Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 12:49 AM   #256
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
our point exactly, every one takes it way to lieterally, like i have said 100 f-ing times snyder is not goin to sell the team but he has emarassed us has he not, we lets embarass him, and i think so far we have because some of the media blocks he has installed at his fortress fedex field AKA jacke kent cooke stadium so screw snyder and his henches i know they will probaly come for my tix after i put my name out there but i don't care, he can take my tickets but he can never take my fan hood, because if he does take MY tickets thats over $13,000.00 and thats far from an exageration i have 11 tix to each game and green parkin, i'm as die hard as they come that's why it's so hard to give up season tix, after waiting 9 years thats what i'm willing to do since i love the team that much
Since you have 13K annually for tickets you don't care about, why don't you put down the residual amount if you guys come up short.

From the looks of it, it should only be a K or two. Do you love this cause that much?
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-03-2009, 08:43 AM   #257
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

I think that the mailing in the symbolic fan card thing was pretty clever and affordable.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:09 PM   #258
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 3,239
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
I think that the mailing in the symbolic fan card thing was pretty clever and affordable.
i would never mail in my fan card because i am a fan for life just don't care for the way it's being run right now

and skinny t, i don't have 13k annually but i have a lot of friends who buy season tix off me and i then sell the rest to other friends and fans but never over face value and never on stub hub
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:30 PM   #259
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,941
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

A former player indicated recently that Snyder treated players one way when they won and another way when they lost. Can you talk a little bit about what it was like to play under Snyder?
Dan is great. He is sometimes too passionate about this team, but he treated the players with respect, and how can you not like a guy who pays you to play football? He gets a bad rap, and maybe he can do some things different in terms of putting this team together, but he is a good man.
--Matt Bowen
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #260
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 48
Posts: 13,168
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
A former player indicated recently that Snyder treated players one way when they won and another way when they lost. Can you talk a little bit about what it was like to play under Snyder?
Dan is great. He is sometimes too passionate about this team, but he treated the players with respect, and how can you not like a guy who pays you to play football? He gets a bad rap, and maybe he can do some things different in terms of putting this team together, but he is a good man.
--Matt Bowen
This is a bash snyder thread, how dare you insert a positive thought.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:36 PM   #261
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 3,239
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
A former player indicated recently that Snyder treated players one way when they won and another way when they lost. Can you talk a little bit about what it was like to play under Snyder?
Dan is great. He is sometimes too passionate about this team, but he treated the players with respect, and how can you not like a guy who pays you to play football? He gets a bad rap, and maybe he can do some things different in terms of putting this team together, but he is a good man.
--Matt Bowen
would you expect bowen to say otherwise
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #262
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,141
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Well this really should just be discussed in the Bowen thread. But anyway, yeah it was maybe a bit odd for him to say why wouldn't you like a guy who pays you. But Bowen genuinely does like Snyder as a person and how he treated the players not only as players/employees but as people
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #263
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,941
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

If you read the entire Bowen int, he comes across as COMPLETELY sincere
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:02 PM   #264
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 3,239
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
If you read the entire Bowen int, he comes across as COMPLETELY sincere
i agree he did and he probaly does really like snyder, but he was paid by him and never had any problems, i have heard plenty of stories of people saying the complete opposite about him, it's a case to case basis, but regardless of what kinda of person he is he shouldn't be making football decisions for the team, i could care less about his personal life, i'm interested in what he is doing and not doing for the redskins organiztion
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:30 PM   #265
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,941
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
i agree he did and he probaly does really like snyder, but he was paid by him and never had any problems, i have heard plenty of stories of people saying the complete opposite about him, it's a case to case basis, but regardless of what kinda of person he is he shouldn't be making football decisions for the team, i could care less about his personal life, i'm interested in what he is doing and not doing for the redskins organiztion
A few things:
I would place "direct testimony" of higher value than third hand info.
While you may not be concerned with DS's personal traits, many others on this site are. He has been endlessly portrayed as......well not good. I personally do NOT know what kind of owner he is nor does anyone here (to my knowledge). I thought pertinent to post info from someone who does.
HTTR
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #266
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
i would never mail in my fan card because i am a fan for life just don't care for the way it's being run right now

and skinny t, i don't have 13k annually but i have a lot of friends who buy season tix off me and i then sell the rest to other friends and fans but never over face value and never on stub hub
I agree.. I wouldn't do it myself because of the implications of saying you're not a fan anymore but can come back

but it was clever
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:05 PM   #267
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 48
Posts: 13,168
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Seems like it has stalled a little over this week, what's your next moment to get it going, and have you gotten any solid sponsors, other than the Diamond guy?
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:35 PM   #268
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 3,239
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog1 View Post
A few things:
I would place "direct testimony" of higher value than third hand info.
While you may not be concerned with DS's personal traits, many others on this site are. He has been endlessly portrayed as......well not good. I personally do NOT know what kind of owner he is nor does anyone here (to my knowledge). I thought pertinent to post info from someone who does.
HTTR
I do know what kind of person he is, i'm well aware of everything he has done be it with childrens hospital or with joe gibbs, and i'm not relying on some bs third party i know people who know him very well and i go off of what they tell me not some random person so i feel as though i am well informed, and i know who and what he is and honsetly i don't care for that type of person, i'm not just a random snyder hater, i used to like the guy but now i know who he is
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #269
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 3,239
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Seems like it has stalled a little over this week, what's your next moment to get it going, and have you gotten any solid sponsors, other than the Diamond guy?
still working with mervis to do an event for a game but not sure when, it looks like the bye week hurt us alot more than it helped us we didn't know what to expect with it, but overall i do think we have suceeded since we grab local media attention and got our point across
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:59 PM   #270
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 30
Posts: 14,750
Re: Sell OUR Team Danny Boy - DC Metro Bus Ads

Wouldn't we be better off with a billboard off the beltway? Seems like more people would see it that way.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28900 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25