Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 01:55 AM   #46
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,334
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

If people want to "protest" the Redskins, then just stop following them and stop supporting them. Give up your season tickets, stop buying merchandise, stop following them on TV...so basically recreate what is going on in Jacksonville.

None of these stupid little protests or raising money to buy stupid billboards on buses or attacking the owner personally is going to change anything or asking the owner to sell the team, none of these things will work and are just delusional wishful thinking.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-06-2009, 10:16 AM   #47
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
If people want to "protest" the Redskins, then just stop following them and stop supporting them. Give up your season tickets, stop buying merchandise, stop following them on TV...so basically recreate what is going on in Jacksonville.

None of these stupid little protests or raising money to buy stupid billboards on buses or attacking the owner personally is going to change anything or asking the owner to sell the team, none of these things will work and are just delusional wishful thinking.
so i should just pack up everything and bail on the team i love and sit and sulk by myself, pretty sure thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard, this isn't iraq or chinia, so i can and do what ever i want in the good old us of a, and thats what me and alot of other people are doing, and doing our stupid little signs are doing something did you not notice he banned the signs at the stadium it's obviously getting to him and he won't sell the team but he will get our message and maybe he will change his practices, i guess when you face any adversity in your life you quit, thats not my style and never will be i've fought for my right to say what i want so i will
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #48
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

mlm, I think it's idiotic to bail also, However there are those of us who don't have season tickets so we don't have to worry about getting screwed on tickets already purchased. All we have to do is simply not go to a game and not purchase Skins attire.

Those of you who have season tickets are already screwed and should not throw away your money. Walking out on one game to get your point across should not hurt you. Eating prior to the game and limiting your purchases at the game should not hurt you. These are the things people should be doing to try and hit DS in the pocket.
SBXVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #49
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Riggo was a great player, but just like in his playing days, he's still a nutjob mentally.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:04 PM   #50
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
If Blache kept it real, where was he when his head coach was unconsentingly getting his playcalling duties stripped from him?

Think of Zorn what you will but he's still the head coach of this team. Blache didn't go to bat to for Zorn at all during his hardship. Now that he's sticking up for the owner of the team he's some kind of valiant leader...pffft...I'm not falling for that.


Actions speak louder than words. Every sign or shirt that is secured by stadium authorities writes a book on Snyder's character, whereas Blache's accounts of him only says a mouthful.
How do you know that Blache didn't make his feelings known when that happened? You don't.
firstdown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #51
The Starter
 
rbanerjee23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,435
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

yeah, Dan Snyder really cares about the fan, I mean why else would he make it next to impossible for an average middle class family to go enjoy a game when you need to take out another mortgage just to pay for parking,

He loves the fans, thats why he sues them after years of holding season tickets because they don't want them anymore

He adores the fans and only cares about them, thats why we've had a solid team and the same coach year after year, oh wait thats the exact opposite of the Redskins.

I don't give a s*** what he's like inside, perception is reality, and right now, Dan Snyder looks like a big steaming pile of crap.
__________________
"Tough times don't last but tough people do"

-Mike Shanahan

HTTR
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:54 PM   #52
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,334
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
so i should just pack up everything and bail on the team i love and sit and sulk by myself, pretty sure thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard, this isn't iraq or chinia, so i can and do what ever i want in the good old us of a, and thats what me and alot of other people are doing, and doing our stupid little signs are doing something did you not notice he banned the signs at the stadium it's obviously getting to him and he won't sell the team but he will get our message and maybe he will change his practices, i guess when you face any adversity in your life you quit, thats not my style and never will be i've fought for my right to say what i want so i will
Really, you're calling this adversity? Talking about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Besides, all I said that if you really want to get to Snyder, you hurt him in his pocket, that is it. I'm sure the guy wants to win, but he's approaching the whole thing in a wrong way. However, attacking him as a person, or one billboard, or little protests are not going to change anything.

You can probably get Snyder attention's better if Fed Ex is 3/4 empty or if ticket sales go down drastically than anything else that anyone has done.
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #53
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
If people want to "protest" the Redskins, then just stop following them and stop supporting them. Give up your season tickets, stop buying merchandise, stop following them on TV...so basically recreate what is going on in Jacksonville.

None of these stupid little protests or raising money to buy stupid billboards on buses or attacking the owner personally is going to change anything or asking the owner to sell the team, none of these things will work and are just delusional wishful thinking.
This is not what I expected from the leader of the avatar mutiny?
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:20 PM   #54
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
How do you know that Blache didn't make his feelings known when that happened? You don't.
Well if he did then he didn't care enough about it to hold a press conference.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #55
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
mlm, I think it's idiotic to bail also, However there are those of us who don't have season tickets so we don't have to worry about getting screwed on tickets already purchased. All we have to do is simply not go to a game and not purchase Skins attire.

Those of you who have season tickets are already screwed and should not throw away your money. Walking out on one game to get your point across should not hurt you. Eating prior to the game and limiting your purchases at the game should not hurt you. These are the things people should be doing to try and hit DS in the pocket.
I have been preaching this all season long only problem is, everyone says they will and they get in there and are double fisting $9 beers, all i have in the game is a bottle of water i sneak in.
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #56
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhskins View Post
Really, you're calling this adversity? Talking about making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Besides, all I said that if you really want to get to Snyder, you hurt him in his pocket, that is it. I'm sure the guy wants to win, but he's approaching the whole thing in a wrong way. However, attacking him as a person, or one billboard, or little protests are not going to change anything.

You can probably get Snyder attention's better if Fed Ex is 3/4 empty or if ticket sales go down drastically than anything else that anyone has done.
like SBXVII said they are paid in full as of february, and as far as making a mountain out of a mole hill once sept starts football is my life wether it be college of nfl, just ask my fiance, it's a problem
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #57
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehard View Post
I'm with Blache. And being the fan that I am and having the utmost respect for Dan Synder, if I ever see Riggins in person I'll refrain from physically assaulting him.
his nickname is diesel for a reason good luck with that
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:53 PM   #58
Playmaker
 
Defensewins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,927
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Blache did another interview defending Snyder.


YouTube - LEAVE SNYDER ALONE!
Defensewins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 09:06 PM   #59
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,728
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
his nickname is diesel for a reason good luck with that
"The tough guy you have a chance with, the crazy guy not so much."
- John Riggins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defensewins View Post
Blache did another interview defending Snyder.


YouTube - LEAVE SNYDER ALONE!
Lol, apparently no one is ever allowed to complain again.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #60
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Greg Blache: Stop the Snyder Bashing

"Leave Snyder Alone" link not working. I soooo wanted to see that.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31876 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25