Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 11:06 PM   #61
Playmaker
 
Paintrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Age: 43
Posts: 4,920
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvskinzfan08 View Post
That goes on a lot around here..lol. There are a few names you can bring up that will cause a few people to go nuts..lol.
Oh, I am 100% convinced that if Marcus Mason was from Dempsey, Iowa he wouldn't be on our 53 or even been invited back to camp.
__________________
Challenge Greatness! Be A Leader! Make A Difference!
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #62
The Starter
 
T.O.Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, MD
Posts: 2,030
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Lets give D Hall another chance. He is no Arch or Lloyd.. I am going to bed.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:15 PM   #63
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
This guy is an absolute disaster. No physicality and got beat on the Giants last drive. Brandon lloyd + Leigh Torrance = Huge waste of money. Cerrato SHOULD be at the end of the line. His radio show alone merits dismissal. Offensive coordinators around the league will be licking their chops when they see how chumpish Hall is. It's exasperating.

Just last week I recall mentioning in a post that it wouldn't be long before people would be saying "I told you so" in reference to Hall. His problems startred in the first pre-season game and it would apear he hasn't gotten his act together yet. I'd much rather have a healthy Shaun Springs.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #64
Registered User
 
The Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 5,662
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Wow just watched PGL video w/ Hall and he really took himself to task. I dunno. I really respect that kind of honesty.

...I hope he gets better. I think he really wants to be a Redskin and wants to make the team better.
The Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #65
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
Wow just watched PGL video w/ Hall and he really took himself to task. I dunno. I really respect that kind of honesty.

...I hope he gets better. I think he really wants to be a Redskin and wants to make the team better.

I watched his post game coments on Comcast, he did stand up and take responsibility, but in reality, what else was he going to say about his play? The world was watching.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #66
Playmaker
 
Paintrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Age: 43
Posts: 4,920
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimefan View Post
Just last week I recall mentioning in a post that it wouldn't be long before people would be saying "I told you so" in reference to Hall. His problems startred in the first pre-season game and it would apear he hasn't gotten his act together yet. I'd much rather have a healthy Shaun Springs.
Too bad it's not 2001.
__________________
Challenge Greatness! Be A Leader! Make A Difference!
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #67
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,503
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Hall had a bad game. Actually our DB's kind of had a bad game, not just Hall. However give the Giants wr's credit. They made the plays and our guys couldn't stop them.
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:49 PM   #68
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,075
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Chip View Post
This guy is an absolute disaster. No physicality and got beat on the Giants last drive. Brandon lloyd + Leigh Torrance = Huge waste of money. Cerrato SHOULD be at the end of the line. His radio show alone merits dismissal. Offensive coordinators around the league will be licking their chops when they see how chumpish Hall is. It's exasperating.
Very creative thread, just as creative and as effective as our offensive playcalling against the Giants.

It's already bad enough we have to suffer through a bad game (since you know they do happen), but then we have to come here to these wonderful threads.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #69
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,450
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Hall had a bad game. Actually our DB's kind of had a bad game, not just Hall. However give the Giants wr's credit. They made the plays and our guys couldn't stop them.
He had a bad start last year in Oakland, then got cut had an ok time with the skins granted Springs was playing with him, Had a horrible pre-season, etc. No excuses when you make $22.5 Mil guaranteed you better play great and not commit stupid personal fouls and should be able to tackle.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:55 PM   #70
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,075
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
He had a bad start last year in Oakland, then got cut had an ok time with the skins granted Springs was playing with him, Had a horrible pre-season, etc. No excuses when you make $22.5 Mil guaranteed you better play great and not commit stupid personal fouls and should be able to tackle.
You could be talking about Hall or Landry on this one (minus the 22.5 mil).
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:57 PM   #71
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,450
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
You could be talking about Hall or Landry on this one (minus the 22.5 mil).
Landry can at least hit, but I'm getting fed up with his bullshit committing stupid personal fouls. I'm tired of all this "me" players.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:00 AM   #72
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,075
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Landry can at least hit, but I'm getting fed up with his bullshit committing stupid personal fouls. I'm tired of all this "me" players.
Landry needs to grow up. I hate these "one-player's fault thread". Or in this case, someone who wants to remind everyone how much they hate one player (D. Hall) and bring up how much they harped at this acquisition. Everyone had their terrible moments. Smoot needs to learn how to tackle, the entire defense needs to learn how to cover, and Landry needs to remember that personal fouls = 15 yard penalties.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #73
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,450
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Landry needs to grow up. I hate these "one-player's fault thread". Or in this case, someone who wants to remind everyone how much they hate one player (D. Hall) and bring up how much they harped at this acquisition. Everyone had their terrible moments. Smoot needs to learn how to tackle, the entire defense needs to learn how to cover, and Landry needs to remember that personal fouls = 15 yard penalties.
Yes, I hate D. Hall. Do you think he's worth what he is getting paid from what you've seen in the pre-season and today? I can guarantee that he will commit more personal fouls as the season progresses and hurt the team.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:16 AM   #74
Playmaker
 
Paintrain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Age: 43
Posts: 4,920
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Yes, I hate D. Hall. Do you think he's worth what he is getting paid from what you've seen in the pre-season and today? I can guarantee that he will commit more personal fouls as the season progresses and hurt the team.
In all fairness, he didn't get a 5 game contract. Would it make a difference to you if he was getting paid $1 million a year? Who cares what he's getting paid? Would it make the penalties more acceptable? Did he get a personal foul today or a block in the back on special teams. I really don't understand the level of hatred for a guy who has played less than a full season for us.
__________________
Challenge Greatness! Be A Leader! Make A Difference!
Paintrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:17 AM   #75
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,075
Re: Another Vinny Special: Deangelo Hall

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
Yes, I hate D. Hall. Do you think he's worth what he is getting paid from what you've seen in the pre-season and today? I can guarantee that he will commit more personal fouls as the season progresses and hurt the team.
Well I'm not defending him either, honestly though for me Landry pissed me off more...he still acting like the undisciplined rookie he was committing all those personal fouls, and as I said, he seemed to be focused more on hitting Jacobs as revenge for last year than actually playing. Honestly all of the DBs were a disappointment given how they were not able to cover these young receivers.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31427 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25