Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Special Teams
 
sancho2613's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Arizona
Posts: 199
Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

I was reading some articles on PFT and saw this one: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job" | ProFootballTalk.com
__________________
It doesn't take talent to win...just blood, sweat, heart, tears, time, and a good coach.
sancho2613 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-22-2009, 05:15 PM   #2
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,093
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Yea well zorn should be concentrating on the lions, because if we don't score more than 9 PTs this wk we will get beat...
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #3
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Neither was I until the boss called me in for one of those Friday afternoon 'unannounced' chats.

RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:11 PM   #4
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Yea well zorn should be concentrating on the lions, because if we don't score more than 9 PTs this wk we will get beat...
If we can't score more than 9 points against the stinky ass Lions, we without a doubt, are a failure of a football team. And I'd say 10 points or less against the Lions are grounds for a firing...
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:12 PM   #5
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,750
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
If we can't score more than 9 points against the stinky ass Lions, we without a doubt, are a failure of a football team. And I'd say 10 points or less against the Lions are grounds for a firing...
Even if they win?
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #6
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Even if they win?
Well if they win then Zorn lives to coach another day. The fans on the other hand (more than likely myself included) will probably go apeshit.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

I'm sure that a lot of people aren't worried about Zorn's job right now either.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:13 PM   #8
The Starter
 
DBUCHANON101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,373
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Neither was I until the boss called me in for one of those Friday afternoon 'unannounced' chats.

Yeah i feel you man, i got one of those the day before Thanksgiving about 3 yrs ago.We came in and had a party with food and right when we were getting ready to go home for the holiday he calls me in. I could have beat his @$$
__________________
But there's booze in the blender. And soon it will render. That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.
DBUCHANON101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:20 PM   #9
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Maybe he should be worried about his job...I know I can perform poorly for a day or two and still keep my job, but consistantly performing poorly when I was supposedly a good offensive mind...well I would change things to ensure my job security. So maybe Zorn needs to look over his shoulder and worry about that pink slip.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:23 PM   #10
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

I wouldn't expect him to say he was worried about his job if/when he's asked the question, if things do not get better perhaps he should be concerned. I do think he will last the season regardless of what happens.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimefan View Post
I wouldn't expect him to say he was worried about his job if/when he's asked the question, if things do not get better perhaps he should be concerned. I do think he will last the season regardless of what happens.
If we lose the next two games, he won't make it to season's end.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 06:52 PM   #12
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,364
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
If we lose the next two games, he won't make it to season's end.
if I win $10,000,000 I would lose my job (ok, leave ) but that ain't happening. and we aren't losing both of the next two games either.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #13
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
if I win $10,000,000 I would lose my job (ok, leave ) but that ain't happening. and we aren't losing both of the next two games either.
I certainly hope you're right (and if you win 10 mil, remember your friends here on warpath
We certainly should not lose. We better not lose.
I would say your chances of winning 10 mil is likely 0 cause you don't play, but at best the odds are somewhere around 1 in a billion. While the odds of the skins losing the next two games are 1 in 8 or so.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:07 PM   #14
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,364
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

I would say the odds of the skins losing both of the next two games is far worse than 1 in 8. people need to stop looking at the games like "fans" before you judge what really happened. Yes I hated the game, yes it aggravates me, but for the last quarter of that game the only reason I was afraid we could lose was because of the past. The skins moved the ball at will, with good plays by campbell when needed. yes the redzone looked cruddy, but we were there for 16+ plays. (good that we were there cruddy that we didn't get 7 any time) the rams had one long run and some basic plays. Detroit is not a magical team, nor is Tampa. People need to relax, look at what went right, and eat the red gummy bears!
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:16 PM   #15
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 30
Posts: 12,514
Re: Zorn: "I'm not worried about my job"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
I would say the odds of the skins losing both of the next two games is far worse than 1 in 8. people need to stop looking at the games like "fans" before you judge what really happened. Yes I hated the game, yes it aggravates me, but for the last quarter of that game the only reason I was afraid we could lose was because of the past. The skins moved the ball at will, with good plays by campbell when needed. yes the redzone looked cruddy, but we were there for 16+ plays. (good that we were there cruddy that we didn't get 7 any time) the rams had one long run and some basic plays. Detroit is not a magical team, nor is Tampa. People need to relax, look at what went right, and eat the red gummy bears!
Hey bro you're jocking my style from the other thread :p

Anyways, Zorn will have a problem becoming an OC again after losing the HC job here.. he'll be back to QB or out of the NFL most likely
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26409 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25