Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 10:40 PM   #16
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinDogg View Post
I can see tossing your cooley jersey, but Sean Taylor. Man, wear it in honor, in memory. He wasn't a part of this hot mess.
I'm not tossing anything, and I think about Sean everyday. But it's a Redskins jersey. Sorry, but it's not getting air time from me right now.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-29-2009, 09:28 AM   #17
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

My car's plates have the Redskins symbol on it so unless I want to walk to work I am sporting Skins stuff plus my lanaird is Skins as well at work. Oh well.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:31 AM   #18
Impact Rookie
 
BrunellMVP?'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 726
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

I did- you have to take the punches. I live in NY and work with all Giants fans. Tough times.
__________________
in writing these daily letters and trying to make them interesting it is always possible that some sentiment may occur which has not received the severe and deliberate scrutiny and reconsideration which should attach to a State Paper.
- Churchill
BrunellMVP? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:37 AM   #19
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,517
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

I only break out the Redskins polo on Fridays. On the weekends though I'm usually wearing some sort of gear win or lose.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #20
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,752
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrunellMVP? View Post
I did- you have to take the punches. I live in NY and work with all Giants fans. Tough times.
Once the baseball playoffs start,they'll forget about football for a while.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #21
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,850
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

I only wear my ST jersey to class on Mondays AFTER wins. I could only imagine the ridicule I'd get if I wore a Redskins jersey after a loss (to the Lions no less) in Ravens country.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:53 AM   #22
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,971
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

I'm convinced that my car failed its emission inspection yesterday, even after it had been in the shop for a week for various problems, because the inspector saw my Redskins license plate frame, window sticker, and mini-helmet hanging from the rearview mirror.

The other sickening thing is that I work in Glen Burnie and since the ravens are doing well it's purple and black as far as the eye can see. I feel like I'm at a support group for domestic violence.
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,971
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

I wore a Caps t-shirt to work yesterday, because it's nice to have at least one decent team to follow. Thank God their season starts this week!
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:48 PM   #24
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,752
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I'm convinced that my car failed its emission inspection yesterday, even after it had been in the shop for a week for various problems, because the inspector saw my Redskins license plate frame, window sticker, and mini-helmet hanging from the rearview mirror.

The other sickening thing is that I work in Glen Burnie and since the ravens are doing well it's purple and black as far as the eye can see. I feel like I'm at a support group for domestic violence.
See some of these Ravens fans baffle me. A true Ravens fan should not give a damn about the Redskins. They are not our rivals and we are not theirs. Shit, I'll root for the Ravens, because whether they win or lose does not affect me as a Redskins fan (unless we are playing them).

Glad to see the Ravens fan can be passionate about a team they stole from Cleveland.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #25
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
See some of these Ravens fans baffle me. A true Ravens fan should not give a damn about the Redskins. They are not our rivals and we are not theirs. Shit, I'll root for the Ravens, because whether they win or lose does not affect me as a Redskins fan (unless we are playing them).

Glad to see the Ravens fan can be passionate about a team they stole from Cleveland.

I honestly could cheer for the Ravens if it was not for their fan base. Some of the worst white trash bunch of losers around.

Lets go Patriots this weekend!
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #26
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,971
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
See some of these Ravens fans baffle me. A true Ravens fan should not give a damn about the Redskins. They are not our rivals and we are not theirs. Shit, I'll root for the Ravens, because whether they win or lose does not affect me as a Redskins fan (unless we are playing them).

Glad to see the Ravens fan can be passionate about a team they stole from Cleveland.
For all their bitching about the Mayflower trucks sweeping away the colts in the middle of the night, it's funny how easily they forget that they did the same damn thing. They try to act like their an expansion team, which always makes me laugh.

I root against them only because I'm surrounded by them and they are arguably more obnoxious as a fan base than Philly. They don't care at all about the team when they're having a down year but the second they start looking good all the purple crap comes out of the woodwork. And they LOVE to talk trash for no reason.
I rooted for them the year they won the SB because I figured it was harmless, but once that one year went to all of their fans' heads they quickly moved up my list of most hated teams. Moving to Baltimore 2 years ago didn't really help, but at least when I lived there they sucked so I didn't have to hear about them one way or the other.
__________________
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
@Scott_Did_It is bored. Bother him.
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #27
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 15,752
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
I honestly could cheer for the Ravens if it was not for their fan base. Some of the worst white trash bunch of losers around.

Lets go Patriots this weekend!
Some of them are morons and some of them are not. Sometimes people just want to make a rivalry out of nowhere. With the Ravens, their rivals are Pittsburgh and Cleveland (well that latter one is pretty one sided). And see I won't root against the Ravens, I don't care about those few (and there few) moron fans that think they need a bullshit rivalry with the Skins. I think the Ravens have some solid players and have been able to overcome their deficiencies, and right now might be the best team in football.

Besides, I would never root for Darth Hoodie...I'll never forget him running that score on us.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:27 PM   #28
Impact Rookie
 
PennSkinsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 43
Posts: 752
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I wore a Caps t-shirt to work yesterday, because it's nice to have at least one decent team to follow. Thank God their season starts this week!
Ditto! Plus, I will not buy a single ounce of gear, merchandise, or ticket from this Owner until there is some sort of philosophical change.
__________________
DC Pro Sports Report - Home of the Internet's Largest NFL Mock Draft Database. Best Redskins Redskins discussion, theWarpath.net

PennSkinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #29
Playmaker
 
SouperMeister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Leesburg, VA
Age: 49
Posts: 3,069
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

I was in Tacoma, WA for a business meeting on Monday, so I was in a suit, but I ran into a guy wearing a bright yellow cap with the burgundy R logo. I thought that was pretty cool after such a devastating loss.
SouperMeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #30
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
Re: So Who Sported Their Skins Gear Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Some of them are morons and some of them are not. Sometimes people just want to make a rivalry out of nowhere. With the Ravens, their rivals are Pittsburgh and Cleveland (well that latter one is pretty one sided). And see I won't root against the Ravens, I don't care about those few (and there few) moron fans that think they need a bullshit rivalry with the Skins. I think the Ravens have some solid players and have been able to overcome their deficiencies, and right now might be the best team in football.

Besides, I would never root for Darth Hoodie...I'll never forget him running that score on us.

You are all tucked away in Howard County, basically Redskins country, come spend sometime in B-more County or Harford County you will be buying Patriot or who ever else they are playing crap in a heart beat just praying the Ravens lose.

Go walk around Middle River, Dundalk, or Glen Burnie they are horrible fans. Everyone must wear a jersey from Friday until Monday.

Plus lets see what they do against NE this weekend before crowning them the best in football. Pfffff....
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30571 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25