Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #121
The Starter
 
T.O.Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, MD
Posts: 2,033
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Every week, Jay Cutler looks more and more like Jeff George. He's terrible. Thank the lord we didn't ship off two 1st rounders for that jerk.
Buddy, you are going over board putting Cutler down. Yes it is starting to look good that we did not get him, but that does not change the fact that we are still stuck with Campbell. He went out there today and last week and lost us the game. Cutler does not effect this. Two wrongs dont make a right.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-29-2009, 08:42 PM   #122
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Are you sure that's how it went down? I thought the parties involved didn't want Campbell and that's the only reason we were left out of the Cutler sweepstakes.

The fact remains though, our front office wanted him. So again, they show their asses.
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #123
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
Buddy, you are going over board putting Cutler down. Yes it is starting to look good that we did not get him, but that does not change the fact that we are still stuck with Campbell. He went out there today and last week and lost us the game. Cutler does not effect this. Two wrongs dont make a right.
Buddy, if you think Jason Campbell is the reason we lost the game today, then you're wrong. Our D played pretty poorly, and our pass protection is basically non-existent. Campbell made plays despite getting put on his ass over and over, completed 60% of his passes and had 3 touchdowns. Yeah he had two picks and missed a few WRs, but he also led us to 24 points on the road against a solid divisional rival.

I'm going overboard putting Cutler down? The guy looks lost. He's unemotional, a piss poor leader, and leads the league in INTs. And we almost gave up TWO first rounders for him!!

Nowhere did I say two wrongs make a right. But Campbell is playing MUCH better than Cutler this year. JC is not spectacular, but he certainly doesn't suck to the extent a lot of people around here think. And he sure as hell isn't the main reason we lost today.

Cutler and Sanchez were at the top of our FO's wish list. They currently have 40 interceptions combined and a combined passer rating under 70.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #124
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,596
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Buddy, if you think Jason Campbell is the reason we lost the game today, then you're wrong. Our D played pretty poorly, and our pass protection is basically non-existent. Campbell made plays despite getting put on his ass over and over, completed 60% of his passes and had 3 touchdowns. Yeah he had two picks and missed a few WRs, but he also led us to 24 points on the road against a solid divisional rival.

I'm going overboard putting Cutler down? The guy looks lost. He's unemotional, a piss poor leader, and leads the league in INTs. And we almost gave up TWO first rounders for him!!

Nowhere did I say two wrongs make a right. But Campbell is playing MUCH better than Cutler this year. JC is not spectacular, but he certainly doesn't suck to the extent a lot of people around here think. And he sure as hell isn't the main reason we lost today.

Cutler and Sanchez were at the top of our FO's wish list. They currently have 40 interceptions combined and a combined passer rating under 70.
Only if you could explain this to Vinny and Snyder.....
GridIron26 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:24 PM   #125
Playmaker
 
celts32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Hackettstown NJ
Age: 43
Posts: 2,656
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Every week, Jay Cutler looks more and more like Jeff George. He's terrible. Thank the lord we didn't ship off two 1st rounders for that jerk.
I would still make that trade for Cutler in a second. He is an elite talent. He needs better WR's and better coaching. That team has no running game, poor pass protection and average WR's.
__________________
Section 115 Row 23

“Goal line, goal line. I-left, tight wing, 70 chip on white.”

http://victorybeer.com/
celts32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:27 PM   #126
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
I would still make that trade for Cutler in a second. He is an elite talent. He needs better WR's and better coaching. That team has no running game, poor pass protection and average WR's.
You're kidding, right? You're making that argument for Cutler, but not for Campbell? Tell me you're putting on.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #127
The Starter
 
T.O.Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, MD
Posts: 2,033
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Buddy, if you think Jason Campbell is the reason we lost the game today, then you're wrong. Our D played pretty poorly, and our pass protection is basically non-existent. Campbell made plays despite getting put on his ass over and over, completed 60% of his passes and had 3 touchdowns. Yeah he had two picks and missed a few WRs, but he also led us to 24 points on the road against a solid divisional rival.

I'm going overboard putting Cutler down? The guy looks lost. He's unemotional, a piss poor leader, and leads the league in INTs. And we almost gave up TWO first rounders for him!!

Nowhere did I say two wrongs make a right. But Campbell is playing MUCH better than Cutler this year. JC is not spectacular, but he certainly doesn't suck to the extent a lot of people around here think. And he sure as hell isn't the main reason we lost today.

Cutler and Sanchez were at the top of our FO's wish list. They currently have 40 interceptions combined and a combined passer rating under 70.
I am not sure what game you watched, but JC played like crap, missed so many receivers and did not answer in the end. Gave two Int's that cost us dearly(six points). Man, you just don't know when to give up. Leave Cutler alone, worry about your own QB.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #128
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
I would still make that trade for Cutler in a second. He is an elite talent. He needs better WR's and better coaching. That team has no running game, poor pass protection and average WR's.
Hmmmm, sounds just like the Redskins. And yet which of the two QBs is having a better season? Exactly.

Cutler is a bum.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:31 PM   #129
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
I am not sure what game you watched, but JC played like crap, missed so many receivers and did not answer in the end. Gave two Int's that cost us dearly(six points). Man, you just don't know when to give up. Leave Cutler alone, worry about your own QB.
LOL. Whatever you say. JC played like crap?? Hahaha. I just finished listening to a few different analysts say he played a solid football game. I know what I saw today.

Leave Cutler alone? What are you, his mommy? I'll say whatever I please about that loser.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:32 PM   #130
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

What are you, his mommy? lol

My new sig
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:33 PM   #131
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

His face still annoys me.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #132
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
Buddy, you are going over board putting Cutler down. Yes it is starting to look good that we did not get him, but that does not change the fact that we are still stuck with Campbell. He went out there today and last week and lost us the game. Cutler does not effect this. Two wrongs dont make a right.
There's nothing wrong with being a fan of Jay Cutler, as he'll probably have better days than he's having right now in Chicago, but would it be so terrible to just act like a man and admit you were wrong?
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #133
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by celts32 View Post
I would still make that trade for Cutler in a second. He is an elite talent. He needs better WR's and better coaching. That team has no running game, poor pass protection and average WR's.
It is too early to pack it in on him indeed; I mean Hester didn't get onto the field much as a receiver and suddenly he's the number 1? He only started half of the games last year. Cutler does have to stop throwing so many INTs though, you can put all of that on everyone else.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #134
The Starter
 
T.O.Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, MD
Posts: 2,033
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
LOL. Whatever you say. JC played like crap?? Hahaha. I just finished listening to a few different analysts say he played a solid football game. I know what I saw today.

Leave Cutler alone? What are you, his mommy? I'll say whatever I please about that loser.
I have heard many analysts say he missed a bunch of open recievers. He was sacked one time. He had a chance to win the game. He failed. I can only remember one game were he won it in five years, New Orleans, last year. I hope this is the last year we have to suffer through his losing.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #135
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: wtf is the deal w/ cutler

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.Killa View Post
I have heard many analysts say he missed a bunch of open recievers. He was sacked one time. He had a chance to win the game. He failed. I can only remember one game were he won it in five years, New Orleans, last year. I hope this is the last year we have to suffer through his losing.
No rush on that man-ing up, btw.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.30062 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25