Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Cowboys = Stupidity

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 01:00 PM   #46
Special Teams
 
redskinjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: fresno ca
Posts: 371
Thumbs down Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Well they asked a few Redskins to take the exam, but they administered the exam in the End Zone, and none of the Redskins could find it.
why dont you go to the cowboys forum brokback mountain boy or dont you have one that you can reach from your saddle
redskinjim is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #47
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,593
Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinjim View Post
why dont you go to the cowboys forum brokback mountain boy or dont you have one that you can reach from your saddle
Yeah, I moderate a board or 2 for my team.

But it is much more fun here seeing all the internal fan bashing of Zorn, Campbell, playcalling etc.

But this might as well be a Cowboys board, just review the front page of the board and see how many thread titles are about the Cowboys.

As for the Broke Back Mountain comment....never have seen the movie, but based on your statement it appears you have and probably have it somewhere in your Blu-Ray collection.

Too Funny!
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #48
Impact Rookie
 
dmvskinzfan08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 968
Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Yeah, I moderate a board or 2 for my team.

But it is much more fun here seeing all the internal fan bashing of Zorn, Campbell, playcalling etc.

But this might as well be a Cowboys board, just review the front page of the board and see how many thread titles are about the Cowboys.

As for the Broke Back Mountain comment....never have seen the movie, but based on your statement it appears you have and probably have it somewhere in your Blu-Ray collection.

Too Funny!
I only see 3 Cowboy threads (on the front page) and one was posted by a Cowboy fan. But there is some truth to our internal fan bashing Zorn and Campbell (and even some fellow fans). Beyond that. This board has a lot more intelligent conversation when it comes to our team and we may not be coaches or GMs but we usually give good analysis of our team. Go to any site. ESPN CCN SI or any football forum that says anything about the Skins and its clearly evident that most cowboys fans know nothing about football. They are best at insulting Skins fans (eventhough their attempts are rather corny). But as far as talking football its laughable. This ignorance is contagious and no one is immune in Dallas. From the FO to the players to the fans. I hope it doesn't spread to this board. We might need a cowpuke vaccine.

*Oh and your our archrival. So what do you expect? DUH

HTTR!!
__________________
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #49
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,593
Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

I would not say "archrival", actually the Giants-Cowboys rivalry is somewhat larger. Even the players when interviewed say that Washington, they respect, but the Giants and Cowboys players simply hate each other.

It used to be a great rivalry, but no more.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #50
Impact Rookie
 
dmvskinzfan08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 968
Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
I would not say "archrival", actually the Giants-Cowboys rivalry is somewhat larger. Even the players when interviewed say that Washington, they respect, but the Giants and Cowboys players simply hate each other.

It used to be a great rivalry, but no more.
We always will be archrivals. Because the heated past, our history and everything that led up to the riavalry. I dont think it will die off because one team is doing better than the other or other unrelated circumstances. We can be 0-16 and you guys could 16-0 or vice versa and the O-16 team could come up with a win.

If you want to use that the Giants-Cowboys games as a rivalry. Then every NFC East game is a rivarly.

Cowboys vs Redskins -- you couldn't draw it up any better.
__________________
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #51
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,593
Re: Cowboys = Stupidity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvskinzfan08 View Post
We always will be archrivals. Because the heated past, our history and everything that led up to the riavalry. I dont think it will die off because one team is doing better than the other or other unrelated circumstances. We can be 0-16 and you guys could 16-0 or vice versa and the O-16 team could come up with a win.

If you want to use that the Giants-Cowboys games as a rivalry. Then every NFC East game is a rivarly.

Cowboys vs Redskins -- you couldn't draw it up any better.
It was like that in the past, but not now. It just does not get the draw and interest up as does the Giants-Cowboys rivalry. Unless maybe it is just in the 'Skins fan base.

Case in point. The Redskins-Cowboys game on Nov 22nd is in a 1 PM EST time slot, in other words, NOT nationally televised, but regional coverage
only. That is because of the marketing between the teams. And that time slot traditionally does not draw a large west coast audience because of the time zone difference. Game 2 is a prime time game, but Dallas will always play one of thier two games against a division opponent in a national spot.

Dallas plays one game against Philly, Washington and New York in prime time spots. Then regional spots for the second game for Washington and Philly. Only Dallas-New York have 2 national prime time spots for each game they play against each other.

But look at Cowboys-Giants games for this year, game 1 - Sunday Night Football, nationally televised huge market. And the second game against New York is in the 4:15 time slot, another nationally televised game that also brings the west coast audiences in. Also this game is after week 11, which could get "flexed" to a prime time spot.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.20103 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25