Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #61
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsFan View Post
I guess you missed the final score when the Falcons played a far superior (to the Skins) 49er team.
Their O might be better but our D is going to provided a good smack down this week and our O won't need to be great.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #62
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsFan View Post
[/b]


In the first half I'm sure. I'll give you Fat Albert and Orakpo but Hall is set up to be embarrassed and your other DB's don't match up well against White, Jenkins, Booker and Tony G.
You have that backwards.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #63
Camp Scrub
 
FalconsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Their O might be better but our D is going to provided a good smack down this week and our O won't need to be great.
FalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #64
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,393
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

i like matt ryan but he has a ways to go before i would be convinced he and his recieving core are going to put up 30 plus points on the no2 ranked D in passing.

go skins!!

thanks for stoppin by thoo. ps - what are you alls injury concerns, off and def rankings?
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #65
Camp Scrub
 
FalconsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
You have that backwards.
You must have missed Hall's last performance against the Falcons.
FalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #66
Camp Scrub
 
FalconsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
i like matt ryan but he has a ways to go before i would be convinced he and his recieving core are going to put up 30 plus points on the no2 ranked D in passing.

go skins!!

thanks for stoppin by thoo. ps - what are you alls injury concerns, off and def rankings?

You all haven't played anyone, that's why you're rated so high defensively...don't let early season numbers fool you. You all will be down around 15 or 16 by the end of the season if not worse.
FalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #67
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,112
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

16-10 atl
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #68
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,393
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsFan View Post
You all haven't played anyone, that's why you're rated so high defensively...don't let early season numbers fool you. You all will be down around 15 or 16 by the end of the season if not worse.
agreed we have played a really light schedule so far (not counting the giants and eagles) but that point must also be weighed against the fact that our O cant sustain drives or win the TOP battle so while they have played poor offensive teams our D has probably played more snaps than most Ds and they are still no. 4 overall and no. 2 in passing.

go skins!!

ps - if fat albert or orakpo or andre carter injure matt ryans knee this game will you still come back here afterwards and rant n bitch how it was a dirty hit that sidelined your whole hawks in '09 campaign?
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #69
Camp Scrub
 
FalconsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by over the mountain View Post
agreed we have played a really light schedule so far (not counting the giants and eagles) but that point must also be weighed against the fact that our O cant sustain drives or win the TOP battle so while they have played poor offensive teams our D has probably played more snaps than most Ds and they are still no. 4 overall and no. 2 in passing.

go skins!!

ps - if fat albert or orakpo or andre carter injure matt ryans knee this game will you still come back here afterwards and rant n bitch how it was a dirty hit that sidelined your whole hawks in '09 campaign?

Again, get back to me on that high ranking after you all play the Cowgirls, the Falcons, Saints and Eagles again..

To address your PS, that's the only hope you have for your team is that they can hurt another player? The testament of sad existence of the Skins fan in 2009. If anyone does manage a dirty hit they'll have to answer to our O-line which is the nastiest group of the players in the NFL.
FalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:05 PM   #70
Camp Scrub
 
FalconsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

What do the Redskins and possums have in common?
Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?
Both can make 90,000 people stand up and yell "JESUS CHRIST"!
FalconsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #71
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,112
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsFan View Post
You all haven't played anyone, that's why you're rated so high defensively...don't let early season numbers fool you. You all will be down around 15 or 16 by the end of the seDde why ason if not worse.
dude why are u talking so much shit about a team that has never had back to back winning seasons? Lol atl is better this yr because we don't have a qb, and an injured line.. But if u think u can hype up atl around here u are fuckin high.. They just got raped by Dallas and really had no chance of beating the saints!! You guys will finish 9-7 at best And miss the playoffs!
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #72
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: close to the edge
Posts: 3,393
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsFan View Post
Again, get back to me on that high ranking after you all play the Cowgirls, the Falcons, Saints and Eagles again..

To address your PS, that's the only hope you have for your team is that they can hurt another player? The testament of sad existence of the Skins fan in 2009. If anyone does manage a dirty hit they'll have to answer to our O-line which is the nastiest group of the players in the NFL.
alright i gotch ya buddy. the falcons O line is the nastiest group of men ever assembled, your special teams coach is working on the cure for cancer and matt ryan can throw cows over a barn.

go skins!!

but in all honesty, good for you and your falcon fans. you all earned the right to watch some good football considering how the past 3-4 years went for you all.
over the mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #73
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,112
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

^^ lol yea you mean how their entire franchise has gone for them? Atlanta will never sniff what our proud team has done
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #74
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,327
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

I think we just got the karma we needed. Seems when a fan of another team comes in talking trash it usually backfires and we never see that person again. I suddenly like our chances!
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #75
The Starter
 
RedskinPete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Camino,Ca
Posts: 1,174
Re: What do you expect in the Atlanta game

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalconsFan View Post
What do the Redskins and possums have in common?
Both play dead at home and get killed on the road!

What do the Redskins and Billy Graham have in common?
Both can make 90,000 people stand up and yell "JESUS CHRIST"!
That so funny it hurts! Wow it has come to this! No more 300$ football TV next year...put towards a cruise!
RedskinPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27385 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25