Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room


Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Redskins Locker Room


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 05:15 PM   #46
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
I saw Jarmon in against Dallas quite a bit.
he was in alot and he didn't play too bad, i think that was a solid pickup, he would have been a high to mid second rounder w/o the suspenison
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #47
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,544
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
during the season when he is injured yes he should, football is his job and it's 24/7, if he is not healthy which he seemingly never is then he should be working on getting healthy not eating nachos and drinking beers at a wizards game

he is a GREAT player just has no accountabilty for himself
If he had played Sunday would you have had a problem with him being out "eating nachos and drinking beers"?

Got news for you, players have lives and yes they do kick back and relax from time to time. Football is not 24/7.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:19 PM   #48
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

People here need to get lives. Seriously. Bitching about someone eating nachos at a Wizards game? That's sad
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #49
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,814
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Not to mention that walking on a sprained ankle eating nachos is not quite the same pressure and intensity as pushing two 300+ linemen back into Romos face would have been and then lining up and doing it again.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:26 PM   #50
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,544
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Just to clarify was he actually spotted eating nachos and drinking beers or was that thrown in for effect?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #51
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Just to clarify was he actually spotted eating nachos and drinking beers or was that thrown in for effect?
he is a big guy so i just figured as much

if it was a broken foot it's a completly different senerio he is obviously out, but with him being questionable i just feel he owes it to the team to rest his ankle and try and get healthy not walk up and downstairs at the verizon center

i know i'm taking it far, but like i said he is a great player, but i think he is a douche bag of a person, so my thoughts are jaded
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #52
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
he is a big guy so i just figured as much

if it was a broken foot it's a completly different senerio he is obviously out, but with him being questionable i just feel he owes it to the team to rest his ankle and try and get healthy not walk up and downstairs at the verizon center

i know i'm taking it far, but like i said he is a great player, but i think he is a douche bag of a person, so my thoughts are jaded
But you said you wanted him on a treadmill so you didn't even want him resting his ankle.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #53
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
But you said you wanted him on a treadmill so you didn't even want him resting his ankle.
someone commented that he should be moving around and not staying completly immobile earlier in the thread, i'm not a doctor but seemed to make a little sense so i said why not walk around the house or on a treadmill at home instead of the verizon center. i was in no way implying he should be running 5 mile on a treadmill
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #54
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

this is what i was talking about
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:01 PM   #55
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,814
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
someone commented that he should be moving around and not staying completly immobile earlier in the thread, i'm not a doctor but seemed to make a little sense so i said why not walk around the house or on a treadmill at home instead of the verizon center. i was in no way implying he should be running 5 mile on a treadmill
so you basically want him on house arrest while nursing a sprained ankle. Don't give Dan any ideas, he might put an ankle thing on AH.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #56
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
so you basically want him on house arrest while nursing a sprained ankle. Don't give Dan any ideas, he might put an ankle thing on AH.
not house arrest, but he just got 41 million garunteed, maybe it's just me but when people on me and pay me to get a job done i give everything i can to please them and fufill my duties, imo i think him going out to a wizards game as an unhealthy player nursing a sprained ankle is unprofessional
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:08 PM   #57
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
not house arrest, but he just got 41 million garunteed, maybe it's just me but when people on me and pay me to get a job done i give everything i can to please them and fufill my duties, imo i think him going out to a wizards game as an unhealthy player nursing a sprained ankle is unprofessional
I might possibly remotely sort of kind of agree with you if he was attending a Wizards game during a Redskins game...otherwise, I think you're just being ridiculous.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #58
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I might possibly remotely sort of kind of agree with you if he was attending a Wizards game during a Redskins game...otherwise, I think you're just being ridiculous.
it just shows where are team is right now, you realize cooley didn't even make it for the trip to dallas, he watched the game on tv at home, he is the one guy i thought still got this rivalry, it just shows where the state of the team is right now the majority of them just don't care

and i really don't see how this is that ridiculous, honestly

look at it like this if you called into work and couldn't go in, but then you went out to the movies and your coworkers saw you there how do you think people would think of you?
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #59
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmdub130 View Post
it just shows where are team is right now, you realize cooley didn't even make it for the trip to dallas, he watched the game on tv at home, he is the one guy i thought still got this rivalry, it just shows where the state of the team is right now the majority of them just don't care

and i really don't see how this is that ridiculous, honestly

look at it like this if you called into work and couldn't go in, but then you went out to the movies and your coworkers saw you there how do you think people would think of you?
It's possible Cooley was told he shouldn't fly on a long plane trip with his injury.

And your analogy is so absurd it's not even worth responding to.

I think you, as you've already pointed out, already had a bias against Haynesworth and depend so much on the Redskins for your happiness that you're overly emotional this season and looking for any reason to find fault with the team and be upset.

I really don't think one night out at a basketball game means anything at all. You're making something out of nothing, in my opinion.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #60
Playmaker
 
mlmdub130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 3,203
Re: Redskins DT Haynesworth unlikely to play vs. Cowboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
It's possible Cooley was told he shouldn't fly on a long plane trip with his injury.

And your analogy is so absurd it's not even worth responding to.

I think you, as you've already pointed out, already had a bias against Haynesworth and depend so much on the Redskins for your happiness that you're overly emotional this season and looking for any reason to find fault with the team and be upset.

I really don't think one night out at a basketball game means anything at all. You're making something out of nothing, in my opinion.
well he actaully asked to stay home his wifes b-day was saturday

but you did respond

i do have a bias i have meet him in person and watch him act like a douche, but he is a great player

honsetly this is the first season where i really don't give a crap, i'm usually all in but i predicted 6-10 this year and was obviously off on that, and i have actually found this year comical to watch, and really haven't been that upset since i saw most of this coming

and i guess i'm alone but i think one night out on an injured ankle shows alot about hanyesworth and the person he is
__________________
"I don't think anybody should have regrets, especially me, ... You don't regret what you do in your life. If you do it, you do it for a reason."

ST21
mlmdub130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28960 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25