Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Zorn press conference

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #46
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

I certainly agree, we are a laughing stock...what's even worse is that other teams fans actually feel bad for us. We once had a rich history, and we were looked up to and feared. Now people just look at us with their head tilted thinking "wtf did they just do"?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #47
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Zorn press conference

Another one of the many problems is the money...

I don't fault him but Zorn is staying on because of the money. He won't see money like that in his profession for the next 10 years.

He also wouldn't have seen advancement like he did when the Skins hired him as their head coach.

Zorn was someone who could be too easily influenced by money and advancement to be in a position to lead things here. Our front office also is too overbearing to be handled by a candidate like that.

The best thing that is taking place here is that there is undisputeable evidence on a national level that the front office is wretchedly structured. Hopefully the national media can pile on and light a fire under Skins fans demands on front office change.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #48
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,223
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
I certainly agree, we are a laughing stock...what's even worse is that other teams fans actually feel bad for us. We once had a rich history, and we were looked up to and feared. Now people just look at us with their head tilted thinking "wtf did they just do"?

Its part of the master plan to...... Nope just pathetic
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #49
Special Teams
 
maroonandblack30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 348
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-SKINS View Post
Umm guys, something needs to change. I'm glad we are making this move. Our offense can't score against the fucking Chiefs. C'mon. It really can't get any worse.
I agree that something needs to change but Lewis? They couldn't find anyone on the staff that knows the terminology, players, packages?

Oh and yes it will get WORSE, way WORSE.....how many delay of games will they have on Monday night? I actually can't wait to see this train wreck on national TV.
maroonandblack30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #50
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Zorn press conference

I hope he's keeping it medium. Keeping the team medium for the Eagles game. You know all around just keeping is medium.

No need to get fired up or excited to do anything, I mean god for bid the team gets high. LOL. just kidding. but I get so tired of hearing "Keeping it medium". We don't need medium, we need fired up, excited to go out on the field and whip arse.

In the mean time I'll be keeping it medium.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #51
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,339
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

I am ashamed today as a skins fan, I was out at the zoo yesterday and atleast 5 ppl laughed at my fan gear!! I was embarassed, this shit is ridiculous. We may be a bigger joke than the raiders and browns!!! I'm officially done with my skins until next season. I had high hopes and bragged about them all summer here in Cowboy country!! Zorn should have been fired but instead ds tries to humiliate him by demoting him wow
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:12 PM   #52
Playmaker
 
irish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,731
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
I am ashamed today as a skins fan, I was out at the zoo yesterday and atleast 5 ppl laughed at my fan gear!! I was embarassed, this shit is ridiculous. We may be a bigger joke than the raiders and browns!!! I'm officially done with my skins until next season. I had high hopes and bragged about them all summer here in Cowboy country!! Zorn should have been fired but instead ds tries to humiliate him by demoting him wow
Not may be, are. Its a damn shame.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #53
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,339
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

Will this team ever be a super bowl contender again? That's a legit question and right now I would say no!
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:17 PM   #54
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroonandblack30 View Post
I agree that something needs to change but Lewis? They couldn't find anyone on the staff that knows the terminology, players, packages?

Oh and yes it will get WORSE, way WORSE.....how many delay of games will they have on Monday night? I actually can't wait to see this train wreck on national TV.
All on national TV, we're going to wallopped by the eagles this Monday.

On display will be the worst managed team in the industry for all to see. I hope Vinny Cerrato's name is mentioned mutiple times during the broadcast in reference for all the damage that he has done.


By selling the lower level tickets to brokers Snyder will finally get what he wants...a stadium filled up with every seat sold for maximum profit...the only thing he didn't realize is that those seats will be full of crazed eagles fans wildly celebrating the downfall of the Redskins live on a national broadcast.

...It's going to be like a sports themed Twilight Zone and Snyder will come to a realization right after the game as Rod Serling closes out by saying "...The old adage is true, 'Money doesn't buy happiness', especially here in...the Twilight Zone."
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:34 PM   #55
Impact Rookie
 
SOUL-SKINS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 871
Re: Zorn press conference

I say we win. Seriously. Don't know why but I got a gut feeling.
__________________
TODD COLLINS WILL ALWAYS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART
SOUL-SKINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:43 PM   #56
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Zorn press conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamiteRave View Post
Zorn was castrated as soon as he agreed to be HC here. Snyder and Cerrato wanted a puppet and they got it. They've got their hands shoved so far up Zorn's hooha, it's gonna be coming right out his mouth soon.
What's more sad than what's happening to Zorn now is that soon we're about to see a repeat performance. Whoever comes in here to take his place is going to have to face the same music. If he can't be controlled and manipulated, he won't last long here. Zorn is a better man than me, maybe when the "new set of eyes" came I would have been gone.
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:51 PM   #57
Playmaker
 
freddyg12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,540
Re: We are a COMPLETE Laughing STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
All on national TV, we're going to wallopped by the eagles this Monday.

On display will be the worst managed team in the industry for all to see. I hope Vinny Cerrato's name is mentioned mutiple times during the broadcast in reference for all the damage that he has done.


By selling the lower level tickets to brokers Snyder will finally get what he wants...a stadium filled up with every seat sold for maximum profit...the only thing he didn't realize is that those seats will be full of crazed eagles fans wildly celebrating the downfall of the Redskins live on a national broadcast.

...It's going to be like a sports themed Twilight Zone and Snyder will come to a realization right after the game as Rod Serling closes out by saying "...The old adage is true, 'Money doesn't buy happiness', especially here in...the Twilight Zone."
I just mentioned the monday night factor in another thread. I mean do these guys really want all this publicity about the new play calling arrangement on a monday night game?

I too believe there will be tons of iggles fans, just like the pitt game last year. And did you see how many empty seats there were yesterday?
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #58
Playmaker
 
freddyg12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 4,540
Re: Zorn press conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUL-SKINS View Post
I say we win. Seriously. Don't know why but I got a gut feeling.
Me too, but due to something crazy like what happend to us v. carolina. It was philly last year when Zorn's job was supposedly on the line & we won 10 -3.
freddyg12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #59
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Zorn press conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
I'm streaming it right now.
Where can I find the video?
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #60
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Zorn press conference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry View Post
Where can I find the video?
I streamed it from Redskins.com

They stream all of their press conferences on that site. You can probably find the archived video on there sometime today.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29773 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25