Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 05:08 PM   #46
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Keep in mind that Hayneworth is a gametime decision and Smoot will be playing the whole game over Rogers. I can see the Dallas WR corp taking advantage of that.

Also Romo will most likely not be sidelined by halftime. Skins played a great game last week verse the Broncos but good teams stay competitive consistently. We're not a good team this year so I expect the Skins to come back down to earth.
is this fact or a hunch? hanyeswoth fat ass better play, if his ankle is up for a night on the town walking around verizon center he better f-ing start, it's a load of s. cooley was there but he is in a boot, from all accounts hanyseworth was walking around without assitance, to me thats a lot of bs. while he preforms on the feild i'm soooo tired of his antics.

and according to gray los was practicing w/ first team d, so i would excpect to see him start but probably not finsh once austin beast him deep
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #47
Playmaker
 
Longtimefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Germantown, Md.
Posts: 4,832
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Dallas has a better record and that's the extent of it. No way I pick against the Redskins playing them.

Redskins 24
Boys 17
Longtimefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #48
Pro Bowl
 
53Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Posts: 7,400
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Mike Wise wrote about how the rivalry is more intense with us then it is with them. Ok. Dallas isn't playing well and we're playing better than we have all year. Betts has shown we can have a running game with this o-line and that makes JC's job a whole lot easier. We're finally playing some smashmouth football and guys like Devin Thomas are playing with heart and determination. Columbo is out and our d-line is playing lights out. The Cowgirls and the Redskins are heading in different directions and I like our chances. Keep doing what you do Fred Davis. Carter, AH, Orakpo.... Who's Romo's backup? They're gonna need him.

Redskins-27

Cowgirls-10
__________________
"Cautiously And Optimistically... Looking Forward To Change"
53Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:29 PM   #49
The Starter
 
warpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Posts: 1,006
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
is this fact or a hunch? hanyeswoth fat ass better play, if his ankle is up for a night on the town walking around verizon center he better f-ing start, it's a load of s. cooley was there but he is in a boot, from all accounts hanyseworth was walking around without assitance, to me thats a lot of bs. while he preforms on the feild i'm soooo tired of his antics.

and according to gray los was practicing w/ first team d, so i would excpect to see him start but probably not finsh once austin beast him deep
There is noway Big AL misses Sunday and thats a good sign he is walking without crutches or anything he is to much of a gamer.

I think C-Los should be covering Witten all game if he gets burnt by Witten then he shoudnt ever suit up again for us. He has to prove he wants it but I hope he is assigned Witten, cuz Witten will eat up most LB's in the league.
__________________
"Not only do you get a 1st down, but you get a whole new set of downs" John Madden
warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #50
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint View Post
There is noway Big AL misses Sunday and thats a good sign he is walking without crutches or anything he is to much of a gamer.

I think C-Los should be covering Witten all game if he gets burnt by Witten then he shoudnt ever suit up again for us. He has to prove he wants it but I hope he is assigned Witten, cuz Witten will eat up most LB's in the league.
that's what i'm saying he will play but he won't practice, and while he produces just imagine what he could do if he practiced, got in better shape and in more sync with the rest of the d line they would be unstopable, kinda like how betts practices and came in and was right on cue with the offense

i hope los cover whitten might be the only guy he can cover and that'd free up orakpo to tally up some more sack lunches
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #51
The Starter
 
warpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Posts: 1,006
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
that's what i'm saying he will play but he won't practice, and while he produces just imagine what he could do if he practiced, got in better shape and in more sync with the rest of the d line they would be unstopable, kinda like how betts practices and came in and was right on cue with the offense

i hope los cover whitten might be the only guy he can cover and that'd free up orakpo to tally up some more sack lunches
Dude we are on the same page. I just posted on the what if we beat Dallas thread its # 32. So Big AL doesn't practice at all or is it just the injury? He is always running out of gas you are right about that.

Orakpo is going to play big especially that this will be his first game back in Texas and against Dallas.
__________________
"Not only do you get a 1st down, but you get a whole new set of downs" John Madden
warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #52
The Starter
 
Skinny Tee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Redskins Nation
Posts: 1,715
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
is this fact or a hunch? hanyeswoth fat ass better play, if his ankle is up for a night on the town walking around verizon center he better f-ing start, it's a load of s. cooley was there but he is in a boot, from all accounts hanyseworth was walking around without assitance, to me thats a lot of bs. while he preforms on the feild i'm soooo tired of his antics.

and according to gray los was practicing w/ first team d, so i would excpect to see him start but probably not finsh once austin beast him deep
Clinton Portis ruled out for Redskins vs Dallas - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Portis is ruled out and Big Al is a game-time decison.

Big Al might play but is that neccesarily a good thing. He's really banged up right now so I doubt he'll be at full speed or last the game.

Anyway...we have some external factors that don't benefit us going into this game. My money is on the heavy percentages of us doing poorly.
__________________
Redskinsly,
_________Skinny Tee_________
Skinny Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #53
The Starter
 
sandtrapjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 1,594
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Clinton Portis ruled out for Redskins vs Dallas - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Portis is ruled out and Big Al is a game-time decison.

Big Al might play but is that neccesarily a good thing. He's really banged up right now so I doubt he'll be at full speed or last the game.

Anyway...we have some external factors that don't benefit us going into this game. My money is on the heavy percentages of us doing poorly.
DAMN! I'm going to the game and I really wanted to see Portis play.
sandtrapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #54
The Starter
 
warpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Posts: 1,006
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
DAMN! I'm going to the game and I really wanted to see Portis play.
Dont worry you'll see him cheering on Betts and Rock shoving the ball down your throat.
__________________
"Not only do you get a 1st down, but you get a whole new set of downs" John Madden
warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #55
The Starter
 
rbanerjee23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,439
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

24-21 Skins in a tight one...Orakpo gets to Romo 3 times
__________________
"Tough times don't last but tough people do"

-Mike Shanahan

HTTR
rbanerjee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #56
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,221
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint View Post
Dude we are on the same page. I just posted on the what if we beat Dallas thread its # 32. So Big AL doesn't practice at all or is it just the injury? He is always running out of gas you are right about that.

Orakpo is going to play big especially that this will be his first game back in Texas and against Dallas.
yeah i know i just really hate the fact he doesn't practice, i'm just fed up with it.

i'm think orakpo has 2 sacks maybe 2.5 and i'm really hoping he gets a pick, i really want him to win d rook of the year, i feel like if he gets a pick he is almost a lock
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:40 PM   #57
The Starter
 
warpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: The Great State of Texas
Posts: 1,006
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
yeah i know i just really hate the fact he doesn't practice, i'm just fed up with it.

i'm think orakpo has 2 sacks maybe 2.5 and i'm really hoping he gets a pick, i really want him to win d rook of the year, i feel like if he gets a pick he is almost a lock
A pick for 6 and and he will get it. Any idea who else is in the running?
__________________
"Not only do you get a 1st down, but you get a whole new set of downs" John Madden
warpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #58
Camp Scrub
 
r08kessl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 75
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint View Post
A pick for 6 and and he will get it. Any idea who else is in the running?
Jairus Byrd free safety for the Bills (dude has 8 ints), James Laurinitis Middle LB for the Rams, and any rookie LB from USC
r08kessl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #59
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 10,996
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandtrapjack View Post
Donation to Support The Warpath (User: sandtrapjack)
$10.00 USD
1
$10.00 USD

Subtotal
$10.00 USD
Total
$10.00 USD
Payment
$10.00 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *WARPATH"

Copy of my receipt from PayPal. Might want to check the records better.
Thanks for the help, Sandtrap.

I'm sorry for you that you will be attending a Cowboys loss this Sunday.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #60
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,876
Re: Skins v. Dallas Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Tee View Post
Clinton Portis ruled out for Redskins vs Dallas - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Portis is ruled out and Big Al is a game-time decison.

Big Al might play but is that neccesarily a good thing. He's really banged up right now so I doubt he'll be at full speed or last the game.

Anyway...we have some external factors that don't benefit us going into this game. My money is on the heavy percentages of us doing poorly.
What external factors? And I would take that money, but I could never take money from a fellow skins fan in a loss.

I believe all the external factors favor us.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31916 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25