Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 08:47 PM   #31
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,391
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
C'mon the Miami point was made that I wouldn't picked them again because they've lost twice when I picked them. The bad luck thing is meant to be funny you're nitpicking here.

And it's Ironic you're saying that I don't accept the reality that I made my mistakes but almost everyone here is delusional about their own team and how they're playing.

Now every week there are bad calls like Jacksonville over Arizona I did last week and bad luck ( It happens in the NFL, every sport and life Dummy) Like Cin losing to Denver on a desperation weird play in the last seconds. Get Real.

So if a Pick in Basketball Cleveland over Chicago and they are winning by 2 in the final seconds and a guy from Chicago throws the ball from his own court and nails the 3 pointer to win the game at the buzzer. You're saying I lost because I made the bad pick it wasn't bad luck... if you really believe that luck has nothing to do with sports than I'm unwise in the eyes of Plato, But you sir are just unwise
See that's the thing man, NOBODY is more delusional about their team and how they're playing than a Cowboy fan. NOBODY. And you still point your finger at us just like Lotus said. You answer his remarks by pointing at us. How is that owning up to your OWN mistakes? Ya'll talk shit and act like you're all that every year and you haven't even won a playoff game in what..13 years? First graders have graduated High School in that amount of time.

Is luck involved? Then why should anyone pay attention to your picks? You can't predict luck can you? The truth is everyone has an opinion and yours isn't any better than most of the posters on this board. Believe it or not pardner there are some very intelligent people here who know quite a bit about football. To be honest, your picks aren't anymore relevant than the paper I wipe my a** with.
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #32
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

53 Really read the post before that one and the next paragraph of the one you just read it says that I made bad calls we all do but that not all the ones you get wrong are bad calls some are just BAD LUCK.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #33
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
C'mon the Miami point was made that I wouldn't picked them again because they've lost twice when I picked them. The bad luck thing is meant to be funny you're nitpicking here.

And it's Ironic you're saying that I don't accept the reality that I made my mistakes but almost everyone here is delusional about their own team and how they're playing.

Now every week there are bad calls like Jacksonville over Arizona I did last week and bad luck ( It happens in the NFL, every sport and life Dummy) Like Cin losing to Denver on a desperation weird play in the last seconds. Get Real.

So if a Pick in Basketball Cleveland over Chicago and they are winning by 2 in the final seconds and a guy from Chicago throws the ball from his own court and nails the 3 pointer to win the game at the buzzer. You're saying I lost because I made the bad pick it wasn't bad luck... if you really believe that luck has nothing to do with sports than I'm unwise in the eyes of Plato, But you sir are just unwise
It does not matter if there are lucky plays or bad calls. That's the nature of sports. If you picked wrong, you picked wrong. Own up to it.

The point is that you have an overblown idea of your own expertise. The fact is that you cannot seem to think clearly, you cannot write worth a damn, you do not work from accurate facts, and you really don't seem to understand the game of football very much.

Personally I would be embarrassed to purvey garbage the way that you do. But since you insist on putting your drivel out before us, instead of respecting us to have better taste, you can be sure that I will never read a thread of yours again. My time is too valuable to waste on your poorly written, poorly thought out rubbish.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #34
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Ok Lotus if it isn't for you it isn't for you... I won't waste my time on you either but ask your other members who pick in my league the past 3 years and how I've beat them every year. 2 1st places one third place. But hey I don't know what I'm doing just pickiing gmes from the hat.

I do the work I jsut post a quick remark I'm not goign to type every single thing I consider to do the pick because the column would be way to big for any board
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:14 PM   #35
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,993
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

D'BOYZ, let's look at Denver-Cincinnati as an extreme example of luck in a football game. We had a play that decided the game that will not happen even 3 times if the exact same route was thrown 1000 times against the same coverage. It decided the game.

Did the people who bet Denver straight up deserve the win? Not necessarily. Did people who bet Cincinnati deserve the win? Not necessarily. Cincinnati's entire argument about out-playing Denver boils down to completely befuddling Kyle Orton and having a lone nice drive at the end of the game. If not for that last drive, the Stokley play never happens. It's just Kyle Orton kneeling on a ball after playing awful.

I'm not a betting man, but I picked Cincinnati in that game as well. It's okay though, I can't really pick games either.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:22 PM   #36
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

I totally agree with you on that one no team did anything to deserve to win that game... I put it as an expample of how luck has an affect on results sometimes I wasn't upset I got that call bad because it wasn't like Cin deserved to win.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #37
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
Ok Lotus if it isn't for you it isn't for you... I won't waste my time on you either but ask your other members who pick in my league the past 3 years and how I've beat them every year. 2 1st places one third place. But hey I don't know what I'm doing just pickiing gmes from the hat.

I do the work I jsut post a quick remark I'm not goign to type every single thing I consider to do the pick because the column would be way to big for any board
Like I said, you have an overblown sense of your own expertise. You just demonstrated that.

I cannot decide which is bigger:
a) your utter inability to master the English language, or
b) your groundlessly and pathetically grandiose ego

I do feel sorry for you, though. You obviously have no idea how much others regard you as an idiot.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #38
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

First Lotus English isn't my first language so everything you say about that I absolutely don't care because I know I speak better and write better than a a lot of people that actually is their first language.

Now if I stop everything I do because some yahoo's think I'm an Idiot when they don't do bring anything to the table or game and surely don't know crap about the game, I don't give a crap.

You haven't said anything, that has to do with the games, because you're the classic example good to critic other's work and Quote other's ideas but you can't do or create anything by your own.

So please move on or bring anything worth reading.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #39
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,993
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Like I said, you have an overblown sense of your own expertise. You just demonstrated that.

I cannot decide which is bigger:
a) your utter inability to master the English language, or
b) your groundlessly and pathetically grandiose ego

I do feel sorry for you, though. You obviously have no idea how much others regard you as an idiot.
a) is probably not really a fair thing to criticize him on, given his background with ESL. We don't really need to go there.

b) have at 'em.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:04 PM   #40
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,438
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
First Lotus English isn't my first language so everything you say about that I absolutely don't care because I know I speak better and write better than a a lot of people that actually is their first language.

Now if I stop everything I do because some yahoo's think I'm an Idiot when they don't do bring anything to the table or game and surely don't know crap about the game, I don't give a crap.

You haven't said anything, that has to do with the games, because you're the classic example good to critic other's work and Quote other's ideas but you can't do or create anything by your own.

So please move on or bring anything worth reading.
Actually I'm a traveling lecturer and published author. I create plenty on my own.

I can't add to a discussion you start until you bring something worthy to the table. Do you have anything for us besides the self-congratulatory mindlessness that you've offered so far?
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #41
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
First Lotus English isn't my first language so everything you say about that I absolutely don't care because I know I speak better and write better than a a lot of people that actually is their first language.

Now if I stop everything I do because some yahoo's think I'm an Idiot when they don't do bring anything to the table or game and surely don't know crap about the game, I don't give a crap.

You haven't said anything, that has to do with the games, because you're the classic example good to critic other's work and Quote other's ideas but you can't do or create anything by your own.

So please move on or bring anything worth reading.
What is your first language?

Not to heckle you or anything, I actually am curious. I think your English is pretty good. I'm sure you speak better than a lot of people who have English AS their first language.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #42
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Spanish it's my first lenguage, I also speak Hebrew, A little of French and Italian. But English it's the one i'm more fluent.
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #43
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Ok advance tour guide, Man I just feel like when my Secretary asked me to start calling her assistant. Look you're the one that has turned this personal with name calling and crap, and it's really not my thing.

You haven't posted anything of value or even football, for a person that blows his own horn as being an educated person you continue to fall in really uneducated behavior.

But anyway you want to prove something talk football post a thread choose a controversy topic in football and I will enter a debate with you. Or at least tell me the reasons football tactic wise you refute any of my picks and I will debate you on that.

Now don't try to impresses anyone with being published Author you try to make it like huge deal my brother in law has published 4 finance books but he has only sold like 100 copies of each title.

I started my company from zero with a simple idea and now I bring food the table to 50 families including my own even in these hard times I manage to make adjustments so that not 1 person loses their job and our sales are as good as they were before this whole financial mess. But heck what do I know of accomplishments
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:57 PM   #44
The Starter
 
D'BOYZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,363
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

well I guess I don0t know nothing because I picked the upset
D'BOYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #45
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: Don's Crystal Ball Week 3 Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'BOYZ View Post
well I guess I don0t know nothing because I picked the upset
Your picks are usually pretty spot on. Good job.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31161 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25