want our HOF shutdown corner for your Probowl RB. How about we give you our HOF shutdown corner in the prime of his career and a 2nd rounder for your PB RB.

How hard is it to find real shutdown, playmaking CB's out there?
How hard is it to find good-very good RBs?
Denver isn't going to win a Lombardi trophy thanks to Champ, and we aren't going to win one thanks to Portis. In that sense, the trade was a wash.

Still, imagine what our D would have been like with Champ ...
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:36 PM   #21
The Starter
 
skinsnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 2,224
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven View Post
Denver isn't going to win a Lombardi trophy thanks to Champ, and we aren't going to win one thanks to Portis. In that sense, the trade was a wash.

Still, imagine what our D would have been like with Champ ...
Hey guys...the Champ deal wasn't that bad...the way I see it...he was playing for the Skins last Sunday when he stuffed the Cowboys twice on the goaline with the game on the line....that is a W in the Skins column!

Just think about it....we are playing some seriously crappy football...yet we are tied with the Cowboys right now...that is AWESOME.
Thanks Champ!
__________________
I hate Dallas...Period
skinsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #22
Playmaker
 
skinsfan_nn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Newport News,Virginia
Age: 49
Posts: 4,495
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsnut View Post
Hey guys...the Champ deal wasn't that bad...the way I see it...he was playing for the Skins last Sunday when he stuffed the Cowboys twice on the goaline with the game on the line....that is a W in the Skins column!

Just think about it....we are playing some seriously crappy football...yet we are tied with the Cowboys right now...that is AWESOME.
Thanks Champ!
Well.....that sure makes me fell better that Denver has improved with Champ. {SARCASM}
__________________
"There's no greater feeling than moving a man from Point A to Point B, against his will." #68

THANKS COACH GIBBS FOR EVERYTHING! YOUR THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE!
skinsfan_nn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:31 PM   #23
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,088
Re: Seahawks cut Duckett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven View Post
I don't think so. Robert Henson has it now. Fincher had it just last season.
that's what i said. just like some bum wore huff's #70 in '94. i don't get it.

at least henson hasn't suited up yet, ha!
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21395 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25