Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Predict our next WIN

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 07:10 PM   #61
Special Teams
 
RedskinMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Odenton, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 301
Re: Predict our next WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Fact is we are undefeated on the game after a bye week on odd numbered years since 2005. That's a straight up fact. Look it up.
I will say Atlanta the numbers don't lie
RedskinMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-31-2009, 07:31 PM   #62
Camp Scrub
 
reppinredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 27
Re: Predict our next WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell_Green_28 View Post
I know I will get bashed for this one but I say we beat the Saints somehow, don't ask me why , just this feeling.
if only i had a nickel for everytime i had that feeling, and being let down.
reppinredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 10:35 PM   #63
The Starter
 
CrustyRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: RatherbeinDC, TX
Posts: 2,473
Re: Predict our next WIN

pre season next year
CrustyRedskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #64
The Starter
 
Redskin Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,479
Re: Predict our next WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrell_Green_28 View Post
I know I will get bashed for this one but I say we beat the Saints somehow, don't ask me why , just this feeling.
We beat them last season but this year Williams has improved their defense tremendously so will see but i do feel the next win will be a upset win.
__________________
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW I'M A DIE-HARD REDSKIN FAN!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
First they ban winning...now this?
Redskin Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 PM   #65
Special Teams
 
2BIG2BSKINNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Franklin, TN
Posts: 212
Re: Predict our next WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
against Atlanta

I hope I will be there to see them in person!!! Bought the tickets during the summer!!!!
2BIG2BSKINNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:32 AM   #66
Impact Rookie
 
Redskin Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Orleans, LA- via VA
Age: 36
Posts: 635
Re: Predict our next WIN

It will be at San Diego, last game of the season. We will all over anallize the game to the point of dilusion that we will be superbowl contenders next year. Then reality will set in, we drafted Tebow # 4 over all, signed Gruden to a record 8 mil per x 10 year contract. Then we are in another University of Florida Bizzaro world; Heisman quarterback with a coach that swears he can win in the NFL. At the same time Vinny and Danny salivating over it, signing over the hill and other reject offensive lineman, swearing that we have all the pieces in place... AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE, you will be virtually crucified on the warpath. Thanks to the perpetual, "smartest man in the room", dumbass Danny.. Thanks for ruining Sundays ASSHOLE!
__________________
Hail to The REDSKINS
Redskin Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #67
The Starter
 
Meks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 29
Posts: 1,994
Re: Predict our next WIN

^ CO-SIGN.

thanks jerk-off.
__________________
NFL officiating is BY FAR the worst in proffessional sports. Except no substitutions... worse or not!!


R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
Meks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #68
Playmaker
 
redskins5044's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Schertz, Tx
Age: 35
Posts: 3,082
Re: Predict our next WIN

it wont be next week v.s. the Falcons. the way they are playing defense v.s. the Saints, campbell will be sacked about 7 times, and fumble it at least 3 times.
redskins5044 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:08 AM   #69
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,183
Re: Predict our next WIN

^co sign/^co sign more true words have never been spoken here before
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 08:45 AM   #70
Thank You, Sean.
 
Gmanc711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Age: 28
Posts: 7,499
Re: Predict our next WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Fact is we are undefeated on the game after a bye week on odd numbered years since 2005. That's a straight up fact. Look it up.
I forgot about that... In addition, I dont think we've lost to Atlanta in the Georgia Dome this centruy... so start pouring the champaign, because I think a W's a comin this Sunday!
__________________
#21
Gmanc711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #71
Impact Rookie
 
hail_2_da_skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Age: 58
Posts: 863
Re: Predict our next WIN

What's next year's schedule? The Skins might not win another game this season.
__________________
"HAIL TO THE SKINS"
hail_2_da_skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #72
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,386
Re: Predict our next WIN

Denver , the Bronoco's play MNF vs the Steelers and it will be Denver's 2nd game on the east coast in 3 weeks . We just need to kick the dog shit out of dallas ... twice .
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #73
The Starter
 
redsk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,351
Re: Predict our next WIN

We have the toughest schedule from here out. Folks, we legitimately could have a top 3 pick here. Each one of these teams has 1 win.

Oak: Plays KC at home, @ Clev, and Was at home

KC: @ Oak, Cle at home, we lost to KC so we hold the tie breaker

Cle: Oak, @ KC

St Louis: One win and I don't see another on their schedule

I would like to think we would be able to win a couple more. Especially at Oak. However, w/ the way our team has played, you can't expect more than 1 or 2 wins tops.
redsk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #74
No new threads for you
 
pg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,959
Re: Predict our next WIN

Atlanta...for godsakes its the NFC south...aside from that BS win from the panthers the only competitive team is the Saints in that division say what you say who has ATL beat with any real credibility?
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:56 PM   #75
No new threads for you
 
pg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,959
Re: Predict our next WIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppinredskins View Post
if only i had a nickel for everytime i had that feeling, and being let down.
Awwwww man you need a beer
pg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.34057 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25