Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Around the NFL week 4

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #31
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,734
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvskinzfan08 View Post
Didn't really get the question. Did you think I didn't know he was there D coordinator for the Saints? lol.
Think Jeopardy.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #32
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Glad to see the Cowpukes lose. I guess we won't be hearing from their fans on this board for a while.

Watching the Steelers/Chargers game...should be a good one.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:43 PM   #33
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Around the NFL week 4

I forget, but which Cowboy fan was on here jawing last week? Anyway, can we officially call Roy Williams a bust?
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:47 PM   #34
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I forget, but which Cowboy fan was on here jawing last week? Anyway, can we officially call Roy Williams a bust?
sandtrapjack I think...

Mendenhall is running like a madman out there, whatever Omar Epps...er I mean Mike Tomlin did worked.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:48 PM   #35
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,025
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Glad to see the Cowpukes lose. I guess we won't be hearing from their fans on this board for a while.

Watching the Steelers/Chargers game...should be a good one.
It is always a good week when the pukes lose.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:00 PM   #36
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,734
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
sandtrapjack I think...

Mendenhall is running like a madman out there, whatever Omar Epps...er I mean Mike Tomlin did worked.
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Omar Epps confident of being renewed contract to play Mike Tomlin

Omar Epps, who plays the popular character of Mike Tomlin (the head coach of the football team Pittsburg Steelers) in real life, said on Saturday that he is confident about his contract being renewed for a new season. His comments, made on the eve of the 43rd Superbowl come as no surprise considering that the team he has been ‘coaching’ has made it to the grand finale of the American football season this year. “I am a method actor” he says, “when I am Dr. Foreman on House I try to read up as much as I can about medicine. I am sure I can perform a simple surgery or two now. I approach the character of Mike Tomlin in a similar way. I have been reading ESPN.com everyday, have been watching John (the Steelers’ Assistant Head Coach John Mitchell) lecture the boys about football and hey, I even throw the old pigskin around now and then.” When asked about the toughest part about playing Mike, he says “It’s the pep talks before the game. Most of my lines consist of football jargon that I have got memorized but when it comes to the pep talks it can get very hard. The players look at me for inspiration but there is only so much I can do if my lines are not very good. I really have to put my heart and soul in it. Sometimes I even get carried away and improvise. And some other times when I forget lines on the field, I just cover my mouth with the playbook. That always works!”.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:03 PM   #37
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Omar Epps confident of being renewed contract to play Mike Tomlin

Omar Epps, who plays the popular character of Mike Tomlin (the head coach of the football team Pittsburg Steelers) in real life, said on Saturday that he is confident about his contract being renewed for a new season. His comments, made on the eve of the 43rd Superbowl come as no surprise considering that the team he has been ‘coaching’ has made it to the grand finale of the American football season this year. “I am a method actor” he says, “when I am Dr. Foreman on House I try to read up as much as I can about medicine. I am sure I can perform a simple surgery or two now. I approach the character of Mike Tomlin in a similar way. I have been reading ESPN.com everyday, have been watching John (the Steelers’ Assistant Head Coach John Mitchell) lecture the boys about football and hey, I even throw the old pigskin around now and then.” When asked about the toughest part about playing Mike, he says “It’s the pep talks before the game. Most of my lines consist of football jargon that I have got memorized but when it comes to the pep talks it can get very hard. The players look at me for inspiration but there is only so much I can do if my lines are not very good. I really have to put my heart and soul in it. Sometimes I even get carried away and improvise. And some other times when I forget lines on the field, I just cover my mouth with the playbook. That always works!”.
Hilarious!

Man if the Chargers don't do anything in this drive, they are going be in for a loooong game.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #38
Impact Rookie
 
dmvskinzfan08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 968
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Think Jeopardy.
Oh okay. Gotcha!! My bad..
__________________
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #39
Impact Rookie
 
dmvskinzfan08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 968
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I forget, but which Cowboy fan was on here jawing last week? Anyway, can we officially call Roy Williams a bust?
was it sandtrap or something?
__________________
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:06 PM   #40
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,025
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
What is going on with Tennessee. They went 10-0 last year, now they are 0-4??? that's crazy.
Yeah, no kidding. At least we are not them or an 0-3 Carolina team that won 13 last year. It could be worse than being 2-2.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:27 PM   #41
Impact Rookie
 
dmvskinzfan08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 968
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Yeah, no kidding. At least we are not them or an 0-3 Carolina team that won 13 last year. It could be worse than being 2-2.
Speaking of that we have Carolina next week. Coud be 4-2 if we can squeek out these next two games. Then we will probably need some fan support for the Eagles game..lol. SERIOUSLY
__________________
HTTR 09 - RIP#21
HATERS << Misery Loves Company
dmvskinzfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #42
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,406
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmvskinzfan08 View Post
Speaking of that we have Carolina next week. Coud be 4-2 if we can squeek out these next two games. Then we will probably need some fan support for the Eagles game..lol. SERIOUSLY
I hope Delhomme continues to play badly. I'm sure the Panthers are under a lot of pressure, kinda wish they had beaten the Cowboys.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried - Agianst

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #43
Pro Bowl
 
SirClintonPortis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,052
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Yeah, no kidding. At least we are not them or an 0-3 Carolina team that won 13 last year. It could be worse than being 2-2.
Maybe losing Albertus Haynesworthius has something to do with their pass defense sucking. They are good against the run, but not the pass.
SirClintonPortis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #44
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,882
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
I hope Delhomme continues to play badly. I'm sure the Panthers are under a lot of pressure, kinda wish they had beaten the Cowboys.
Kinda??? What are you a Cowboy lover Just kidding.

Cowboys coulda been 1-3 if the panthers had won.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Around the NFL week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
McDaniels has a lot of Denver fans eating some serious crow.
Yup...then again, Zorn started 6-2 so you never know what might happen
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28750 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25